Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Play Up weak as water, grow some.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Play Up weak as water, grow some.
    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 2:52pm
Hardly had a boost with these guys yet after getting $500 in front they bar my boost odds. Been having a few other bets as well, same old crap when you call, oh sorry the traders have made a decision. They all must be in bed together.  Defiantly makes me doubt these big bets the grubs talk about.  Clown
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by spinner spinner wrote:

Hardly had a boost with these guys yet after getting $500 in front they bar my boost odds. Been having a few other bets as well, same old crap when you call, oh sorry the traders have made a decision. They all must be in bed together.  Defiantly makes me doubt these big bets the grubs talk about.  Clown

I have been betting there for about a month or so and they were giving me 4 boosts a day. even got up to 5 at one point. I only placed a grand in to test the waters. I increased the grand to just over 4 grand....over the month they 1) took away BOB, then took away best of 3 tabs/SP then took away top fluc, then took away the boosts..... and yep,you got it...nothing to do with me says the person in online chat...its the decision of the traders!! I took the balance out this afternoon....wonder how long it will takeConfused.

ALLAN
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 10:24pm
Hi there, how can I help
  • hi emma, dont you do BOB premium anymore?
Nov 9, 10:32 AM
img_1571364096834.png

Emma

• We offer the BOB on all major metro meetings. Are you not being able to access it?
  • nope.....
Nov 9, 10:33 AM
img_1571364096834.png

Emma

• What was your username?
  • allan111
  • Emma?
Nov 9, 10:37 AM
img_1571364096834.png

Emma

• I have just looked into this issue for you Allan. Unfortunately it seems your account has not got access to the BOB markets. This decision was made at the traders discretion so I am unable to provide any specific details of why this decision has been made. The decision is reviewed weekly by the team.
  • Bob is offered by at least 4 bookmakers, i can go elsewhere and get it... So it makes NO SENSE at all for you guys to take it off me. why would they do that ....i know its a traders decision...been there done that!!!
Nov 9, 10:39 AM
img_1571364096834.png

Emma

• Im not sure why they have made this decision Allan. I am sorry that I cant provide more details on their decision.
  • Yesterday
  • wow,you guys are amazing. now the best of 3 tabs is gone from my account only middle tab....and no fixed prices available to me for tomorrows races.you guys have your tail between your legs.
  • you hate clients that win that much.I KNOW ITS THE TRADERS DECISION!!!
Fri, 12:36 PM
img_1571364361324.png

Jack

• Apologies Allan, but the trading team conducted a review and have placed a number of restrictions on your account
  • THANK GOD FOR THE MINIMUM BET RULES.
Fri, 12:38 PM
img_1571364361324.png

Jack

• You are still welcome to bet with us, but we are unable to offer best of the 3 totes at this time
  • thanks Jack...so much for the email that i recieved that Playup are on the punters side!!
  • or fixed prices for tomorrows races!!
  • i am not welcome, you must take a bet from me!!
  • thanks anyway Jack.
Fri, 12:41 PM
img_1571364361324.png

Jack

• When the MBL comes into force after 9am we can accept the bets
  • **on the fixed
  • yep i know. but i want to take a bet at a fixed price now for tomorrow but cant !!. a lousy $100 on a horse and you dont want to take it..... i know its not you Jack its the TRADERS.
Fri, 12:42 PM
  • Today
  • hello, i just placed a bet on dunkeld 4 7 Le Dupe at $10 and boosted it. it hen said the price has changed and rejected the bet . 5 mins later the $10  FIXED PRICE IS STILL THERE YET IT REJECTED MY BET. TO RUB SALT IN THE WOUNDS AFTER REJECTING THAT BET IT DID NOT RE-INSTATE THE BOOST.
10:42 AM
img_1571364361324.png

Jack

• Just checking this nw
  • now**
  • THANKS jACK
10:46 AM
img_1571364361324.png

Jack

• Ok Allan, it appears the trading team have removed the BoostUP from your account
  • well hello, i just had 2 of them, it rejected the 1st one saying the price had changed when it didnt, then it accepted a $100 bet on Too race In Your Element BOOSTED!! .so i suggest that the $100 on Le Lupe boosted price be accepted or else i will go the the applicable authority!! the traders have completely restricted my account in NO TIME after Playup started.Now this is the last thing they can take away from me!!. so i had the boosts on my account this morning and attempted to use both. you cannot move the goal posts AFTER the game has commenced. accept that bet on Le Dupe or at the boosted price of $11-80 for $100 or i go the authorities.
10:56 AM
img_1571364361324.png

