Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Meghan and Harry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 11:52am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

[

Yeah I know what he can do.   Can be very nasty.  And thats what gets everyone,s backs up  LOL I see what you are saying.    I have locked horns with him before.  But he isnt all bad,,,he can be quite funny,,, But, as long as he behaves , why not allow him to comment ?   If he gets out of line Gay will pull him in.
Or flick him off.    Take note, Whale. 

Macca actually believes that he has a say in whether I am allowed to post LOL
He should thank his lucky stars that I am not a whining baby crying to mod or he may have found himself suspended Wink
Try not to overrate your importance Whale. It’s a typical narcissistic trait I know ![/QUOTE]

Nice to see you pipe in sniper. That is exactly what Macca is doing, he thinks he has some influence Confused

I never overrrate my importance, am a realist , only dealing in facts here, so why don't you keep out of matters you know nothing about ?
Oops I guess that means you would never post again LOL
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 12:09pm

[

Yeah I know what he can do.   Can be very nasty.  And thats what gets everyone,s backs up  LOL I see what you are saying.    I have locked horns with him before.  But he isnt all bad,,,he can be quite funny,,, But, as long as he behaves , why not allow him to comment ?   If he gets out of line Gay will pull him in.
Or flick him off.    Take note, Whale. 

He should thank his lucky stars that I am not a whining baby crying to mod or he may have found himself suspended Wink
Try not to overrate your importance Whale. It’s a typical narcissistic trait I know ![/QUOTE]

Is it a common trait amongst scientists?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 12:20pm
Yeah apologies Whale. Your such a heavy hitter on all the big threads - like this one - Meghan & Harry. You do know that no one really cares if you don’t like them - so why the need to tell us all umpteen bloody times ? Pretty sure they wouldn’t care either. Why don’t you try asking them
Refer ALP Election Promises
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 12:25pm

Yeah apologies Whale. Your such a heavy hitter on all the big threads - like this one - Meghan & Harry. You do know that no one really cares if you don’t like them - so why the need to tell us all umpteen bloody times ? Pretty sure they wouldn’t care either. Why don’t you try asking them

Do any of the subjects of threads care about what anyone says on TBV Confused

The thread allows people to put their views pro and con, as many threads do.  Is that okay with you or your highness only approves of threads that agree with him and more importantly are not started by me?

Get over your fascination and hatred of me, every time you post confirms what a goose you are LOL
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 12:31pm

The thread allows people to put their views pro and con, as many threads do.  Is that okay with you or your highness only approves of threads that agree with him and more importantly are not started by me?

Get over your fascination and hatred of me, every time you post confirms what a goose you are LOL
Again Whale I refer you to my comments above. You are over rating yourself . We functioned quite well for at least 12 mths with you just lurking in the shadows you know. I didn’t mention your name once
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 12:35pm

Again Whale I refer you to my comments above. You are over rating yourself . We functioned quite well for at least 12 mths with you just lurking in the shadows you know. I didn’t mention your name once
& if I’m wrong about I’m sure you will be able to tell me
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 12:38pm
Yeah you are not obsessed, starting threads to have a dig at me is normal LOL, like the how many threads have you started effort, constantly piping in to tell me what is suitable to post, criticising my presence.  Overrating my importance, no, I have no importance but am a giant presence in your mind Confused

This is about the time you start calling me big nose, ugly, unsuccessful and no status. Come on, you know you want to do it Thumbs Up
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 12:43pm
I must say - you are capable of producing the odd laugh . That was funny
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 12:47pm
I think any move by Republicans would fail badly since Diana's Two boys and their Families have dominated the scene.
Charles & Co may destroy that support .   Hopefully he can see that.

My generation is very attached to the main Allies of WW2, We witnessed & experienced the horrors of those times. I Applaud the Peoples & Systems of such brave efforts , That led to us being in the good positions we enjoy today.
Famous saying ,     IF IT WORKS , DON"T FIX IT >
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 1:38pm
Trouble is macca, t'other side keeps trying to change it and doing it, is why the world is in the parlous state.

Watching the Invictus games.

How inspiring. 

Mark Ormrod, no legs, one arm (lost to an iud).....wow
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 2:14pm

[

Yeah I know what he can do.   Can be very nasty.  And thats what gets everyone,s backs up  LOL I see what you are saying.    I have locked horns with him before.  But he isnt all bad,,,he can be quite funny,,, But, as long as he behaves , why not allow him to comment ?   If he gets out of line Gay will pull him in.
Or flick him off.    Take note, Whale. 

