Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Laundry Basket
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Sad Threads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

I'm glad you "rarely visit" anymore Whale. Think you made that statement when you found yourself a new partner. As usual - only lasted about a week (which is about 6 days longer than normal)

I must admit I was shattered at Alan's betrayal , marrying THAT man Cry
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 5:23pm
LOL ... well you voted for it.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 10:35am
Plenty of places she could have posted where it has been discussed already but Redemption had to initiate this to feed her obsession Ouch

Surprised she has not started one titled England a Fishing Village LOL

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 8:00pm
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 9:33am
This is the SADDEST thread ever on so many fronts.
Total delusional fantasy ,wishful thinking, redemption has finally lost it, has been on the precipice for years 

Psycho GIF - Psycho Crazy Lostit GIFs
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 9:40am
Shocked

Take note Bob. Wink

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 5:09pm
One of mine, thought it was interesting but just very sad  LOL

Thanks to oneone for trawling back 7 years to find it , nothing strange about that Confused

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 9:09am
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Another entry from oneonesit , by far the best contributor to this thread Wink

thought I may have missed this pathetic effort but I was right on to it Smile

However today is a momentous day, the sad, unread thread was not enough for our most prolific contributor so he had to insert his objectionable presence in a great thread started by PT

So for the first time ever a post makes it to the walk of sad

C’mon mods - the blokes out of control. Already got a squillion US political threads going & he has to start another one. Control freak - Deary me !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 9:21am
Thanks Whale. Beer

As you know, I am just here for the people and while those barbs do sting a bit, I will not be shaken from my determination to get real information to the brainwashed and fact challenged. Thumbs Up
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Thanks Whale. Beer

As you know, I am just here for the people and while those barbs do sting a bit, I will not be shaken from my determination to get real information to the brainwashed and fact challenged. Thumbs Up

... you have more patience with those mini me's than they deserve PT ... you know they will always disappoint!Ouch
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2019 at 8:55am
Sorry PT, this thread so obviously belongs in here, I cant be seen to be showing favouratism Smile

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2019 at 8:58am
To be fair it was a non event from the start. Only came out of the Thai cave thread because of the spurious lawsuit which was dispatched as it should have been. Only ever had a page or so in it so fair play. Thumbs Up
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 11:00am
Another contribution from the febrile mind of Redemption Ouch
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 11:06am
she must be a mile in front on the sad threads
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 11:12am
Probably by percentage. But she does not post that often. I think by sheer weight of numbers it is our official statistician oneonesit Smile
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 8:24am
Nobody is paying attenion, nobody cares according to Doc.
Which is why he posts incessantly in Trump threads, like to see his posts if he was interested LOL

Anyway this pathetic thread certainly deserves its place here 

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 8:26am
Wow, you calling it already Whale?

It really has that smell about it.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 8:30am
yeah, a rotting corpse
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 8:33am
His other sad Trump(impeached) thread was locked. I guess he needed somewhere to vent with his RWNJ nonsense.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 5:48pm
Doc has another impeachment thread destined for here in a couple of weeks.

Starts a lot of threads on the subject for someone who continually insists he isn't interested.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 6:05pm
More like 2 hours
That is some sort of a record, 2 entries in less than 10 hours.
It stems from Doc's need to be the centre of attention, as demonstrated daily by his shouty ,red crayon posts and multiple posts to himself often till 3 am, 4am.

His latest thread is truly pathetic, certainly one of the saddest self promotion  I have seen Ouch

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 9:08pm
May be away for a while, not optimistic about my appeal Ouch

In my absence PT has my permission to take over the running of this wonderful thread Smile
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2019 at 7:34am
Fingers crossed LOL
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2019 at 8:42am
Gee Whale, those shoes are too big to fill.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 2:08pm
Another sad thread by Redemption and posts informing her there is already a thread covering the topic are hidden very strange Confused

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 2:35pm
Why were they necessary once said post was moved to the correct thread? Increased post numbers?😕
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Doc has another impeachment thread destined for here in a couple of weeks.

Starts a lot of threads on the subject for someone who continually insists he isn't interested.

interested, yes ... just don't care, and nobody does.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 2:06pm
Spotted a tens on chance destined for this thread Whale. I think you know which one.Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 10:40pm
Wow! ... Bill Shorten Odds!!!Thumbs Up
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 12:18am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Wow! ... Bill Shorten Odds!!!Thumbs Up

I see "The baby" hasn't left the pouch yet .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>