Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Queensland Racing Integrity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 8:01pm

Queensland trainer: 'I have not cheated' or 'robbed a bank'

Magic Millions-winning trainer Darryl Hansen has gone on the front foot to claim the charge he is facing from Queensland stewards is “very minor” and involves purchasing saline drenches from an unlicensed person.

Hansen was one of 13 trainers, and two other Queensland racing participants, charged on Wednesday with what the Queensland Racing and Integrity Commission (QRIC) said was “allegedly procuring substances or preparations in breach of the applicable legislation.”

QRIC would not release the specifics of the individual charges but Sunshine Coast trainer Hansen, who trained 2015 Gold Coast Magic Millions 2YO Classic winner Le Chef, was happy to lay his cards on the table when he spoke to Racenet.

He said QRIC’s release had made the matter out to be “much larger than it is” and he insisted “I have not cheated.”

“I have been charged with a very minute breach of the racing rules – what I have done is purchase saline drenches from an unlicensed person,” Hansen told Racenet.

“I have bought them for years and years.

“There is no prohibited substances in them, there is no performance enhancing substance in them. 

“They are given after gallops – two days pre-race.

“I have not cheated.”

Hansen said he expected to receive a “minor fine” at the conclusion of QRIC’s case against him.

“I haven’t robbed a bank,” he said. “I can’t speak for the others, but I know what I bought and QRIC know what I bought. 

“It’s a minor breach of the rules.”

Saline drenches are used for post-gallop recovery and can reduce lactic acid build up in horses.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
SkyDancer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyDancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 8:51am
Nothing criminal about giving a horse saline.
Not exactly performance enhancing 
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 10:29am

You need to read peterprofit.com SD, if you follow the gist of that, you'll get the answer......

Edited by Gay3 - 25 Jun 2020 at 11:10am
linghi11 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linghi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 11:03am
I feel like the authorities should be concentrating on EPO and synthetic painkillers rather than a couple of nobody drenchers. Bicarbonate doesn’t kill horses, EPO and synthetics on the other hand... 
to the victor
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 11:19am

This is clearly more than a simple 'recovery' drench especially once other protocols are applied Angry

"Ever wondered how to make a Denis style special drench?

It’s as easy as a quick trip to Woolies, thirty seconds on the scales, a minute stirring the bucket, and a minute and a half pouring down your horse’s nose.

Here is the magic recipe.

160 grams Brown Sugar

160 grams Bicarbonate of Soda*

12 grams Tumeric

18 grams Lemon Eno Powder

Total cost – $2.40

Denis price – $20.00

* you can use up to 500g of bicarbonate of soda, but any more than 160g and you’re likely to throw up a TCO2 positive if you get pre-race tested. 160g will keep you under 35.

Mix together with water in bucket.

Pour down horse’s nose two hours before race using clear tube, or a piece of garden hose if you haven’t got one handy.

Before you do that though, you need to give it a bleeder shot approximately 7-8 hours before race time, fluid colour pee yellow.

If you want to get all fancy, you can go the whole hog and give it the traffic light treatment, which involves one extra needle, fluid colour red.

You can work that one out for yourself.

I can’t give you everything, because you might start trying it at home, and we can’t have that. You might get your name splashed all over the papers, and it would embarrass your mother in front of her friends.

And it’s as easy as that.

All you have to do is get away with it.

You might for a while, but all good things come to an end, and most bad things do too, and whole lot quicker."

Edited by Gay3 - 25 Jun 2020 at 11:20am
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 11:27am
This is "archie butterfly" ? That clown has been known to be wide of the mark with his "inside" stories.
linghi11 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linghi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 11:56am
Seems spot on so far 
to the victor
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

This is "archie butterfly" ? That clown has been known to be wide of the mark with his "inside" stories.
Do you work for QRIC by chance?
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 11:29am
Have a look at R7 Cairns yesterday, $1-30 fav, tell me if you were the owner of that horse, Silent Explorer, what would you do/say, or the trainer? unless the trainer is happy with the ride? 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Bonjour Bonjour wrote:

Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

Do you work for QRIC by chance?

definitely not, but old archie has his own "interesting" history, if you bother to investigate.
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 2:27pm
Yep, au fait with his record, he's put his hand up for past discretions and I don't think he's the Messiah either, but he knows how to dig, and I think he's on the money with his QLD tales and now his Northern Rivers expose.......
Venus View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Venus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Bonjour Bonjour wrote:

Yep, au fait with his record, he's put his hand up for past discretions and I don't think he's the Messiah either, but he knows how to dig, and I think he's on the money with his QLD tales and now his Northern Rivers expose.......

