Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Coronavirus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 645646647648649 838>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 2:24pm
 'Twould be nice if all anti-vaxers hid in the bat-cave or outhouse. At least we wouldn't have to waste time checking their non-credentials.

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Bonjour Bonjour wrote:

Originally posted by TJMitchell TJMitchell wrote:

Are you one of those sheeple Bonjour?

Oh No......wash your mouth out TJ..........I'll take my chances with what God gave me thanks.

Fair enough Thumbs Up
Time is a flat circle
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 2:41pm
Well God gave the scientists brains to fight this thing but that is ignored.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

92.5% in NSW as of yesterday are not scared.
I tell you what surprised me was being told yesterday Australia had just gone past the fully vaccinated figure of the US (mid-50% I think) - & we should celebrate the fact Confused

I thought we were miles ahead - but no - only very selective areas have high figures. Bottom-line , the yanks have done pretty well relatively I would suggest
Refer ALP Election Promises
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

92.5% in NSW as of yesterday are not scared.
I tell you what surprised me was being told yesterday Australia had just gone past the fully vaccinated figure of the US (mid-50% I think) - & we should celebrate the fact Confused

I thought we were miles ahead - but no - only very selective areas have high figures. Bottom-line , the yanks have done pretty well relatively I would suggest

Morrison on twitter today repeating that celebration of the 56% fully vaccinated level.

The 70% figure is of eligible people over 16yo, not the entire population who will all be vaccinated.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 3:02pm
Govts here are banking on there being less vaccine resistance than other countries who have stalled, like UK, US, Israel who opened up but take-up then stalled at around 60-65%. 
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 3:22pm
A Hunter man has assaulted a food store worker who offered him a mask. He's been arrested. 

If you don't want to comply with health orders or mandates, take yourself off to the outback and set up your own little anarchist country.

So sick of hearing law-abiding citizens being abused by the nut-brigade...yes...the nut-brigade.

All the worker did was offer a mask. Big flaming deal.

Angry

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 3:24pm
Yeah the rest of us are buying them!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 4:02pm
Dont you just hate those who only have the guts to shoot the messenger .  AngryIf you dont want to abide by the rules stay home in your bat cave.  Or go pick on someone your own size, and IQ. 

animals before people.
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Hello Sunshine Hello Sunshine wrote:

McGowan
loves Twiggy and the land developers.
Why because they create jobs.
That is the excuse anyway.
And yet WA's unemployment rate is worse now than before the pandemic.

However wa's health system is up the proverbial.

How is the look?

According to the ABS WA's unemployment at the start of the pandemic was 5.4%

The latest figure is 4.1%
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 5:38pm
LOL

Also, from August this year

"New data released today from the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) shows Western Australia's strong economy has resulted in the highest number of Western Australians employed on record."
Time is a flat circle
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 5:43pm
I'm sure they're just honest mistooks LOLLOLLOL yeah right ! Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 5:44pm
He wont miss a beat though. Will find something else to pot McGowan/Labor over.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Forced into having it and to use those numbers as your vaccine support is being misleading as anyone could get.
   There is no real choice.        A disgrace to any Democracy.

All Freedoms on the line.

Spot on macca. The forceful, take it or jump over board mentality has been an absolute disgrace and as someone mentioned earlier and for those forcing those actions it IS more about their appendage size as they sit on their moral high horse.