Jack

• Sorry Allan, as the BoostUp is a promotional product the trading have the discretion to accept, partially accept or reject any bets placed
  • trading team**
  • SH*T you got me on that one!! Ok that is fine i will place the bet somehwere else...somewhere where the corporate has SOME BALLS!!!.
a minute ago
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 10:48pm
Too funny Al! As I have advised elsewhere, time for a bowler account (or two)!
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 9:58am
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

lets just say I have educated about 10 of my relatives and close friends how to make a bet online. they have all had their accounts severely restricted by all the main culprits. History has shown me that the last 2 to restrict the accounts were 365 and the nsw tab. Other people may have found 365 the 1st one to start to restrict though. I have opened an account at a corp where the name is the same as sportsbet but with a few extra letters at the end of their name.(I did not mention their name!!Smile. I will place just 2 grand in the account today and only do my $100 bets there. Lets see how long it lasts!!

ALLAN
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 10:57am
Originally posted by bigal bigal wrote:

lets just say I have educated about 10 of my relatives and close friends how to make a bet online. they have all had their accounts severely restricted by all the main culprits. History has shown me that the last 2 to restrict the accounts were 365 and the nsw tab. Other people may have found 365 the 1st one to start to restrict though. I have opened an account at a corp where the name is the same as sportsbet but with a few extra letters at the end of their name.(I did not mention their name!!Smile. I will place just 2 grand in the account today and only do my $100 bets there. Lets see how long it lasts!!

ALLAN

just spoke to this new account corp and was told I start with 2 racing boosts (they call them SURGE) and 2 sports boosts. This will be interesting as I will only use 50% of my boosts there.

ALLAN 
spinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 3:00pm
Unibet just removed all promotions. how do these guys survive when i was only having one $100 bet on a sat and wed. Boosting along with a few mixed bets.  
spinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 3:06pm
having a crack with pointsbet now as thats my last option, ladbrokes gone, sportsbet gone, 365 gone, tab multiplier gone, unibet gone, play up gone, neds gone, blue bet gone. weak grubs if i had my time again maybe just a $50 boost with each on a sat only. still prob take them. 
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 3:52pm

Unibet just removed all promotions. how do these guys survive when i was only having one $100 bet on a sat and wed. Boosting along with a few mixed bets.  

not sure if I have this correct..... but back in the good old days I was betting with Colin Tidy online, and I had not a single restriction on my account with them. I think they sold out to Unibet...then about 3 years later I discovered that I had an account at unibet and they said the account is restricted and I had not even placed a single bet with them!! I said how can you restrict someone without them placing a bet........ they said your account is the one carried over from Colin Tidy and we have a restriction on that account.OuchAngryConfusedDead.

ALLAN
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 4:04pm

having a crack with pointsbet (I WAS GONE 6 WEEKS AFTER STARTING)now as thats my last option, ladbrokes gone (3 MONTHS), sportsbet gone (GONE 5 YEARS AGO FROM OLD RESTRICTIONS), 365 gone (I HAD A REAL GOOD RUN WITH THEM NOW GONE), tab multiplier gone (I STILL HAVE IT WHATS GOING ON THERE!!), unibet gone (LONG GONE!!), play up gone (4 WEEKS), neds gone(2 MONTHS), blue bet gone (6 WEEKS). weak grubs if i had my time again maybe just a $50 boost with each on a sat only. still prob take them. 
...ADD TO THAT PALMERBET (6 WEEKS)
will be interesting to see what happens with this "new" one I started with today.
interestingly I was taking the boosts at Playup but also placing about 3 times as many bets at BOB. So rather than taking away the boosts they took BOB off me. Then took best 3 tabs/sp off the account followed by top fluc, and LASTLY they took the boosts of the account.
ALLAN
spinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 4:30pm
unfair they target mugs only, should be one in all in. They need looking at. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 8:45pm
Do you post these complaints on Facebook under your real name at all Spinner? May explain why they are able to profile you so quickly. I never have these problems anywhere near as quickly although I do take counter measures to extend account life but am basically just milking promos.
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 9:52pm

Do you post these complaints on Facebook under your real name at all Spinner? May explain why they are able to profile you so quickly. I never have these problems anywhere near as quickly although I do take counter measures to extend account life but am basically just milking promos.

