Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency cont.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 450>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by TJMitchell TJMitchell wrote:

Is it ok for RED to call people moron or idiot or stupid?

WHAT
someone on tbv calling someone else names
shock horror
endured whale calling names for long enough

tj if you are offended you are in the wrong place.

what does second chance call bob ALL THE TIME!
and he/she is still here....
ps, dont know whyLOL
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 2:27pm
It’s still 1950 in your world isn’t it?

max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 3:08pm
There is a chance America will become great again. But only under new management.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 5:55pm
A 79 yo upstart trying to get break by potting dear leader.LOL

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 9:51pm
As you were, gentlemen. Carry on.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 2:23pm
It does look bad and the spread of this BLM , throughout the West will only result in one big loss to the deluded Revolutionist movements .

Just imagine Stan Grant going to war for his people ...   he would have to shoot himself 5 times with the black gun and 55 with the white gun .

The BLM mob would starve when the white welfare stopped .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 3:04pm
He is a never Trumper who cancelled his Republican membership on Trump's election and is now a registered Independent.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 5:16pm
LOLLOL
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 10:31am
Another 1.4 million apply for unemployment relief this week and 3rd quarter GDP shows an annualised rate of a record 33% drop. 

Trump tweets about rigged mail in ballots and changing the date of the election.

Media takes the bait.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 2:56pm
Powerful piece of writing that, Tlaz, makes you want to read whatever else he has written.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 3:11pm
Bad news for Mike Flynn/Barr/Trump today with the full bench of the DC Appeals Court positively ruling on Judge Jackson's appeal, vacating the 3 person panel who last month ruled 2-1 that Judge Jackson should recognise Barr dropping Flynn's charges. They said this was not the only remedy for Flynn and wanted the proper process to play out.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 10:10pm
I've always felt it is in order for me to call the lefties for what they are .....    Stupid idiots who would not make up half a brain from a room full of hem ....
Now being fact is in my favour as the proof is that anyone who reads my posts , are in fact the above ... (   Comedy only ) I don't wan't anyone taking a-fence , but if they must , please leave the gate.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Trump is certainly in big trouble now with the economy tankinh etc, and it's only going to get worse. I really hope that if he loses he will bow out gracefully and not pour fuel on the flames of what's getting close to a civil war (or so it seems when googling in Oz - maybe it's a distorted picture.) It would be fair for him to say that covid, the riots and the media/ tech etc bias all threw spanners in the works, but I hope he doesn't say he was robbed, the election was rigged etc because the loonies within his base might decide to rise up with violence. That would get very ugly. I personally can't imagine any good outcome for this election. I just hope the fallout is minimal. What a f*cked up year 2020 has been.

All those reasons why lhe lost will be examined in the Trump prison diaries, Vol 1.Wink
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 3:07pm
He is quite the wordsmith.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 5:46pm
Wills is a Nothing who is trying to break into a competitive market.

I respect Shammy's judgement on that one .      In The Shammy case he has on the front line experience and didn't rely on the safety of a bluddy key boards to show his lack of intestines.

You people act like as if this election is over .
You don't learn from History .       Might answer a few of your other confusions , if you examined past events.   Like Trumps 2016 win.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 9:48pm

If it's in one of her bad moments, yes. Is it OK for people to ridicule her? No.

But what if that person is an actual idiot? That's just insensitive 
That could be read in a few different ways. But anyway, back to TDS...

Big smileLOL
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 2:23pm
Trump 2016: Things are a mess, elect me to fix them.

Trump 2020: Things are much worse, vote for me so I can fix what I broke.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 3:01pm
An actual Conservative.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 4:51pm

"Mark my words, I think he is going to try to kick back the election somehow, come up with some rationale why it can’t be held,” former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, said in April.Wink

Trump rejected Biden’s warning days later at a news briefing conducted by the White House coronavirus task force.

“I never even thought of changing the date of the election,” he said. “Why would I do that? November 3rd. It’s a good number. No, I look forward to that election.”

Trump’s reelection team was similarly dismissive at the time of Biden’s remarks.