You only need to see the heroes on here who squeal out “scaredy-cat or pussy to those who don’t fall at their  vaccinated feet

Yes and it’s Good to see the government paying out compo as well for those that this unproven vaccine has poisoned. Even though the sums quoted are pathetically low and will be challenged in courts countrywide, I have no doubt
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Bonjour Bonjour wrote:

As todays front page News.com is saying, a top Doctor reports those vaccinated may already be suffering from a decline in their vaccine efficiency. So the sheepeople will need to line up again, and again and again etc etc eh? That is until things start to go wrong with the experimental juice floating around in their bodies....I

ClapClap

But Bonjour, let’s not forget how heroic they are, after all, they have taken this bullet for their country. As some clown stated recently, just like the ANZACS did. One of the heroes asked me how I would have coped at Gallipoli, that’s how high his opinion of himself wasOuchOuch
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 6:00pm
Sure they didn't cop an Ivermectin double jab Shrunk Big smile I had a crack at my chemist the other day about the Aspro I bought , it gave me a headache , so he gave me a Turkish Delight , fixed , this post is shyte just like yours. LOLLOLLOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Hello . hello . hello , Their off shore again .
   Someone broke wind in Scotland and a vaccine fixed it.     

LOLLOL Too funny macca but sadly true
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

'Twould be nice if all anti-vaxers hid in the bat-cave or outhouse. At least we wouldn't have to waste time checking their non-credentials.

No every one is so small minded. Played on a wonderful course today that 8 haven’t been able to for a while and they welcomed my unvaxxed filthyness with open arms.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by furious furious wrote:

Well God gave the scientists brains to fight this thing but that is ignored.

ThAT BACKFIRES WHEN YOU compare Tim Flannery and his costly failures to your empty decalination plants .

Fancy someone saying to compare this virus to Flu is an unrelated issue .

So wrong and a sure sign of not understanding the subject ... These lower Pulmonary Viral infections are all Brothers and Sisters , different strains and there are squillions of them.

There isn't any difference for someone suffocating on a ventilator in ICU.

Australia is so lucky that we were aware , before any infections arrived . We have escaped unscathed bodily but our Politicians and Medical advisers have destroyed our economy.

BUT alas , compensation now being paid for their misleading info on vaccines.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 6:32pm
Tim Flannery. Stern Smile
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 6:37pm
Tim Flannery ... Celebrated Australian of the year ... For making an ass of science with his childish predictions re weather in 2008.

Purely an example of the standards of the Professors mixing out there with influences that are not in our best interests .

Like " Don't touch the Balls "
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 6:41pm
Who is your favourite epidemiologist? Dr Flannery or Dr Jones?

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 6:49pm

Hang on !! don't forget Dr.Trump LOLLOL we seen the Light. LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 6:52pm
That is a torch carioca.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 6:53pm

That post does not help your image PT.       No arguments that Flannery is a total waste of space .      Anyone you know who doesn't agree.?

Alan Jones I respect as the best orator of my time , his Research is factual is impeccable and you have an open invitation to debate him .
   Which you haven't availed yourself of and I watch little of his programs , I find his numbers and percentages a bore ... although accurate and I'm open for you to tell me where you think he has been wrong regarding this virus .
( forget schools , little boys , sexual preferences and the like ) we all have them ...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 6:58pm
Alan Jones: covid 19 is not a pandemic
Also Alan Jones: I have never denied the severity of coronavirus.

News Corp’s Sydney tabloid The Daily Telegraph will stop publishing columns from controversial broadcaster Alan Jones after weeks of anti-vaccination and anti-lockdown commentary.

The Daily Telegraph’s editor Ben English recently informed Jones his column will no longer appear in the Sydney-based publication. Media industry sources briefed on the decision who spoke on the condition of anonymity said it was made because the column had failed to resonate with readers, a claim that Jones rejects.

furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 7:07pm
We've been talking about something Alan Jones is accused of on another thread as you indicate above.  A golden orator is still capable of doing the wrong thing and taking short cuts sometimes.  Facts and figures can be read in so many ways and be right all the time.

I was on a jury once where one side made the poor witnesses say one thing and the opposition had them saying the exact opposite.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 7:08pm

That is a torch carioca.
Was it AA or AAA . LOLLOLLOL
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 7:18pm

I'd rate ALL epidemiologists & Tim on about par. Not worth a cracker 
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 7:22pm
I would back epidemiologists over shock jocks to get us out of this mess.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 645646647648649 838>