He’s got a great writing style to tell these tales, makes for a good read regardless!
spinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

13 Queensland trainers charged after statewide investigation

Ben Dorries

There is major breaking news in Queensland racing with 13 trainers charged by stewards for allegedly procuring substances or preparations after a statewide investigation.

There has also been a jockey and a stablehand charged in relation to the matter - bringing the number of Queensland participants charged on Wednesday by the Queensland Racing Integrity Commission to 15.

Those charged are trainers Darryl Hansen, John Zielke, Jared Wehlow, Ricky Vale, Benjamin Williams, Christopher Tapiolas, Ian Shaw, Toni Schofield, Steven Royes, Kevin Miller, Darryl Gardiner, Kristy Best, and Trinity Bannon as well as stablehand Andrew Minton and jockey Mark Barnham.

Of the trainers charged, 2015 Gold Coast Magic Millions 2YO Classic winning trainer Hansen (who won the MM with Le Chef) probably has the biggest profile in racing.

"The Queensland Racing Integrity Commission (QRIC) has today charged 13 thoroughbred trainers, one stable hand and one jockey from around the state with allegedly procuring substances or preparations in breach of the applicable legislation," a QRIC statement said.

"The alleged breaches are as a result of a state-wide investigation into the alleged procurement of substances or preparations in breach of Australian Rule of Racing 256(2)(a)(iii).

"A person must not have in his or her possession or on his or her premises any medication, substance or preparation which has not been registered, labelled, prescribed, dispensed or obtained in accordance with applicable Commonwealth and State legislation.

"The participants have been notified and Stewards have requested submissions in writing or at an inquiry on a date to be fixed."

Integrity issues have repeatedly flared in Queensland racing in recent times.

In May, a band of trainers led by Group I winner Rob Heathcote spoke out to Racenet and complained they were not competing on a level playing field and insisting the Queensland Racing Integrity Commission wasn't doing enough to stop doping and cheating.

one of these guys had 2 winners from his last 50 runners and both blew in the market. good gear. Surely the trainers in Brisbane were not complaining about any of these guys. 
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 3:35pm
You have to read the entire story!........www.peterprofit.com ;
If you take it all in, it will all make sense........
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 4:23pm

I didn’t know that convicted criminals could get a run in the police force at age 58, or at any age really.

If I ever get as desperate as John Zielke after having such a shocking run of outs, perhaps I should apply to be a copper too.

Zielke claimed earlier this year that he’d been offered a place in the Queensland Police Force, and had knocked it back because he wanted to have a crack at training for another year, and had big things ahead.

He was never offered a place in the Police Academy. The man is 58 years old, and suffers from complex health issues, including mental health ones. The coppers wouldn’t touch him if they had gave masks and six inch thick gloves on.

A couple of years back Zielke was running around telling everyone and anyone who would listen to him that Ben Currie was a drug cheat. Now he’s been charged by the Stewards with buying products from exactly the same supplier that he claimed Currie was, and Zielke’s trying to convince the world his were only saline drenches.

A saline drench is made up of two ingredients.

Salt and water.

Why would any trainer need to buy salt water from a shady, unregistered supplier who is a convicted criminal and has spent time in jail?

Wouldn’t it just be cheaper and easier to mix some Saxa table salt into a litre of water, cut off a bit of garden hose, and do it yourself?

Puh-lease.

He ends that article with:

Exelby really is an idiot, isn’t he?

“I’m not going to be critical of the QRIC, but …..”

Then he bags the sh1t out of them.

Let me tell you 20 things that Exelby doesn’t know, but that I do:

1. The only media releases he is being advanced from the QRIC these days are the ones they want people to know, and take my word for it they are not the important ones.
  2. Ross Barnett trusts Nathan Exelby about as much as he trusts Ben Currie, and if the truth be known – and it will – he should trust the Tornado a whole lot more;
  3. The 15 licensees charged are the thin edge of the wedge;
  4. The details that led to the charges came from phone taps, computer intercepts; covert surveillance operations, planted bugs, and documents, records and accounts seized by police from Denis Holbeck under a lawfully executed warrant;
  5. These taps, intercepts and surveillance operations didn’t start yesterday;
  6. There were somewhere in the vicinity of 120 – 140 customers names, details and purchase records in the documents seized under these warrants;
  7. A large number of the people going by these names have been recorded speaking to, or communicating with, Holbeck;
  8. They are predominantly licensees, and their registered addresses stretch from the Tweed River almost to Cooktown;
  9. Some of the people names are very, very well known, within the racing industry and without;
  10. Only the little fish – the small time desperates and the big mouths like Zielke – have been charged;
  11. The reason that they are the only ones who have been charges is not that they are the only ones who will be, but rather because they are the fools most likely to ring one of the bigger fish that the QRIC wish to fry, and help with the cooking;
  12. John Zielke is as guilty as sin;
  13. His son-in-law has lagged him up, and told all;
  14. None of the 15 charges has been charged for drenches. They just mistakenly assume that they have;
  15. What the charges really relate to are the needles that go with the drenches;
  16. There are hundreds of hours of surveillance footage and phone recordings;
  17. There are texts, emails and social media messages too;
  18. Anyone who underestimates Ross Barnett and believes that he is going to make the same mistakes that he did when new to the racing industry, and very poorly advised, is an absolute fool;
  19. Anyone who believes that this first round of rule breach charges is the last is an even bigger fool;
  20. Exelby himself might even figure in the surveillance records and images when the whole thing comes to its grand conclusion.

