Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Coronavirus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 391392393394395 838>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 11:11am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

The money trail from the wuhan lab leads straight to Dr Fauci

Louie the Fly, I’m Louie the Fly Straight from rubbish tip to you. Spreading disease, with the greatest of ease. Straight from rubbish tip to you. I’m bad and mean and mighty unclean. Afraid of no-one,

An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 3:02pm

Why would you bother posting such idiotic nonsense?
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 3:05pm
That is a very prominent Trumper talking point. He was actually accused in a Senate congressional hearing last week. 
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 4:03pm

Nobody is surprised by this, are they. The bloke Berns a bumbling kick up since it all started
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 6:27pm
 I need an interpreter for some of these posts...

Confused
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 6:43pm
Maybe you just aren't watching enough of, as Jim Acosta now calls it ''The Bullsh*t Factory'' Fox News.
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Nobody is surprised by this, are they. The bloke Berns a bumbling kick up since it all started

A toddler jump on your keyboard?

Bizarre, even for you, if not.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 7:17pm
Hardly think so Rusty.  A toddler would make a whole lot more sense.  Wink
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2021 at 1:10pm
A young lady died last night from the jab,  my friend tried to save her but couldnt.
My friend isnt allowed to report it to media.

She is currently averaging 8 new vaccine injury patients per night.
She calls it the Vaccine Injury Pandemic.

Worse is to come with multiple vaccines that people took.

But in saying all of this

I still strongly believe
VACCINES ARE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2021 at 1:14pm
How many imaginary friends does Redemption have?
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2021 at 1:15pm
False. 
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2021 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

A young lady died last night from the jab,  my friend tried to save her but couldnt.
My friend isnt allowed to report it to media.

She is currently averaging 8 new vaccine injury patients per night.
She calls it the Vaccine Injury Pandemic.

Worse is to come with multiple vaccines that people took.

But in saying all of this

I still strongly believe
VACCINES ARE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

And I strongly believe
7.37m doses given and 27.9% of the pop fully vaccinated
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2021 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Hardly think so Rusty.  A toddler would make a whole lot more sense.  Wink

If I wanted to be as weak as puss I would spend sometime reviewing your posts for errors but I couldn’t give a flying f about you.
Keep running to put the boot in 2nds, it’s very funny but very enlightening as to how you are....mentally LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2021 at 8:46pm
And the prior post simply confirms the earlier analyses.  Big smileWink
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 8:32pm
I dont understand how they can be calling on over 40ies to come and get the shot in the bigger areas, but us fringe dwellers over 70 are still waiting for ours because the local country GPs cant get supplies ?   Why cant they distrubte to country areas instead of,,as usual,,making it all about the City ?
animals before people.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 9:11pm
They reckon you 'bushys' have a pretty strong immune systen, so not too vulnerable Wink
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 9:12pm
Such is the news today, if only on all the News outlets.  Can hardly wait to hear about his second dose.  Ermm

horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

I dont understand how they can be calling on over 40ies to come and get the shot in the bigger areas, but us fringe dwellers over 70 are still waiting for ours because the local country GPs cant get supplies ?   Why cant they distrubte to country areas instead of,,as usual,,making it all about the City ?

You are in the wrong state AA.Smile I live in the country in WA and had the first shot 6 weeks ago.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Such is the news today, if only on all the News outlets.  Can hardly wait to hear about his second dose.  Ermm

He was next on their list when they discovered my phone was permanently jammed by Asian call centre operators
LOL
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 12:11am
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

They reckon you 'bushys' have a pretty strong immune systen, so not too vulnerable Wink

Pot calling kettle black here, knowing where you live LOLCryLOL
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 11:48am
Vaccines are safe and effective

Thumbs Up
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

Thumbs Up

I have a friend, very high up in the world, can't tell you about them, and they tell me that The Kingdom has given 7.64m doses and 28.8% of the pop has been fully vaccinated.

Thumbs Up
Time is a flat circle
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 7:10pm

Redemption:  "my friend is smarter than your friend."

Exclamation
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 7:45pm
Flippin' 'eck.   i just got my call up for my shot, and cant have it, as have had 3 spinal shots this week, and so now have to wait 2 to 3 weeks !!!  Unhappy
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 10:23pm

Have 5 jabs if you can
Dont stop at 2.
And try all of them

Just keep getting them
Thumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 9:58am
Research coming out of Britain where they  were onto the vaccinating early, have been doing real time monitoring of side effects and effectiveness, not just control testing, says that mixing vaccines may offer greater effectiveness by having the AZ first then a Pfizer as your second jab.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 11:53am
Great news, let me know how you get on with that
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 12:02pm
One thing I do know is that once fully vaccinated I wont be restricted in where I go, in Australia or outside.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 12:30pm
 the government is actually listening to the public, for a change, and getting more of the Pfizer vax.

You can hardly blame anyone for not wanting to chance blood clots. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 12:31pm
Thats why I want mine.  To travel again without so many worries.
animals before people.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 391392393394395 838>