Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Meghan and Harry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 6:31pm
You lot have been saved from extinction by the Royal Subjects ,   most of you in the not so distant past.
Show some respect for the sytsem that has stood the test of time.

I realise many of your kin went down with the " Bunker Man " but show some gratitude that the West closed down the furnaces , instead of using them to rid the world of the likes of the people who bred TBV's ,flawed Fish.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 6:33pm
I am grateful for having been saved maxie, but fair suck, all day every bloody day. Shocked
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

I am grateful for having been saved maxie, but fair suck, all day every bloody day. Shocked

Much the same as putting a "feathery leg" Into Parliament PT.

I was having a Whale of a time firing that dart at you know who..   
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Sharma made a big comeback today and they thought Phelps was in trouble, but a recount today seemed to have plugged the dike. 
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 6:55pm
A marvelous play on words PT, one Macca might even appreciate. Wink

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 7:07pm

Another impotent dart from an anonymous fool, I am hurt LOL

Reflects nicely upon you virtually saying that the West should have fired up the furnaces to finish the job the Germans could not finish , wow even for you.
But what can one expect from a thug whose family has followed in his filthy footsteps, got your grandson to beat anyone up lately ?
I don't think that will get me suspended which is your ultimate aim but keep trying Thumbs Up
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

No offense but I wish they would bugger off back to England. It takes until page 10 or 12 to get past them in the newspaper.

agreed, the grovelling is incredible Ouch
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 8:02pm
They are here because Prince Harry started the Invictus Games to overcome the injury and mayhem which can happen to soldiers sent by politicians to fight for there nation - even in wars which make no sense.  So men and women come home mamed and broken in both spirit and body.  These games give then a sense of purpose to work towards a goal again.

So he's a prince.  So he was still serving his country in Afghanistan and travelled back with dead and injured when some bright spark let out where he was.  He has a big target on him afterall!  He has been broken himself.  He knows about needing help and I think he sees issues very clearly.

So he has every right to be here.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

I am posting from the Opera House now. I have royal baby fever.Hug

you turned quickly enough.

got rid of the high credibility bitLOL 

too hard to live up to?
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by furious furious wrote:

They are here because Prince Harry started the Invictus Games to overcome the injury and mayhem which can happen to soldiers sent by politicians to fight for there nation - even in wars which make no sense.  So men and women come home mamed and broken in both spirit and body.  These games give then a sense of purpose to work towards a goal again.

So he's a prince.  So he was still serving his country in Afghanistan and travelled back with dead and injured when some bright spark let out where he was.  He has a big target on him afterall!  He has been broken himself.  He knows about needing help and I think he sees issues very clearly.

What he is doing for returned , maimed, injured, ill, service people is beyond amazing.   You critics should just shut up whinging and take time out to have a good look at what the Invictus Games are all about.  Dont sit on here doing the massive whinge about a royal wasting time. Google about and have a good look, a REALLY good look ,  at what he is doing with these games, for the soldiers.    Look at the sponsors he has got on board,  massive sponsors,  and look at their programs for getting ex service people back into jobs after the services.  Look at how the games are helping not only the soldiers themselves, but their wider family. 
Then take a look at what massive support any charity that Harry or Meg support , get, in terms of support and sponsorship.
Not to mention the airplay, in terms of , say , mental health, and speaking out, asking for help,
They only need to be seen to support any charity and its of immense benefit to that charity.  And they are not backward in speaking out.  5 mins of their time is worth millions to many many charities .
You really are a mingy bunch , the way you critizies and find fault with a great young out there couple who are advancing the cause of so many charities every time they step out. 

animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 11:39pm

Sharma made a big comeback today and they thought Phelps was in trouble, but a recount today seemed to have plugged the dike. 
Clap 