I made the mistake of underestimating Ross Barnett once.

I was told not to, but I didn’t listen, and I greatly regret it now.

Not because of what happened to me. You go into these things with your eyes open. and if you are stepping into a boxing ring and launching a flurry of punches, you have to be prepared to get hit back too.

No, I regret underestimating Commissioner Ross Barnett because I hate making mistakes and being wrong, and when I find out that I am I realise that I was being disrespectful.

Nathan Exelby will one day pretty soon too.

Don’t you worry about that.

He will be doing enough of it for all of us.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 4:30pm
LOL !
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 7:05pm

Horse hair testing to stop "the cheaters" to kick off in Queensland

Ben Dorries

Queensland integrity officials will start testing the hair of horses, claiming "hair sampling leaves the cheaters nowhere to hide."

At a time when integrity issues continue to bubble in the Sunshine State, the Queensland Racing Integrity Commission (QRIC) announced it was kicked off testing the hair of racing animals for prohibited substances.

The announcement came a day after QRIC charged 13 trainers with alleged “procurement” of substances against the rules of racing, 

Testing hair samples can detect whether prohibited substances have been used well before raceday.

QRIC Racing Science Centre Director Dr Shawn Stanley said historically, anti-doping laboratories test blood, urine and saliva to detect substance abuse through pre and post-race testing, but the use of some prohibited substances in the weeks leading up to a race cannot be detected.

“Hair sampling leaves the cheaters with nowhere to hide,” he said.

“The Commission does out of competition testing of body fluids, but with our current approach we have to rely on intelligence gathering to determine which animals to test, and the ideal time to collect the sample, this is much less of an issue if the substance suspected of being used can be detected in hair.

“Banned substances including anabolic agents such as anabolic androgenic steroids along with hormones and metabolic modulators will be targeted with hair testing.

“Hair retains the traces of prohibited substances for months, acting like a reservoir for drugs that have been administered over time.”

Hair samples will be collected and tested across the three codes of racing with hair taken from Thoroughbred, Standardbred and Greyhound racing animals.

“The Commission is always looking for new and innovative ways to ensure there is a level playing field for participants and for the betting public and this is our latest innovation in the testing space,” QRIC boss Ross Barnett said.

“This is a simple, non-invasive test, but it could have far reaching implications for anyone planning to use prohibited substances to avoid the Commission’s testing regime.

“If prohibited substances are proven through hair testing it is a breach of the rules and participants will be charged.

“We have commenced taking a small number of out of competition samples from greyhounds and we will start taking hair samples from racehorses shortly."

Ross
This QRIC (media focused) blitz on ‘Integrity’ reeks of little more than PR grandstanding.

• It is just a few weeks ago the QRIC CEO asserted that there was ‘nothing to see here’ - until the QLD trainers came out and said there was.

I note that QRIC is saying with “our current approach we HAVE TO rely on intelligence gathering”

Yet in their QRIC Compliance and Enforcement Strategy, Intelligence gathering was their ‘road to Damascus’ :- “Intelligence-led enforcement will maximise the impact of our detection and response activities.”

So is Barnett now saying that the QRIC Compliance and Enforcement Strategy that HE signed off on was fundamentally wrong?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 7:39pm
Maybe the gubmint should collect the sweepings off barber-shop floors to see what drugs are being used. Technology really should be making it harder to dope, than easier.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 7:07pm
See Trinity Bannon rode four winners and a 2nd from 5 rides at Mackay today.  Stipes probably asked her to provide a urine sample after each of the four wins and charged her with failing to give every chance to the one that got done

ps I take Gay's post very seriously, but still shake my head at the apparent need to prioritize covert surveillance 1000 kms north of where all the sh#t is really going down.  That some charged would implicate others in SE Qld simply doesn't wash for mine.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 7:17pm
What results are you looking at SC? Confused I make it 3 trained by her, 2 ridden by Whitely & one by Stanley.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 7:28pm
Was looking at the wrong #!* column. My bad.  Embarrassed  Though the comment about testing etc was in semi jest either way.  

