Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

RIGHT or WRONG - Event Date: 14 May 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 1:30pm
4 previous SARS viruses have escaped Beijing labs apparently the RNA in this one doesn't match any previous viruses. They were experimental, used for researching vaccines and done in conjunction with US CDC. None were strong enough to do any damage.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 7:02pm
Still shows the man made side of things is the likely cause here.

Stands to reason that by continually interfering with the natural body defence systems there has to be a price to pay.
So many suffering these immune system problems, more noticeable these days.
The Endocrine System is so confused by interfering man made invaders , it doesn't know what to attack .    Probably resulting in the explosion of so many illnesses . Diabetes 1 , MS, Thyroid, Celiac , etc   >       Too prevalent, There has to be a reason
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 7:10pm
The US CDC said it wasn't man made, but I think they have all been fired now.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 7:25pm
The current POTUS' motto, consistent with the family Coat of Arms: "My way or the f#!*ing highway!"
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 8:50pm
His way might be the right way Sc.

We humans are bluddy strange cattle. .        > I just watched a Doctor condemning Trump and his handling of this virus.    Now I ask You=

Trump is not a Medical person and has to be guided by the so called experts. The Experts are DOCTORS who can't deliver.     SO I ask you again.

Who is the failure , TRUMP or the DOCTOR.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 9:13pm
i think the virus is man made otherwise why hasnt there been more trouble with wet markets before.

PETA has released graphic footage from inside wet markets in Asia filmed last month during the height of the pandemic.https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/global/coronavirus-peta-releases-horrific-footage-from-wet-markets-in-asia/news-story/704a95014fc214bc69bf5b59fcfbdac8
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 9:36pm
So the virus wasn't started in a Lab?
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 10:05pm
Oh there are some sick puppies in those places that choose to eat those animals .  Censored  And they try to tell us they are a modern society .Wacko
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 11:21pm
What did you have for dinner AA.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 11:49pm
I hope it wasn't a meat pie, macca. God only knows what can be found inside them, I have heard unconfirmed reports of dead dog's dongers.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 1:43am
No meat pies.Sick     And certainly not bats.
Prawns fresh off the trawler.

animals before people.
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 3:43am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Oh there are some sick puppies in those places that choose to eat those animals .  Censored  And they try to tell us they are a modern society .Wacko
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:34am
Don't clap Shammy.    Mixed Grills and white spotted Prawns is just as risky.   If AA didn't eat em , Butchers wouldn't kill em.
Those poor little calves and sheepsies.

Those prawns didn't get to see their Mum again .   Cruel World.

Prawns before People.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 1:04pm
So you are Vegan, Macca ?
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 1:11pm
I think macca is saying that lines being drawn between what animals can't be eaten, and what can, are somewhat arbitrary. People used to delight in making fun of blackfellas eating witchetty grubs, as if it was beyond the pale, but the difference between that, and eating oysters, is not immediately apparent to me. Except it is not the "done thing". Cultural chauvinisms, are a commentary on those that hold them, and not much else.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 1:21pm
I'd eat you if I was hungry AA...    Slow cooked of course to tenderize.

I almost said I was a vegin AA . But the Dictionary had a different meaning to what I was thinking
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 1:29pm
I'm sure in the annals of history, there are legions of people who swore never to stoop to eating some animal or other, but when the chips were down, and extreme hunger took over, they relented on those vows. When I heard they eat grasshoppers in Thailand, deep fried, I laughed, but you can't knock what you haven't tried, I suppose.There is probably a sauce that suits them.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 1:32pm
I do take from the term "eat crow", that they are not especially palatable, I'd sit that one out unless on the brink of starvation.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 1:53pm
Eat whatever makes you happy.  But how anyone with half a brain could eat a bat is beyond me.Sick
animals before people.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 1:56pm
I have heard they taste like chicken.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 2:02pm
I married 2 ... Tried to eat em.

Their hard to swallow.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12