[/QUOTE]

Please ask CNNPT to teach you how to quote ... you know that you just have to click "quote" don't you?
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

I watched one of the stationary rowing events. One of the blokes was going 2 to their 1. I thought he was 20 lengths in front but it ended and he didn't win- I don't get it.

They are ALL winners Tlaz, and so far, i don't think any trannies have stolen a medal from a woman ... how about the guy who broke down when the chopper came overhead! ... bet Judge had a chuckle at that one ... 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

[

Yeah I know what he can do.   Can be very nasty.  And thats what gets everyone,s backs up  LOL I see what you are saying.    I have locked horns with him before.  But he isnt all bad,,,he can be quite funny,,, But, as long as he behaves , why not allow him to comment ?   If he gets out of line Gay will pull him in.

Please ask CNNPT to teach you how to quote ... you know that you just have to click "quote" don't you?
[/QUOTE]

is this the same person that had a go at stayer for not being able to post a video?

Wacko
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

[

is this the same person that had a go at stayer for not being able to post a video?

Wacko

oh my how desperately childish you are bringing up my inadvertent missteps and typos, guess that's what happens when you can't lay a glove otherwise.

PS I know how to use the quote function, Stayer does not know how to post a video Confused
[/QUOTE]
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

[

Wacko
[/QUOTE]

Thumbs Up
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 4:55pm
Is there the slightest chance of straying back on topic for at least a post or 3?
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Is there the slightest chance of straying back on topic for at least a post or 3?

aaaawwww do we have to  LOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 5:38pm
IHeartRachel from Suits!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 9:35pm
I Heart Harry  !!
animals before people.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 9:57am
I once downloaded a season of Suits to check it out but it was so boring I only made it through an episode and half, and that was a heroic  slog. I have no memory of Meghan in it at all. Did she have a major role?
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 10:01am
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 10:02am
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 10:10am

Rachel Zane huh.

Rachel Elizabeth Zane (Meghan Markle) is a paralegal who has worked at Pearson Hardman for six years (as of season 4).[2] She is at first Mike Ross' friend, and she later develops romantic feelings for him. She aspires to be an attorney, but she suffers from test anxiety and cannot score well enough on the LSAT.[2] Mike tries to help her score higher on the LSAT, but she learns that he used to take tests for others when she inadvertently tries to hire him to take the test for her. LOL
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 3:32pm
 Murder She Wrote is not on this afternoon , instead the damn Invictus Games are being shownOuch
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 3:44pm

Murder She Wrote is not on this afternoon , instead the damn Invictus Games are being shownOuch
Go & do some exercise
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 3:50pm

Go & do some exercise
LOL

Sorry Whale but i did get a chuckle, and when getting the chance i am enjoying seeing these injured people having a better quality of life with the purpose these games offer.
No doubt they have many stories to share after the events.
Smile
(Obviously it would be far better if they didn't have to serve / fight in the first place, but that's another discussion).
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 7:35pm

Go & do some exercise

Image result for fat guy eating chips
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I realise many of your kin went down with the " Bunker Man " but show some gratitude that the West closed down the furnaces , instead of using them to rid the world of the likes of (your type)      Flawed Fish it was you Lying Bathplug.       That's usual.
--------------------
Trump's numbers are best in decades ,   He is doing a mighty job was on the News Last night .
We need him bad for our protection and they do spend huge money on defence.
Have another chip and wash it down with water .     You'll wake feeling better.

Unless of course your a journalist from a foreign nation.
Smile

Don't shoot me down Softy ..      My list has you as the only friend I have left.

I'm friends with everyone Maccamax. Nothing wrong with a bit of robust discussion and differing points of view with a few little jabs thrown in for good measure.
After all if it wasn't for these magnificent creatures we would all be on different platforms speaking political speak (How boring).
As those Septic Tanks are fond of saying (with which I fully agree), I may not like what your saying, but i will defend to the utmost your right to say it.
Smile
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 9:00pm
The last few hidden posts are totally irrelevantto the topic Disapprove
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 9:51pm
I,m  with Softy.   Lets be friends with everyone .  Unless they  really tick us off,  why not ?
Back to Harry and Megs now.  And the injured warriors.   What amazing people they are.
animals before people.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>