E & E.... my son is a $50 punter (he started as a $5 punter). He bets mainly on my best selections but he got me to create a little item he calls the BB's. So over the last 2 years he has opened accounts with every single corp going. The BB's are "bookie bets", these were created as "extra bets" so he could avoid being gubbed as he, like you, wanted a counter measure to avoid being promo banned as he was taking  advantage of all offers. Basically for every bet made he has at least 1 BB, to the point where he will make 10 bets and have 15 BB bets. As a $50 punter he has been gubbed by ALL corps bar 2 of them.... I would have to double check with him, I think he has Bluebet and 365 left.

ALLAN
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 10:31pm

We get it E&E - you falsify Accounts in order to scam a few bucks worth of bonus bets. Well done - just don’t assume that the majority of people are interested in doing same. Also pretty obvious why the Corporates have to keep an eye on it .
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by bigal bigal wrote:

E & E.... my son is a $50 punter (he started as a $5 punter). He bets mainly on my best selections but he got me to create a little item he calls the BB's. So over the last 2 years he has opened accounts with every single corp going. The BB's are "bookie bets", these were created as "extra bets" so he could avoid being gubbed as he, like you, wanted a counter measure to avoid being promo banned as he was taking  advantage of all offers. Basically for every bet made he has at least 1 BB, to the point where he will make 10 bets and have 15 BB bets. As a $50 punter he has been gubbed by ALL corps bar 2 of them.... I would have to double check with him, I think he has Bluebet and 365 left.

ALLAN

You will get promo banned eventually. That’s just the nature of winning against these scumbags. “Bookie bets” as you call them simply make it take longer. I get a lot of bonus bets through various different promos so I will take the opportunity to have a “bookie bet” on the opposite outcome of a sporting event when I’m converting one to cash. So achieved the purpose of locking in a profit when using a bonus bet as well as helping to extend the life of an account with a different book.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

We get it E&E - you falsify Accounts in order to scam a few bucks worth of bonus bets. Well done - just don’t assume that the majority of people are interested in doing same. Also pretty obvious why the Corporates have to keep an eye on it .

Yes we know, most punters prefer to keep their born loser status just like you. And I thank you for it! Without deadbeat punters I wouldn’t be able to consistently win the way I do. Remind me to buy you a couple of double quarter pounders one day to show my appreciation.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 11:21pm
Well what you do is not rocket science. You tell us ad nauseum how you scam promo’s / bonus bets. We get it. At least your honest enough to say you make a quid through scamming & not because of your punting ability. Your motivation to do so is not because the Corporates are “scumbags” - it’s because you want to fill your pockets up. You tell us you do similar with other areas as well - like retail rewards points & frequent flyer points. As I said - well done if you want to spend your every minute of your waking hours looking for a competitive edge. I would no more run with multiple shonky accounts to have a bet than fly in the air. And I have never hidden that I am a typical losing punter - just like 99.9% of the rest of the punting population. For a bloke so clever I’m not sure why you want to give your “secrets” away
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 11:27pm
Do you have a bet just for the sake of having a bet E&E ? Try it one day !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 7:43am

Well what you do is not rocket science. You tell us ad nauseum how you scam promo’s / bonus bets. We get it. At least your honest enough to say you make a quid through scamming & not because of your punting ability. Your motivation to do so is not because the Corporates are “scumbags” - it’s because you want to fill your pockets up. You tell us you do similar with other areas as well - like retail rewards points & frequent flyer points. As I said - well done if you want to spend your every minute of your waking hours looking for a competitive edge. I would no more run with multiple shonky accounts to have a bet than fly in the air. And I have never hidden that I am a typical losing punter - just like 99.9% of the rest of the punting population. For a bloke so clever I’m not sure why you want to give your “secrets” away

I dont think you quite know the meaning of “ad nauseum”. Can you provide all the times I’ve mentioned anything about these things in say the last month or two?

And why wouldn’t I share knowledge? Not all born losers like you are happy to continue to lose. There is the odd person keen to make money you know.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 8:17am
"share knowledge" - classic LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 8:57am

"share knowledge" - classic LOL

Given that knowledge is a foreign concept to you I can see why you’d find it amusing. After all, you’re not known for your intelligence.

