Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency cont.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 265266267268269 449>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 1:11pm
On a side note Paul Hogan getting homesick wants to come home LOL their mad over here he reckons , the joints " f.....d Ouch , LA full of blokes wanting shoot ya , " go n shoot ya granny " he yelled , LOL the minds going methinks . Cry
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 1:15pm
Republicans, he's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 1:17pm
It is mindblowing that Republicans have so completely lost their minds over Trump. I still find it hard to believe.Wacko And they say we are deranged.LOL

Simon Cameron

Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 1:37pm
Says the bloke constantly posting about it LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 1:40pm
But I suppose all cult members think the rest of the world is deranged.

“So Many Great, Educated, Functional People Were Brainwashed”: Can Trump’s Cult of Followers Be Deprogrammed?

As the president’s conspiracy theories start to unspool with his departure from office, cult expert Steven Hassan, a former Moonie and the author of The Cult of Trump, believes there’s hope—if the way Americans consume information undergoes a radical change.

"The term “cult” gets thrown around a lot to describe the intense passion of Donald Trump’s followers—but is it accurate? For Steven Hassan, a former Moonie turned cult expert and author of The Cult of Trump, the answer is decidedly yes. Trump, he holds, has all the characteristics of a cult leader, and his followers the qualities of a cult, from the all-consuming devotion to a single malignant narcissist to the daily consumption of “alternative facts” to immunize them against cognitive dissonance (a.k.a. reality)."

Simon Cameron

TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 1:06pm
Repulicans have a great opportunity today to rid themselves of a poor leader, a major democrat talking point, a warmonger and a person with absolutely no personality or heart

No, don't be confused, I'm not quoting someone talking about The Great Man and the election. This is a quote FROM the Great Man talking about someone else LOLLOLLOLLOL
Time is a flat circle
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 1:18pm
What about Republican House leader Kevin McCarthy who sent a letter to all house Republicans calling for the canceling of Cheney for speaking out against the great insurrectionist, and in the letter says:

“We are a big tent party. We represent Americans of all backgrounds and continue to grow our movement by the day. And unlike the left, we embrace free thought and debate.”
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 1:25pm
'...embrace free thought and debate.'

Unless it's against us, then you can p1ss off
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 9:58am
Pretty bad news for old mate Matty Gaetz if he has anything to hide Shammy.

''Wingman'' Joel Greenberg will plead guilty to 6 charges of the 33, the worst being child sex trafficking and sharing, in exchange for evidence on someone above him in the food chain(prosecutors dont plead down) and Gaetz former girlfriend has allegedly obtained an immunity deal to talk to feds. 
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Pretty bad news for old mate Matty Gaetz if he has anything to hide Shammy.

''Wingman'' Joel Greenberg will plead guilty to 6 charges of the 33, the worst being child sex trafficking and sharing, in exchange for evidence on someone above him in the food chain(prosecutors dont plead down) and Gaetz former girlfriend has allegedly obtained an immunity deal to talk to feds. 
ConfusedWhy would you think I would care about Gaetz?  Where have I made one comment on him?  You need to rein your imagination in.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 10:35am
If Matt Gaetz is facing a long prison term, who do you think he might try to provide evidence of criminal behavior on?

His good friend Ron de Santis who presides over the most corrupt state in the country and is likely to be Trump's anointed candidate in 2024? Donald Trump who he did many dirty deeds for and in his autobiography he claims to be a mini Donald modeling his career on?

It has to be someone well above himself in the food chain. 

I dont think you are dumb enough to not see the consequences of what is happening.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 10:40am

If Matt Gaetz is facing a long prison term, who do you think he might try to provide evidence of criminal behavior on?

His good friend Ron de Santis who presides over the most corrupt state in the country and is likely to be Trump's anointed candidate in 2024? Donald Trump who he did many dirty deeds for and in his autobiography he claims to be a mini Donald modeling his career on?

I dont think you are dumb enough to not see the consequences of what is happening.
LOLLike I said, you need to rein your imagination in as it relates to what I think.  Don't assume anything. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 10:40am
Also great news that the independent Jan 6 commission looks likely to happen sans McCarty's pathetic efforts to cover up the crimes and distract by making it all about BLM.

Liz Cheney says McCarthy should  volunteer himself to give evidence to the commission rather than being subpoenaed and be forced to testify....a very bad look.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

LOLLike I said, you need to rein your imagination in as it relates to what I think.  Don't assume anything. 

So are you suggesting you aren't a rabid Trump supporter and you would be pleased to see your dying party purged of the crims so you can go back to pretending you are a principled party, even though your on the nose ideas will see you never elected again without cheating?

Surprise me Shammy. LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 10:51am
Dont they look cute together? Matty introducing wingman Joel to bestie Ronny. He also took him to the WH to meet Donnie. Lovely crew.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 11:18am

Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

So are you suggesting you aren't a rabid Trump supporter and you would be pleased to see your dying party purged of the crims so you can go back to pretending you are a principled party, even though your on the nose ideas will see you never elected again without cheating?

Surprise me Shammy. LOL
II am saying if I haven't specifically said something, don't assume I am thinking it.  Surprise me and act like you understand the difference between fantasy and reality.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 11:26am
Remember when I asked you whether defeat in 2020 would make you a Trumper who denied ever supporting him. You said no.

Also we are yet to hear a single criticism of his criminal chaotic or incompetent behavior after 4+ years. 

Speaking of bizarre behavior today is exactly one year since this great moment in Presidential statements.

"Sometimes when it's really bad, and they're feeling the virus strongly, well, they have to go to the hospital and the doctors take them to a room -- an 'emergency room,' I like to call it -- and it's very bad but sometimes also very good, so we're watching that."
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 11:31am
Does Shammy think that the election was stolen?

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 11:33am
He refuses to say.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 11:33am
He said he didn't go to Arizona to look for bamboo ballots though.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 11:37am
I notice he's gone very quiet on his favourite Biden critic, Robert M Gates, since I posted his opinion of Trump - excedingly low - unqualified, ignorant and unfit for office.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 1:37pm
The state of the hostage insurrection GQP Party.

Liz Cheney: "We all have an obligation, and I would say Fox News especially, especially Fox News, has a particular obligation to make sure people know the election wasn't stolen."

Kevin McCarthy: You are cancelled Liz and by the way  "I don't think anyone is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election" 

The Orange lunatic Statement today:As our Country is being destroyed, both inside and out, the Presidential Election of 2020 will go down as THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY

Also: Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is “weak and pathetic” and Mike Pence is a coward for not reversing the election results.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 8:11am
Still obsessed 
EAD
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 9:40am
Still oblivious?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 10:39am
Peace to Prosperity: A Vision to Improve the Lives of the Palestinian and Israeli People"Clap

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 10:44am
The Middle East is fine. Jared and daddy along with Bibi, MBS and MBZ fixed it.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 11:08am
How could the peace plan fail when the Israelis liked it so much? I don't get it.Confused

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 11:15am
Dont worry the Trillions of gas dollars they negotiated between them will eventually trickle down to Palestinians, just as the Regan and Trump tax cuts will eventually trickle down to American working class people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2021 at 1:10am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Still obsessed 
LOLLOL And confused?  In November 2020, PT couldn't wait to start his Biden thread, but it is apparent what thread truly is his love. If Trump were a bed, PT would be in it full-time.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2021 at 1:14am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Peace to Prosperity: A Vision to Improve the Lives of the Palestinian and Israeli People"Clap
LOLLOLLOL  Woops!  Don't underestimate Joe’s ability to f_ck things up.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 265266267268269 449>