Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Meghan and Harry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meghan and Harry
    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 1:09pm
I can't believe the fawning fuss and interest shown in this couple, couldn't be less interested.  She may be pregnant, gosh, that is so interesting Confused
Sickening carry on 
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 1:14pm
I am surprised Oneone hasn't organised one of his legendary bus trips to go and stalk them.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 2:00pm
I am posting from the Opera House now. I have royal baby fever.Hug
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 6:13pm
For once its a good story, instead of doom and gloom.    I like Harry.  He is a bit of a rogue Thumbs Up
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

I am surprised Oneone hasn't organised one of his legendary bus trips to go and stalk them.

I think Harry's been doing the stalking ,    NOT oneone.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 9:21pm
Great for Trump.    She's still an American so has to pay tax in the USA too.        Donald will enjoy one of those Castles.

She has a hard Road to face as she only left the US because Trump was elected ...      She may not get back when crunch time arrives ,    neither of them are bred to stay.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 10:53pm
I dunno about not being bred to stay Macca.  His family have been around for hundreds of years, and so have hers .  Hers survived terrible conditions as slaves to advance to what she is today.   I reckon thats staying power.
And she is way too savvy to make the mistakes Diana did.  The  " Firm " wont walk over her like they did Diana. 
animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 11:01pm
The poor old Republicans were already squirming in their seats ... and then they go and announce "The Baby" when they are in Sydney! ... that will set Malcolm and his mates back another 30 years!!!Heart

...  maybe they will call the baby "SYDNEY"!!!Thumbs Up

We could broadcast the birth on the sails of the Opera House ... 24/7 on a loop!!!Big smile
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 8:43am
Brian Lara named his daughter Sydney in honour of his maiden test century being scored there.

I think it was Merv Hughes who suggested she was lucky he didn’t do it playing India in Lahore
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 9:06am
The Duchess has an exquisite complexion- I call it royal black.Tongue

Simon Cameron

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Black?...she's bordering on being a bay lol, now the Big question ...will it be a chestnut or a bay?.. filly or colt?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Black?...she's bordering on being a bay lol, now the Big question ...will it be a chestnut or a bay?.. filly or colt?

Bet on ranga.Wink

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 12:13pm
Yeah, I will go for a ranga LOL
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Yeah, I will go for a ranga LOL

I don't care what colour it is as long as it is a Republican.

That would prove it hasn't suffered brain damage in transit.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 12:45pm
Republican as in anti monarchy, or the corrupt right wing party?
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 1:11pm
Lololol,....didn't take long .
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 1:31pm

Lololol,....didn't take long .

PT should have been a fish .. Gets caught every time with the RIGHT bait.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 1:37pm
Geez maxie, bit tough blaming me. You were the one who brought up that bloke whose name starts with Trump yesterday. Embarrassed
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Geez maxie, bit tough blaming me. You were the one who brought up that bloke whose name starts with Trump yesterday. Embarrassed

Best POTUS since Lincoln.
What a good man .      Ask Shammy
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 3:52pm

Bet on ranga.Wink

" On the baby's knuckle or the baby's knee, where will the baby's dimple be,
On his cheek or on his chin, seems to me it will be a sin ,
If it's always covered by a safety pin , where will the dimple be "
Betcha don't know that one Tlaz.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 4:00pm
I just love the rain that is following them around.  Please go up the top of the hunter and further west where it's even drier.  They seem a lovely couple and you try smiling 24/7.  You can't yawn or look crabby or even disinterested.  A camera would find you.  They are doing a job and their job helps make people smile.  Seems a win win situation to me.  Also you have to see they genuinely seem to love the kids.  She's have to Harry seems a big kid at heart.  But that said he has a big heart and he gives alot.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 6:26pm
It was never in doubt furious, ScoMo prayed for it, and Our Royal Family delivered it ... what a TEAM!HugHeartClap
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 6:27pm
We really should be advertising The Invictus Games on the Opera House Sails!!!Thumbs Up
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 6:42pm
Why not.  Bad things seem to keep happening to good people.  So give them back something.  It belongs to us all.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 11:38pm
I am all for the Invictus Games on the sails.  They should be.  Those athletes deserve to be held up to the world as champions.
And look at Dubbo !!!   Harry and Megs came, and the heavens opened Clap  How good is that.
This visit has put the republican mob back about 20 years.  LOL
animals before people.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 11:02am
I just don't get it , what do these people actually do apart from catching a tram, patting a koala, waving to the crowd, talking to children etc etc. The adulation is astonishing, no wonder the public is so easily manipulated falling for this rubbish I guess peoples' lives are so devoid of purpose, achievement, satisfaction that they fawn stupidly over the "glamorous " royals who must be laughing at their utter stupidity
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 1:37pm
Okay they are a lovely couple, so what, why the adoration ? 

At least our own royalty, Gai, has done something to deserve our respect 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 1:39pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 5:23pm
No offense but I wish they would bugger off back to England. It takes until page 10 or 12 to get past them in the newspaper.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 6:15pm
There is another week and a half of this yet.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>