Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Oscar/ Grammy Awards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 11:34pm
I've been abused. I also did law. You're a creep.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

I've been abused. I also did law. You're a creep.

Yes, that total mismash of irrelevant thought bubbles is definitely bar material.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 11:41pm
Creep.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

cant say  ii did...but if i had how many subsequent victims would have been spared if i had... 

Don't get drawn into this one Isaac.
Your being hit by a ruthless one , with no consideration for the feelings of others.    IGNORE him like so many others do.

Yez I tried to ignore him. Just pissed me off!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 11:45pm

Creep.

With well-reasoned (sic) arguments like that I can see why you gave law away. Well, pretended to give it away anyway.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 11:46pm
Do you know what "sic" means?

Any way, back to the hollywood tools...
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 11:47pm
LEAVE THE PERSONAL STUFF OUT OF IT
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 11:50pm
Absolutely. This weirdo has been obsessed with me for too long. Fair enough to call him a weirdo creep.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 11:50pm

Do you know what "sic" means?

Any way, back to the hollywood tools...

Why don’t you tell us? It will be light years ahead of your previous posts in terms of adding anything constructive to the topic.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 11:52pm
Will be interesting how the lady who promised to leave the Country if her vote wasn't successful.
I'm expecting the weazel to come crying back.    Donald should ban the bxtch.          . Harry will pay a bigger price down the track. NOTHING will ever satisfy Meg ---   That has been obvious from day 1.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 11:52pm
Google it.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 11:54pm

Will be interesting how the lady who promised to leave the Country if her vote wasn't successful.
I'm expecting the weazel to come crying back.    Donald should ban the bxtch.          . Harry will pay a bigger price down the track. NOTHING will ever satisfy Meg ---   That has been obvious from day 1.

I missed you macca!
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 11:57pm
She's doing a Disney princess part now.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 12:00am

Google it.

Nahhh. I’m comfortable with my use, even if not strictly correct it’s close enough and gets the point across. Would you prefer a few laughing emojis to indicate when I’m intentionally posting something that’s incorrect and directed at you? Then again maybe I’ll just continue given that it riles you up.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 12:02am
Mate, yes less words is best. Creep.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 12:07am

Mate, yes less words is best. Creep.

Such quality arguments Johnny Cochrane. You’ll be bringing out the Chewbacca defence shortly.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 12:14am

I missed you macca!

Nice words Stayer , I've been back for some time.   Your mixing in the wrong company.    "best IGNORED" will only bring grief.   I now the form guide Stayer .    About all I've got left that works

But You and Isaac have enough sense to take note , ---   I hope.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 12:24am

I missed you macca!

Nice words Stayer , I've been back for some time.   Your mixing in the wrong company.    "best IGNORED" will only bring grief.   I now the form guide Stayer .    About all I've got left that works

But You and Isaac have enough sense to take note , ---   I hope.

Good advice here stayer!

Leave off the rubbish

Edited by horlicks - 15 Feb 2020 at 11:28am
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 12:36am
Okey dokey.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 8:55am
This just doesn't seem fair. A full on stoush without Whale, Second Chance & myself in it LOLIts all bloody PTs fault as usual LOL
Refer ALP Election Promises
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 9:03am
Dont look at me, I dont think I have even passed comment in this thread. Too many right wing culture warriors that hate everything that people get enjoyment out of for my liking.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 9:08am
PT that translates to no opportunity for you to drop Trump , Morrison or Abbot into the conversation
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 9:09am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

This just doesn't seem fair. A full on stoush without Whale, Second Chance & myself in it LOLIts all bloody PTs fault as usual LOL

The niggles of long gone lies, will always be rehashed by those two "best Ignored"
   Their form is repetitive over years, cunning & gradual "baiting" .
I'm quite happy to cut loose on them but my return fire gets edited .
The cruel one about my little dog dying , deserved 12 months .   You oneone and gay3 noted it.           . One knows every day that they will hone in ,
    Put your life on it.
Fancy bringing up some sad statement to a lady that's been abused. Private and sympathetic for the error of mentioning it on here.
Only a DOG would pursue something like hat.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 9:38am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

PT that translates to no opportunity for you to drop Trump , Morrison or Abbot into the conversation

Or Izzy, French Rugby League....?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 2:39pm
Pt   ---     Your comments are the good old banter from someone who just needs to change sides .
Other than that , I'll wet your leg by saying you are a very respected
member on here .   
But you do need some help , I'll see if Tony Abbott can fit you in --

Hahahahahan     even made me laugh.     
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 3:15pm
Tony Abbott is the answer said nobody ever. 
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 12:08pm
I just remembered another reason those awards are a waste of time.  Wokam telling us all we shouldnt drink milk.  Cry He fits his character well.Wacko
animals before people.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 6:25pm
Fair to mention here Russell Crowe's embarrassing message to the world during the fundraising concert last night. What a tool. Also you know things have crossed a line when you get Kochie inviting KD Lang to talk about her "spitituality" and she laments "all of the insects and spiders and snakes and things" lost in the bushfires, because, you know "there is no Australia or Canada, there is no species - it's all consciousnesses. 3 billion consciousnesses were lost in the fires... etc" No wonder she was dressed like some kind of priestess. (Amazing singing though and she might be sincerely buddhist-ish or something, so that's ok.) Maybe I was wrong to hope the Joker guy was taking the pizz with his acceptance speech - "species equality" might be the new thing among hollywood folks.
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 6:35pm
Yes, we all must lament all those mosquitoes that died in the bushfires
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 6:42pm
I found Tina Arenas interview more disturbing Stayer. It was all the fault of Climate Change - it was governments fault - & if you didn't believe that you were a dope. And then she finished with something along the lines that artists had done their bit & it was up to others to now do theirs ConfusedConfused
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>