Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Laundry Basket
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

HOME TO ROOST - Event Date: 17 May 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: HOME TO ROOST
    Posted: 18 May 2018 at 1:32am
   What a mistake I Maka.

EXCLUSIVE: Harry's new girl's contempt for 'misogynist' Trump revealed as she says she backs Clinton for president and would quit the States for Canada if he wins
Meghan Markle, Suits actress and Prince Harry's new love interest, slammed Donald Trump as 'misogynistic' and 'divisive' on a TV show
On a panel on Larry Wilmore's Nightly Show, the 35-year-old said that it was 'crazy' that Trump's offensive comments did not impact his support
The panel took place the day after Trump became the presumptive nominee of the Republican Party
Markle said 'I might just stay in Canada' if the billionaire wins
Wilmore's Comedy Central talk show was cancelled in August

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899282/Harry-s-new-girl-s-contempt-misogynist-Trump-revealed-says-backs-Clinton-president-quit-States-Canada-wins.html#ixzz5FlWEcV6Y
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 1:42am
She's pretty.
reductio ad absurdum
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 2:25am
She's an actress - her career would be over if she didn't gelati-bag Trump!Ermm
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 12:51pm
And like all the other losers didn't she fail to comply with her threat to leave town until she found a better option.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 1:13pm
Isn't she moving to England?

That is further than Canada, I believe.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Isn't she moving to England?

That is further than Canada, I believe.

As I've stated ,   My form guide says she doesn't stay .

Donald may not have her back , Now that would be a Royal Event.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 1:59pm
Do you think she will return after the Donald resignation?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 10:35pm
At Last the BIG WEDDING IS UNDERWAY ,    What a shocking way to sexually assault a Saturday Night.
Some nice Crumpet on the RED CARPET . ...     Cherish the thought ,   The carpet ain't all that will get layed tonight .    I wonder if Harry will find it any different with his shoes off.
Reality is this is a huge lift for the stocks of the Royal Family .
At an all time low after allowing that ugly bird to marry the Bloke who talks to the Plants. She is a horror aye , worst head I've seen that's been run over by at least one Road Train.
AND Fat Fergie got her Picture taken ... She should give Weight watchers back their money.   She has a wider arz than my Kombi.
The Tennis Giant , Williams is there , First time she has presented looking like a lady,     . Could still smuggle in a small tank in the Bra.
We must wish the Bride & Groom , all the best and a Happy Marriage ,    Both have been to hell and back,joy They both deserve the joy of happiness, together. .   
 Post Reply Post Reply