However still stand firmly behind my final sentence.  One can only wonder why communications between suppliers and a host of suspect trainers in Toowoomba, the Sunshine and Gold Coasts and Brisbane weren't considered a greater priority.  As it now stands all those down south have been alerted by the NQ business will delete all email or phone records etc and go to ground big time.  Ouch
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 8:26pm
You should have kept quiet SC, the stipes will say they were ready to strike only to be brought undone by your inside info........they're really smart these stewards, Rhodes scholars some.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 9:34pm
I find Mackay a good track to bet, it must be easier to win if the races are bent.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 10:59pm
Richie weighed in today with:

RACING QUEENSLAND NEEDS HARD WORK NOT GRANDSTANDING

A week ago we saw sensational headlines that Racing Queensland had charged 13 trainers but all it seems to have done is left many in the industry asking more questions.

“It looks like grandstanding over minor breaches while the bigger problems in our state remain on the backburner,” a prominent Queensland trainer told me this week.

A month ago my colleague Ben Dorries wrote about a group of trainers led by Group I winner Rob Heathcote complaining they were not competing on a level playing field and insisted the Queensland Racing Integrity Commission wasn't doing enough to stop wrongdoers.

Queensland’s highest profile galloper Alligator Blood still has a positive swab hanging over its head from the Magic Millions in January - what is happening there?

I’ve said it before, the Queensland Racing Minister should jump in his car and drive down and ask Marc Van Gestel, Racing NSW chief stipe, what he wants to head up its integrity department.

When he gives an answer don’t argue just shake his hand and say done.

At present Queensland racing has lost the confidence of many of its participants and customers and instead of dilly dallying around Racing Queensland need some leadership.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 11:04am
Ben Dorries

Queensland integrity officials have commenced publishing TCO2 levels in response to a push sparked by a group of local trainers speaking out over integrity concerns.

Integrity in Queensland racing became national news earlier this year after a suite of trainers, including 11-time Group I winner Rob Heathcote, went on the record with Racenet to claim they weren't sending their horses to the races on a level playing field.

A subsequent industry meeting - involving trainers, QRIC commissioner Ross Barnett, Racing Queensland CEO Brendan Parnell and a representative from Queensland Racing Minister Stirling Hinchliffe's office - resolved to investigate publishing TCO2 levels.

A natural TCO2 level for horses is 28-32 millimoles per litre (mmol/L) in blood, but under the rules of racing, a test needs to exceed 36 before it’s deemed to be illegal.

TCO2 tests are conducted on horses pre-race and under a previous Racing Queensland administration they were published on the RQ website.

Trainers including Heathcote demanded the practice be re-introduced, insisting it provided a deterrent for those operating on the edge of the rules of racing.

TCO2 results have now started to be published and can be found on the QRIC website - CLICK HERE TO VIEW

Tasmanian trainer Brendan McShane has previously said he wants TCO2 results published everywhere - however Racing Victoria’s integrity boss Jamie Stier has said publishing TCO2 levels would not necessarily stop trainers trying their luck against the rules of racing. 

“We are alive to the requests to publish TC02 levels and the merits of which we are open to discussing further,” Stier said told Racenet last month.

“While being mindful that the publication of such information could act as a deterrent, consideration also needs to be given, among many things, to if it could also be used as a guide for those who may attempt to deceive the system by remaining just under the threshold."

Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 11:15am
peterprofit.com.au are running a story on it, the problem is, Archie is singing NZ's praises with their MO and testing.....WRONG Archie, it's the shame and blight on NZ Racing, along with many other issues....how Archie could get it so wrong is disturbing as he gets most things right.

NZ has a miserable, in fact disgusting TCO2 testing regime!....reason being, it's practically non existent and heavily biased away from the suspected protagonists !

They have no money over there, pre-race testing even for their major Raceday with group racing weren't policed, and it now raises grave concerns the POST race testing actually takes place...or it does, but the samples don't reach the destination!!!

You really have to ask the question.
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 5:47pm
Interesting to see Benny Boy wins at QCAT.........
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 6:35pm
Bonjour,
please tell me your not talking about Ben Curry ? I'll have a melt down if he gets off
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 7:37pm
Appeal was partly upheld in that penalties were reduced.

2 year disqualification reduced to 12 months which expires on 15th July.

However he still has  other charges for which appeal results should be out shortly and court proceedings are still to take place so he will not be back training for a little while yet
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 10:38am
Great story/ies on peter profit.com.au this morning, ITPP, well, who'd ever have known it, well quite a few USA trainers apparently, and allegedly it could be the go to fizz here as well.

I wish I had a degree in chemistry as I would have taken up training horses and gone for it, well maybe, but I haven't......and I didn't, but worth some thought anyways......such is life.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>