Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Coronavirus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 601602603604605 838>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 2:29pm
and vaccines?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 2:35pm
I did say --- = MAIN ---   vaccines, along with other factors , no doubt have played a part.
   Could improve further if we could stamp out or reduce Medical Murder.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 2:37pm
I think Cancer is pretty big on the table of killers also.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 2:59pm
Former Liberal senator inciting violence and suggesting arson.

Time is a flat circle
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 3:18pm
Who said Liberals were the moderates!  What is wrong with people.  Shut up or get arrested.  Someone will be killed if this goes on.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 3:26pm
The tradies are all at home on the beers for the GF today, but the stoners are holding the fort. The song of choice has changed from "Horses" to Bob Marley's "Get Up, Stand Up."
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:10pm
Best way to approach the present situation is to stop testing .

Cat among the pigeons style.

That's what happened with the Spanish Flu and you rarely hear about people when they die from it now .
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:13pm
Well three of the deaths didn't know they had it.  So they must of got pretty sick pretty fast you would think.  Or they could of called for help.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:14pm
Or something else killed them. The symptoms of the virus are severe so how can you not know your on deaths door
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

That's what happened with the Spanish Flu and you rarely hear about people when they die from it now .

Thanks Donald LOL
Time is a flat circle
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Or something else killed them. The symptoms of the virus are severe so how can you not know your on deaths door

you obviously don't understand respiratory distress.

One minute you're breathing fine, next you're gasping for breath.

They say the symptoms can be mild...but then can escalate fast...

Geek

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:56pm
That happens when you hang yourself too JJ . and their not closing down the workforce over that.

In fact When Ronald Ryan got noosed after being in the killing of two innocents ,   We got a Public Holiday ===== I think.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by TJMitchell TJMitchell wrote:

Thanks Donald LOL

Just messing obviously. I do agree with you re stopping testing but not at the moment. Eventually we have to and will stop though.
Time is a flat circle
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 7:13pm
We have to keep the turnstiles ticking TJ and good to see you doing your part ...
   I was expecting a barrage for suggesting Ronald Ryan and Peter Walker were involved in 2 killings .   ( They were " Henderson ") But Ryan wasn't charged for the 2 nd one as he was to be hung on the first ...    You can't hang them twice I'm told .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

you obviously don't understand respiratory distress.

One minute you're breathing fine, next you're gasping for breath.

They say the symptoms can be mild...but then can escalate fast...

Geek

Oh, I understand, clearly the poor bastard who died didn’t WinkGeek
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 8:00pm
 you questioned: "The symptoms of the virus are severe, so how can you not know you're on death's door?"

Then you say you understand...lol... (I corrected your spelling mistake, bad punctuation, and added the question mark, to make your post more intelligible)

you are a bluff-artist, Shrunk. You don't know how quickly respiratory distress can escalate, at all. Or the varying degrees of the symptoms. Admit it.

Clown

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 8:39pm
Are u for real, JJ?

(You left out some capitals and full stops by the way.)
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 9:02pm
Yes JJ. Especially underwater....      They drowned .

That is my friend you are attacking ... Do you want Shrunk and I to barrack for Souths next week or not .
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 9:39pm
 Shrunk would still barrack for Souths, even if I endlessly undermined him. Or chopped up his favourite putter. 

Once a Souths supporter, always a Souths supporter...to the death...

Heart
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Are u for real, JJ?

that is my MO. I start certain sentences without a capital letter.

I don't think I missed any full-stops, though. I usually use an ellipsis...

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 9:46pm
 you don't need a full-stop with parentheses...
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 9:48pm
Jesus.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 6:35am
YOU CALLED
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 10:04am
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Are u for real, JJ?

We all know that when the likes of JJ go on the attack about spelling and typos it means they have been beaten and beaten soundlyLOL
Attacking such things rather than addressing the topic is very very revealing and exposes the empty vessel doing the critique Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 10:05am

YOU CALLED

Clap
Hello Sunshine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 10:10am

another informative post from Mr Sarcasm...

Ermm

cant have you informing tbv of EVERYTHING.
Sarcasm?
You are into sarcasm jj
You told me so.
What about hypocrisy?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Hello Sunshine Hello Sunshine wrote:

another informative post from Mr Sarcasm...

Ermm

cant have you informing tbv of EVERYTHING.
Sarcasm?
You are into sarcasm jj
You told me so.
What about hypocrisy?

She’s part of a posse that deals in hypocrisy Wink
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 10:36am
Hey Shrunk, can you afford any more shrinkage?

Preliminary research finds that even mild cases of COVID-19 leave a mark on the brain – but it’s not yet clear how long it lasts

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 10:39am
I wonder if those who unleashed this beast had any idea of the devastation it would give to the world.

Well done you a**e holes.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 10:40am
I read that France says it came from China

or is that CHAINA?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 601602603604605 838>