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

What he is doing for returned , maimed, injured, ill, service people is beyond amazing.   You critics should just shut up whinging and take time out to have a good look at what the Invictus Games are all about.  Dont sit on here doing the massive whinge about a royal wasting time. Google about and have a good look, a REALLY good look ,  at what he is doing with these games, for the soldiers.    Look at the sponsors he has got on board,  massive sponsors,  and look at their programs for getting ex service people back into jobs after the services.  Look at how the games are helping not only the soldiers themselves, but their wider family. 
Then take a look at what massive support any charity that Harry or Meg support , get, in terms of support and sponsorship.
Not to mention the airplay, in terms of , say , mental health, and speaking out, asking for help,
They only need to be seen to support any charity and its of immense benefit to that charity.  And they are not backward in speaking out.  5 mins of their time is worth millions to many many charities .
You really are a mingy bunch , the way you critizies and find fault with a great young out there couple who are advancing the cause of so many charities every time they step out. 

Clap ... Our Royal Family are AMAZING! Heart... what they do for us, for our unity and our patriotism is just fantastic, they understand their roles, they carry it out with enthusiasm and dignity, and it could not be an easy job - they are Rock Stars, minus the sex and drugs - that would be bloody hard to pull off 24/7!

Could you imagine having to rely on an elected head of state to bring what they do?

You know, like the USA???

They are worth more money, every one of them, but the two Princes are the shining lights!Thumbs UpHug

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Reflects nicely upon you virtually saying that the West should have fired up the furnaces to finish the job the Germans could not finish , wow even for you.
But what can one expect from a thug whose family has followed in his filthy footsteps, got your grandson to beat anyone up lately ?
I don't think that will get me suspended which is your ultimate aim but keep trying Thumbs Up

I suppose I'm entitled to some memory failures and I may earn some of the the feeble skills of Whale matching motors ,    BUT      . Lets rely on Him to show us the " Filthy footsteps and a Grandson , beating people up " .
    As Judge Judy would say ,   If there's NO evidence = It didn't happen.

I don't want you suspended Whale , You suffer more when your on here.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 12:33am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Clap ... Our Royal Family are AMAZING! Heart... what they do for us, for our unity and our patriotism is just fantastic, they understand their roles, they carry it out with enthusiasm and dignity, and it could not be an easy job - they are Rock Stars, minus the sex and drugs - that would be bloody hard to pull off 24/7!

Could you imagine having to rely on an elected head of state to bring what they do?

They are worth more money, every one of them, but the two Princes are the shining lights!Thumbs UpHug

Yeah,  well,  if you had to choose Trump and what he is doing for unity  .     Or even Sco Mo.  Ermm
If one of those blokes was out there for a charity,,,,,,,,,,beating the drum ??   Who would be listening ??  Who would care ??  
Dont imagine they would drum up too much buisness,  Most people wouldnt care who they were .  Or even know who they were .    But look how much Harry and Meg can generate. 
If Harry and Meg even smile on a place.  
Their patronage is beyond compare.
And what Harry has done for service persons,,,,,,soldiers etc, getting corporations on board to hire ex military  people. 
That sort of promo is beyond compare. 
So rubbish them all you like,  but their appearance at an event or place just adds massive dollars  to it. 

animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 12:49am
AA =     
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 2:10am

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Yeah,  well,  if you had to choose Trump and what he is doing for unity  .     Or even Sco Mo.  Ermm
If one of those blokes was out there for a charity,,,,,,,,,,beating the drum ??   Who would be listening ??  Who would care ??  
Dont imagine they would drum up too much buisness,  Most people wouldnt care who they were .  Or even know who they were .    But look how much Harry and Meg can generate. 
If Harry and Meg even smile on a place.  
Their patronage is beyond compare.
And what Harry has done for service persons,,,,,,soldiers etc, getting corporations on board to hire ex military  people. 
That sort of promo is beyond compare. 
So rubbish them all you like,  but their appearance at an event or place just adds massive dollars  to it. 

