Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Answers to Questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Answers to Questions
    Posted: 13 May 2020 at 10:32am
In order to get a few points and now that I am aware that TBV points are accumulated on the number of threads initiated I have decided to start this thread with a few questions.

1. Who performed the last act at Woodstock in 1969 in front of only 20,000 when reportedly 400,000 attended over the two days ?

2. Does any person, other than Donald Trump, pronounce China the way he does ?

3. Whatever happened to Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf ?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 10:37am
You don't get points for starting threads ,   You get them from filling the ones already started.        PT rocketed by the Trump threads.
Best Ignored 2, gained nothing for starting them.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 10:39am
Well I think you got a partial answer to your question from last night if you are paying attention.Wink
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 9:46am
Surely you haven't been influenced by "best ignored 2 " to count posts PT.

Most Posts are good for the Business and a bleak future is he price , without them.        . Maybe I missed the point.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 11:17am
Not counting posts maxie, I just answered Bobby's question re the difference between points and posts, a question that was asked of me in a past life about about 10 years ago. I asked an appropriate authority at the time but was not sure if the numbers I gave Bob were correct as it wasn't a front line priority to know at the time. Pretty close I think.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 11:43am
Only indicates how lawful we have been over the years of lock down.

Like you have said :-   Hasn't changed anything, for many, this lock down.
 Post Reply Post Reply