"Those are the incoherent, conspiracy theory ramblings of a lost candidate who is out of touch with reality,” Tim Murtaugh, the Trump campaign’s communications director, said in a statement.

Matt Wolking, the Trump campaign’s deputy communications director, tweeted at the time: “Joe Biden’s conspiracy theory is irresponsible and has no basis in reality.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/30/trump-suggests-delaying-2020-election-387902

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 11:35pm
Not sure if I could get offended by red if I tried. 
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 2:53pm

Trump must be removed. So must his congressional enablers.

George F Will

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/no-one-should-want-four-more-years-of-this-taste-of-ashes/2020/06/01/1a80ecf4-a425-11ea-bb20-ebf0921f3bbd_story.html

This unraveling presidency began with the Crybaby-in-Chief banging his spoon on his highchair tray to protest a photograph — a photograph — showing that his inauguration crowd the day before had been smaller than the one four years previous. Since then, this weak person’s idea of a strong person, this chest-pounding advertisement of his own gnawing insecurities, this low-rent Lear raging on his Twitter-heath has proven that the phrase malignant buffoon is not an oxymoron.

The nation’s downward spiral into acrimony and sporadic anarchy has had many causes much larger than the small man who is the great exacerbator of them. Most of the causes predate his presidency, and most will survive its January terminus. The measures necessary for restoration of national equilibrium are many and will be protracted far beyond his removal. One such measure must be the removal of those in Congress who, unlike the sycophantic mediocrities who cosset him in the White House, will not disappear “magically,” as Eric Trump said the coronavirus would. Voters must dispatch his congressional enablers, especially the senators who still gambol around his ankles with a canine hunger for petting.

In life’s unforgiving arithmetic, we are the sum of our choices. Congressional Republicans have made theirs for more than 1,200 days. We cannot know all the measures necessary to restore the nation’s domestic health and international standing, but we know the first step: Senate Republicans must be routed, as condign punishment for their Vichyite collaboration, leaving the Republican remnant to wonder: Was it sensible to sacrifice dignity, such as it ever was, and to shed principles, if convictions so easily jettisoned could be dignified as principles, for .?.?. what? Praying people should pray, and all others should hope: May I never crave anything as
much as these people crave membership in the world’s most risible deliberative body.

Simon Cameron

marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 3:10pm
thanks Tiaz - what a poignant and accurate description of Trump and his arzelicking disciples. 

"Vichyite collabaration" love it ! might use that one
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 9:47pm

(She's been right about more things than you, PT, by the way )

Like Kimmy being dead, Russia invading the fishing village, Orban ruler of Europe, Westpac in trouble, CBA to close down, Biden to be replaced by AOC, Dictator Dan to be stripped of his powers over COVID WW111 has begun, Hungary declares war on England, Bill Gates arrested, Hillary pedo ring broken up....

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 2:22pm
Supreme Leader President Pants On Fire is going to get beaten like a drum in November so the election has been cancelled until further notice.

By order of
President  Pandemic Trump.

Simon Cameron

horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 3:00pm
For those unaware George Will is a staunch Republican.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 3:40pm
Thanks PT, I will have a look later
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 9:46pm

If it's in one of her bad moments, yes. Is it OK for people to ridicule her? No.

But what if that person is an actual idiot? That's just insensitive 
That could be read in a few different ways. But anyway, back to TDS...
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 1:59pm
Trump is certainly in big trouble now with the economy tankinh etc, and it's only going to get worse. I really hope that if he loses he will bow out gracefully and not pour fuel on the flames of what's getting close to a civil war (or so it seems when googling in Oz - maybe it's a distorted picture.) It would be fair for him to say that covid, the riots and the media/ tech etc bias all threw spanners in the works, but I hope he doesn't say he was robbed, the election was rigged etc because the loonies within his base might decide to rise up with violence. That would get very ugly. I personally can't imagine any good outcome for this election. I just hope the fallout is minimal. What a f*cked up year 2020 has been.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 2:59pm
George Will has written a lot on the subject, Always powerful, always nails it. Shammy doesn't like him though.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

He is quite the wordsmith.

If you like his writing his twitter feed has all of it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 450>