Hang on aa! - I just said I'm on board - all stations to Buckingham Palace, Toot, Toot!!!Party
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 10:31am
When I heard there were royals coming out to promote “games”, an image came to mind...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TSqkdcT25ss
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 11:41am

I suppose I'm entitled to some memory failures and I may earn some of the the feeble skills of Whale matching motors ,    BUT      . Lets rely on Him to show us the " Filthy footsteps and a Grandson , beating people up " .

This is what happens when your brain turns to mush - you can’t remember what you said 4 days ago let alone the 4 years for this one.

Last post here:

http://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/are-you-game_topic49342_post1026491.html
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 11:56am
To be fair to Macca this post of mine may have upset him  :

SC and PT were on fire last night LOL

Poor Macca was as usual beating his tiny fists against the wall of his padded cell, guess what ,nobody cares, the lesbian just got on with it and won Clap

I do apologise, your fists are not tiny  Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

When I heard there were royals coming out to promote “games”, an image came to mind...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TSqkdcT25ss

Did you watch any of the Invictus Games Judge?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

This is what happens when your brain turns to mush - you can’t remember what you said 4 days ago let alone the 4 years for this one.

HELLO .,   The "Bum Boy" answers the call.      Not seen often as no one answers his posts , usually ..            sick souls.   
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 6:24pm
Whale:-           I don't think that will get me suspended which is your ultimate aim but keep trying Thumbs Up
QUOTE;
        Your usual pattern of behaviour will do that my friend.
Your as predictable as my watch .     I actually wondered how long before you roped E & E into your web of creating disharmony.
Peaceful times end , soon after you appear Whale , I'm sure I'm not the only one aware of that.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 7:01pm

Whale:-           I don't think that will get me suspended which is your ultimate aim but keep trying Thumbs Up
QUOTE;
Your as predictable as my watch .     I actually wondered how long before you roped E & E into your web of creating disharmony.
Peaceful times end , soon after you appear Whale , I'm sure I'm not the only one aware of that.

i'm aware macca.

I waver between responding, but then generally dont, as i dont want to lower myself to their level.

I'm still puzzled by judges accusation of one trick pony, considering i start a lot of diverse threads.
or pt's that no one reads about china.....at 140k views thats a lot of no ones!

these bods must be "jolly" poeple to live with; maybe thats it, they are lonersLOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 7:18pm

QUOTE;

Macca please leave me alone and don't refer to me, I am asking politely

Joke Joyce LOL, please feel free to continue with your impotent ramblings Wink

That sobbing, embarrassing plea to be left alone keeps popping up in my mind, 6 times, I don't know where I have seen it before Confused

I will take as much of that 6/4 as you like, I ain't going nowhere Smile
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

QUOTE;

i'm aware macca.

I waver between responding, but then generally dont, as i dont want to lower myself to their level.

I'm still puzzled by judges accusation of one trick pony, considering i start a lot of diverse threads.

these bods must be "jolly" poeple to live with; maybe thats it, they are lonersLOL

you want a medal, not hard to start 20 threads a day if you wanted, just cut and paste news articles ?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 7:38pm
Expecting the food technician sniper to pipe in fairly soon, patrolling the site, deciding what is and isn't acceptable LOL
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 7:40pm
Bloke gets booted for 12 mths yet can repeat any statement on any thread straight off the top of his head. Should go on one of those ABC quiz shows with his spacial subject being “ TBV trivia”. Weirdo   
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 7:42pm

Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

QUOTE;

i'm aware macca.

you want a medal, not hard to start 20 threads a day if you wanted, just cut and paste news articles ?

voila, or is that touche,, the "man" himself trolls in.....
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Bloke gets booted for 12 mths yet can repeat any statement on any thread straight off the top of his head. Should go on one of those ABC quiz shows with his spacial subject being “ TBV trivia”. Weirdo   

I thought scientists dealt in facts, was not 12 months

No I don't remember much from TBV just that abject , pathetic plea for mercy stuck in my mind, I almost felt sorry for him Smile

Nice to see you piped in right on cue LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 7:52pm
Image result for vultures circling
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>