Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Coronavirus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 600601602603604 838>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 5:49pm
Ask Spud.
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 6:20pm
As far as needles are concerned I had a bone marrow biopsy this morning. After she had finished the doctor showed me the needle involved, suffice to say it was rather larger than the ones used fro vaccinations.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 6:27pm
Hope your alright Horlicks.  My son in law has had a few of those with his MS and they aren't pleasant from his reports.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 6:27pm
 I've never understood what women see in Warney. While his flipper can be effective, I was never impressed by his googly...

Ermm 
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 6:28pm
I think they use the trocar and canula and procedure takes awhile ... Surely you had some form of anaesthetic.

I haven't seen that one done ... Saw many for Spinal intrusions .

All a bit gory when we think about it but think of our cars when they replace a blown head gasket...
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by horlicks horlicks wrote:

As far as needles are concerned I had a bone marrow biopsy this morning. After she had finished the doctor showed me the needle involved, suffice to say it was rather larger than the ones used fro vaccinations.

epidural needles are bigger, too. 

Hope you get a good result, Horlicks.

Thumbs Up
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 6:34pm
Hopefully OK furious will find out in a fortnight.

Yes macca, local initially and then the "green whistle" when she went into the bone.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 6:37pm
Get some Pain killers .   The Osteo sites are the worst for after pain ... for a week at least .
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 6:42pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Time is a flat circle
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 6:48pm
 I like Brett Sutton calling them for what they are...weirdos. 

About time the police just turned on the water cannons and cleaned up all the rubbish on the streets.

Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 6:49pm
Kelly is and always has been a total clown.  Clown 

Which I readily admit is stating the bleeding obvious.  Embarrassed

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 8:06pm
If you want a good laugh this is a live commentary of the whole Northcote Plaza deal

LOL
Time is a flat circle
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 8:12pm
He may be a clown but he's arousing people like Trump did.  Not good and he's getting people hurt and arrested.  Hope he's happy with himself.  His adds come on my daughter either she changes the channel or give's him the finger.  But he's insidious.  His type damages everything they touch.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 8:14pm
Yes furious this business has his and Palmer's grubby fingers all over it.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 8:23pm
Yes people are being manipulated - they think they are the ones fighting back.  I really wonder what people think sometimes when they go for violence as an answer.  We are all trapped by this horrid year and all want things to improve.  Bashing police isn't going to help you or anyone else.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by TJMitchell TJMitchell wrote:

If you want a good laugh this is a live commentary of the whole Northcote Plaza deal

LOL

Follow up. Bunnings Karen made an appearance today as well 

People is crazy yo
Time is a flat circle
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 9:36pm
 A world of loonies...

distressing...

Thumbs Down
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 12:14am
Bunnings Karen.    LOLCryLOL  Thats my sister in law.Wacko
You can choose your friends but not your rellies, and she is on my OHs side of family Sick

animals before people.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 12:17am

LOLOMG Thats her !!    I am sure its her !!!!Cry

Follow up. Bunnings Karen made an appearance today as well 

animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 12:35pm
Stop Testing and covid is left to the right Doctor "Mother Nature " .
            She has never failed us yet.

Back to work ,   open up the world ,
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 1:53pm
Macca of the 25 under 40s who have sadly died, out of 90 THOUSAND cases , have we been told what their state of health was pre catching Covid ?

I’m sure the answer is out there. I’m surprised the TBV cut and paste experts on everything haven’t found the info and posted it here. You know, to keep us all informed 
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 2:07pm
 another informative post from Mr Sarcasm...

Ermm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 2:20pm
Well, I did inform you of a relevant stat and I note you cant answer the question I asked.

But thanks for the response anywaysLOL

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 3:11pm
Most had pre existing ailments ,   Trucks may have run over some , But with 26 million Folk resident in oz , Covid hasn't bothered the work force age group .
   I'm sure someone will go to Wollybong Googall to find different stats.

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 3:12pm
"Trucks may have run over some"
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 3:41pm
Stayer, rather like that other scare campaign that used a truck. The  national  debt truck......seems to have run aground in the last decade LOL
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 4:00pm
I'd like to know whether the two that died at home, without being tested until after they died, were Covid deniers.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 4:14pm
Life's expectancy 1910-20 for men 40ish, 26% .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 4:26pm
Sadly, NSW Health is today reporting the deaths of eleven people with COVID-19 - ten men and one woman.

One person was in their 40s, one person was in their 50s, two people were in their 60s, three people were in their 70s, three people were in their 80s and one person was in their 90s.

Nine people were not vaccinated, and two people had received one dose. At least eight had underlying medical conditions.

Three people, one man in his 40s, one man in his 50s, and one woman in her 80s died at home. Their infections were diagnosed after their deaths.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 4:27pm
Over the past century, male life expectancy at birth has increased by 24 years, from 55.2 years in 1901-1910 to 79.3 years in 2007-2009. Similarly, female life expectancy at birth has increased by 25 years, from 58.8 years to 83.9 years.

The main reason being the discovery of Anti Biotics and a complete reversal of the treatment of fevers. Especially in infants .
The huge decrease in infant death , has increased life expectancy dramatically....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 600601602603604 838>