Let me know how you go compiling all those posts of mine to prove “ad nauseum”.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 9:52am
So oneone does punt. I was wondering after reading his posts saying punters are losing morons and horse racing should be banned.

I guess he is a self loathing punter and his posts are a cry for help.

If horse racing was banned he would find another way to satisfy his gambling sickness, really needs professional help Cry
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 10:38am
Whale is correct & it applies to 99% punters.    I've been through the ringer in most ways as well .... was even banned by an SP bookmaker many years ago ( I owned a small store & it was an SP agent on commission as well)
I Won most weeks ( I was "holding" most bets but betting up on the better bets & boosted by commission was regularly getting good "overs" ).

I'm totally in the dark as to what penalties may await some of these confessions ( false accounts etc .) but rest assured Government income would be protected and that means bookmakers/Tabs as well.   FRAUD is a serious crime .
I do know Bob Carr put into law , heavy fines & to 10 years gaol for betting outside NSW on false accounts ( when resident in NSW. )

Some are betting on banned in play sports bets . on falsified accounts , registered off shore .

I would be very careful of what fate may await you ----    I repeat I'm not well enough versed on the subject to be any authority but common sense must tell us that the hammer will fall heavy if the need arises.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 11:20am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Whale is correct & it applies to 99% punters.    I've been through the ringer in most ways as well .... was even banned by an SP bookmaker many years ago ( I owned a small store & it was an SP agent on commission as well)
I Won most weeks ( I was "holding" most bets but betting up on the better bets & boosted by commission was regularly getting good "overs" ).

I'm totally in the dark as to what penalties may await some of these confessions ( false accounts etc .) but rest assured Government income would be protected and that means bookmakers/Tabs as well.   FRAUD is a serious crime .
I do know Bob Carr put into law , heavy fines & to 10 years gaol for betting outside NSW on false accounts ( when resident in NSW. )

Some are betting on banned in play sports bets . on falsified accounts , registered off shore .

I would be very careful of what fate may await you ----    I repeat I'm not well enough versed on the subject to be any authority but common sense must tell us that the hammer will fall heavy if the need arises.

The answer is nothing will happen other than the accounts being closed if discovered. There was a case thrown out of court just the other day regarding a professional punter using bowler accounts.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 11:28am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

As it should be Macca. No different to the Nigerian scammers - anything to line their / there own pockets   
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 11:30am
TKS E & E ...   I've known for many a day we have numerous successful players on TBV , yourself & Al included.     . I've often wondered what the authorities do to keep things under control .
I recall the main opinion about 1965 when We laughed that Government would never eradicate SP betting .   TAB wasn't near competitive but they produced the big "hammers" and SP was gone in a flash.

I imagine the playful competition between the shrewd punters who get restricted or banned , do more for promoting the gamble than damage to anyone , so the "kid gloves " only are required ...   All Interesting.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 11:37am
Let’s be clear Macca - E&E is no punter. Could be catching a plane , getting cheap accomodation , buying a can of baked beans or placing a bet. The mentality is still the same - to get something for nothing
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 11:39am
I consider myself fairly honest, as someone said we all have a price it is just that some have a higher one than others.

But in this case I have no problem with fake accounts. the corporate bookmakers have it all skewed in their favour, what a great business, simply ban those who are making money from you, and for $50 bets at times, pathetic.
So good on you E + E, love to see you beat those dogs even in a small way
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 11:44am

Let’s be clear Macca - E&E is no punter. Could be catching a plane , getting cheap accomodation , buying a can of baked beans or placing a bet. The mentality is still the same - to get something for nothing
\

I see so the bookies offer these incentives from the goodness of their hearts, not trying to ensnare punters to bet with them and lose money, or if they win a little ban them Confused

Stick to your misplaced, quixotic principles oneone and keep losing, but at least you can say you did the "right " thing LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 11:45am

Trading sports on Betfair isn’t punting? Could have fooled me! It’s ok OneOne, I realise you can’t stand anyone who can win money consistently but you really need to stop complaining about it. I told you I’ll should you a couple of double quarter pounders as thanks for you being a born loser, what more do you want?

The name of the game is money. That’s all the matters. I win it. You lose it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>