Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Most Overrated Job in the World

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Most Overrated Job in the World
    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 6:11pm
I have never understood the fashion industry. I mean how many variations can there be on a top or a pair of pants ? And then they have the fashion shows were the clothes are ridiculous - that NO ONE ever seems to wear them in normal life. What am i missing here ? Maybe Whale can help me out
Refer ALP Election Promises
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 6:25pm
Refer ALP Election Promises
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

ConfusedConfusedConfused

Marvellous what a bit of visual stimuli produces , oneone.

I was on my 3rd pair of undies at the end of your video .... Stop it.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 10:56pm
They show all this absolute freaky stuff that no one ever wears, and then claim a fashion coup.   I mean, I am with 1x1 on this.   Freaky models wearing weird stuff.   The skinny sheilas are bad enough, but then the blokes come out in such weird crap.    I means seriously ?   Whale and PT,,would you be seen out and about in some of that clobber ??
And it costs an arm and a leg, but you can go to Targay and get basically the same gear for $25 !!
Who falls for their BS ???   And more to the point, who wants to wear some of that weird freaky stuff ?
animals before people.
 Post Reply Post Reply