Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Clementine Ford

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 10:43am
Did the Melbourne City Council pay her to write a book? Checking - yep.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 11:30am
I do not know what is the title of that book she intends to write but I could suggest it could be " How I Intend To Overcome My Hatred of Men ".
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 11:37am
All chauvinisms are a commentary on those that hold them.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 11:37am
Have you put in a pre-order Bob?
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

No, I do not have an AfterPay account. Is it possible to lay buy a book, like my Mum did all those years ago when she bought a dress or a hat at the local clothing store ?
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 2:04pm
Dont worry PT.  One quick look at her comments and what she stands for and havnt been near her since.  Its given me even more reason not to bother with twitter.  I dont need anyone like her or the dozens of other wannabes to influence me about anything.Big smile
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 2:06pm
I wasn't really aware of her or her activities before this thread. Knew her name but nothing about her.

She is however, like every Australia entitled to her views.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 2:14pm
Who is she?
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

No, I do not have an AfterPay account. Is it possible to lay buy a book, like my Mum did all those years ago when she bought a dress or a hat at the local clothing store ?

I'd rather Lay buy her, Bob..

I've woke up with worse.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 5:39pm

She is not a legend anywhere, she is a so called influencer who tweets and comments for reaction. 

If you are offended by her you have been sucked into the vortex . You are the problem, not her. 

Just do what the 25 million people who aren't her followers do, ignore her.

This could have been a reference to Albo!Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 5:50pm

I wasn't really aware of her or her activities before this thread. Knew her name but nothing about her.

She is however, like every Australia entitled to her views.

... and now you know that she is a cup cake too.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 5:59pm
Does she trigger you Doc? Are you outraged that a woman is voicing an opinion?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:09pm
It should be a crime , Given the Mess they make of most things Political.

Look at the Qld State Government with the Ladies in Charge.

Julie Bishop & her Clan exploded .    Gillard wasn't brilliant. Then there is Shortens off sider ,     Loved the Druggies.

I'm surprised we didn't get Junie Merosi as PM.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:14pm
So we shouldn't put "cute" Deb in, in Qld ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:19pm
I dont think maxie thought it through that far.LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:21pm
I dont think he minded PM Peta who lead the feckless Tones around by the nuts.

I am starting to think it is only strong Labor women he hates.Embarrassed
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:31pm

Does she trigger you Doc? Are you outraged that a woman is voicing an opinion?

I don't care what this cup cake says ... she does take any doubt away when she speaks though! ... one of your finest.Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:32pm
Mine? She is no centrist.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:34pm
I well remember Peta saying a while back that she and partner/Liberal power broker Brian Loughnane were trying very hard to have a baby.  Some harbor a suspicion that the Mad Monk was subcontracted to assist.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

I well remember Peta saying a while back that she and partner/Liberal power broker Brian Loughnane were trying very hard to have a baby.  Some harbor a suspicion that the Mad Monk was subcontracted to assist.

Come on SC ... that is beneath even you ... oh wait!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:40pm
For heaven's sake, SC, is nothing sacred ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:43pm
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:47pm
You read too much into my post boys.  Insiders say Abbott's only help was explaining the rhythm method to Peta and Brian.

But just as was the case with his Prime Ministership, there was no positive result. 

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 7:01pm

I dont think he minded PM Peta who lead the feckless Tones around by the nuts.

I am starting to think it is only strong Labor women he hates.Embarrassed

I think you may be on to something, just think "precious" Pauline !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 7:05pm
I would rather no think of Poorleen.Sick
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 7:06pm

You read too much into my post boys.  Insiders say Abbott's only help was explaining the rhythm method to Peta and Brian.

But just as was the case with his Prime Ministership, there was no positive result. 

Tony moonlighting as a gynaecologist these days ? I guess he has to "keep his hand in" with something, now he's out of parliament.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 7:07pm

Seems even Libs thought something was going on.

... according to The ABC? ... come on PT you're better than that!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 7:10pm

Tony had no rhythm ... nobody will argue that point!

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 7:10pm
Do you read posts ..    I just baked the stick insect and all her LNP lesbian hangers on ....    
I'll bet they all suffered from Postural drops.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Seems even Libs thought something was going on.

... according to The ABC? ... come on PT you're better than that!

According to Connie,Wink

Also

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>