Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Laundry Basket
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Sad Threads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 1:14pm
I can be funny sometime, but mostly I am just sarky.Thumbs UpWink
animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Well done Whale Thumbs Up  I am sure you mean your back yard hens and the eggs you sell, from "my girls " ?  And not some other more sinister means ? WinkLOLIts a shame you sold the falafel van to Dr E , in the hopes of keeping him busy, as it hasnt worked Cry

That was my immediately thought too aa!(great minds!)Big smile 

... I had a picture of Whale in my mind, foot up on a stump, elbow on knee, in his denim overalls, shirtless (of course), Akubra with corks, chewing on a piece of straw ... with a thought bubble "... hope them foxes don't come again tonight!"LOLLOLLOL

I couldn't bring myself to image what "his girls" might look like alternatively ... Ouch
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 2:06pm
Image result for man surrounded by beach babes
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 2:10pm
WHALE!!!Angry ... I knew I paid too much for that Censored falafel van ...Cry
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 6:11pm
Would seem this could turn out one of the saddest threads of all  OuchOuch
Refer ALP Election Promises
Tontonan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tontonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 8:23pm
No, it couldn't be any sadder than....

Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

William Fraser Anning
Thought we should give this fellow his own thread. He will no doubt be around for a long time as an independent senator concerned about tackling the difficult issues. His background of running pubs has obviously helped in finding out what the "real" people think of Muslim migration & African gang violence in the hard working Gladstone area. All the recent publicity will only increase his appeal for many on polling day. With a bit of luck he may end up holding the balance of power. Would be good to see how Penny, Tanya, Bill & Scott deal with that.

That was pretty sad.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 11:33pm
Unsurprisingly, this thread is about as sad as any of Whale's other threads.Unhappy
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Unsurprisingly, this thread is about as sad as any of Whale's other threads.Unhappy

This thread cannot be sad as it is a record of sad threads started on TBV, it is not putting forward a point of view.Therefore there is no discussion and basically it is my job to update it.  True it has been quiet lately, there is plenty of material, especially from oneonesit, too boring to keep it up to date though Smile
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 5:26pm
http://orum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/just-as-dangerous-to-eat-a-banana_topic63223.htm

the master of the sad thread is trying to bump it by posting it in other threads LOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 5:19pm
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 10:26pm
I normally wait 1 month but this thread is so ridiculous and contrived it makes the list in record time.

Well done Dr E Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

I normally wait 1 month but this thread is so ridiculous and contrived it makes the list in record time.

Well done Dr E Wink

I admit, it is hard to keep up, when there are so many Trump threads commenting on his great deeds and regaling his many achievements ... but i see that this one has already been added to at least as regularly as many of your dud threads, and I'm sure it will march on triumphantly for another 5 or so years!Big smile
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 1:20pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 1:26pm
How long do we give the Obama thread?

Done by tonight?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

How long do we give the Obama thread?

Done by tonight?

has a half life of 60 minutes, or is that being too generous LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 1:32pm
One of those sad blokes will bump it tomorrow just to prove that wrong.LOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 1:35pm

One of those sad blokes will bump it tomorrow just to prove that wrong.LOL

You seem to be the main contributor to it PT ... like most #sad threads!Embarrassed
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 1:38pm

I must apologise to Doc, I assumed that only he would start such a dumb thread. But I see it was actually BB, welcome Bob Smile

Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 4:02pm
How the Obama post has been called a Sad Post has me baffled, since I started it has gone gang busters.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 5:26pm
This one involves our most prolific contributor and someone that nobody cares about Confused

2 replies to this weird one from Redemption LOL

2 replies to this from Isaac, nearly as many as the China thread Smile

This dumb thread from yours truly Embarrassed
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 6:27pm
Your still posting i see Whale. I thought you hardly ever "VISITED" TBV anymore. If only that was true !LOL
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 6:38pm
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 7:10pm

Your still posting i see Whale. I thought you hardly ever "VISITED" TBV anymore. If only that was true !LOL

Posted, I know your scientific mind can not comprehend simple English LOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 7:11pm

This was pretty sad Whale ;

Yes it is but going back nearly 5 years to find it, RUOK Ouch
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 7:14pm
What a way to spend your Sunday afternoon.Shocked

#sad
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 7:15pm
First old page i clicked on - bound to be a lot of them. That's when you were at your sickest- the old Fiddlesticks days when he used to towel you up all the time
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 7:17pm

What a way to spend your Sunday afternoon.Shocked

#sad
Oh sorry Mr Activity - i didn't think you'd noticed
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 7:18pm
Whatever happened to Fiddles? 

Too much time in his basement listening to his bizarre ''music'' send him over the edge?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 7:21pm
More disco these days i think Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 12:40pm
We could have a winner! Thank you Quaintass ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>