Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

NRL Indiscretions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 36>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 11:27am
Yes on an online chat room on Tor Browser or similar on a program like 8chan, heavily encrypted and concealed. 
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 11:30am
Have you seen those suits that stabbing Manly hooker wears?LOL He's got at least two of them, identical except different colours. Probably got a wardrobe full of them. Got a good deal on a job lot. Now I'm no style meister but they are shockers.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 11:44am
Imagine if you locked someone up every time someone was caught doing some cheap / wildest desire chat to a few mates over the phone - or even face to face for that matter  LOL

You'd need a lot more goals
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 11:50am
So what was the crime? Bunch of old sad sack perverts talking dirty to each other in phone wankchat. No actual kids involved?

Simon Cameron

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 11:53am
Exactly - that was my point
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 11:56am
The former State of Origin halfback pleaded guilty to one count of using a carriage service to transmit or publish child abuse material, while a further six charges were withdrawn by prosecutors.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Imagine if you locked someone up every time someone was caught doing some cheap / wildest desire chat to a few mates over the phone - or even face to face for that matter  LOL

You'd need a lot more goals

WOW !!!!!!

You never cease to amaze me with your opinions...

so, you think it's 'normal' to fantasize about threesomes with very young boys?

no wonder you defend rapists...

AngrySick
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

So what was the crime? Bunch of old sad sack perverts talking dirty to each other in phone wankchat. No actual kids involved?

doesn't make it right...

another poster who sometimes gobsmacks me...

Dead
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 2:02pm
" heavily encrypted and concealed " ding dong !! ...I ask , in my naive way Big smile , why would a normal bloke want to engage conversation , unless it was ubnormal ?
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 2:11pm
exactly, Carioca...

Thumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 2:42pm
If that charge means anything then they must have passed photos or videos of actual kids, not just talked about them.

Simon Cameron

TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 4:39pm
Former NRL rising star Manase Fainu has been jailed for at least fouryears and three months after he was found guilty of stabbing a youth leader during a violent and bloody brawl outside a Mormon church dance.
Time is a flat circle
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 4:41pm
Should be a shoe in for a Roosters or Rabbits spot when he gets out
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2022 at 10:50am
So you go to a church dance, but take a knife with you ?  Wondering what the Mormons teach these days Confused
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 1:06pm
Might be in some strife

Broncos star Payne Haas’ mother Uiatu “Joan” Taufua was allegedly fleeing police and driving on a suspended licence when she was involved in a horror crash that killed three people, according to reports.
Time is a flat circle
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 1:25pm
Well the mother is anyway.

She is a classy sod.

Sometimes people are better off.......
reductio ad absurdum
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 1:35pm
Isnt she the same one was recently in court for assault ?  Or something violent ?
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 2:00pm
Spent a month in prison i believe 
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 2:07pm
Also in the NRL 2023 thread.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 2:22pm
#BREAKING: Qld Police have charged the mother of Brisbane Broncos star Payne Haas, Uiatu “Joan” Taufua, with 3 counts of manslaughter after a fatal crash that killed three people

She will remain in hospital under police guard
Time is a flat circle
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 2:26pm
You have to feel for hospital staff in that hospital.

I imagine her relatives will be exemplary visitors. 
reductio ad absurdum
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 4:04pm
Oh yes Djebel  !  One only had to see their carry on when she appeared in court,  and got out of lock up, last time.  I sure hope no one has to share a room with her.Cry
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 4:07pm
She is under police guard facing charges that will see her locked up for a decade if found guilty.

Nobody will get near her and she wont be sharing a room.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 4:11pm
Only locked up for a decade ?  For the death of 3 innocent people just going about their life, and a shattered family left behind that will never be the same again .
10 years ?  I certaily hope you are way out on this one.
She needs to be locked up and the key chucked in the river so she can never hurt anyone ever again.
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 4:18pm
The deaths were not intentional, so not murder.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 4:21pm
She should be deported when her jail time is up.
reductio ad absurdum
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 4:24pm

Payne and suffering: Haas' unbreakable bond forged in tragedy

Gregor Haas can still hear the panic in his wife's voice.

"All I could hear was screaming," he says fighting the lump in his throat.

The driver, his best friend, was dead.

His family would never be the same again.

What began as a family getaway to Newcastle ended tragically on the side of Braidwood Road between Canberra and Goulburn.

It was March 4, 1999. The red Ford Laser they were travelling in from the nation's capital had lost control at 110km/h, wrapping itself around the trees that flanked the road.

"I like to forget about that day," Joan Taufua, Gregor's wife, says.

But they will never forget. Chace Haas, their second of what would be 10 children, was only five months old.

The whiplash from the accident, coupled with the damage caused from the force of the child restraint, was so severe it instantly snapped Chace's neck. One life had been taken, another changed forever.

"Our lives began that day," she said.

Somewhere between Chace being airlifted without his parents to Prince of Wales Hospital in Sydney, and confirmation in the ensuing weeks that this baby would never know what it feels like to walk, Joan discovered there was another survivor from that fateful day.

He arrived eight months later, on December 2, they would name him Payne Lucky Haas.

"That's what I felt. Pain and suffering," Joan said of the meaning behind her son's name.

"I felt pain for myself and my partner. But I felt a lot of pain for my son that had just become a ventilated quadriplegic. I also felt pain for this newborn. I had no idea how to be a mother to a disabled child.

"I wasn't sure how I was going to bring up these kids. How were we supposed to make this life normal, especially for this kid in a wheelchair? How do we treat him, so that him and his brother are equal?"

From before birth, through a tragedy that would turn their lives upside down, an unbreakable bond was forged.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/04/payne-and-suffering-haas-unbreakable-bond-forged-in-tragedy/

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 4:25pm
Well the rules are so wrong.
She chose to drive drunk, and that should count in her penalty.
And yes, flick her back to where ever she came from.  Not wanted here.
animals before people.
goldey View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 11:47am
How ironic is the last  comment about her looking forward to enjoying her son inflicting pain on the Maroons , got to watch out what one wishes for , as she has done that herself and tenfold.
goldey View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 11:48am
I wonder if alcohol was  a factor in her son's injuries.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 36>