Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Laundry Basket
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

China

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 66>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 6:58pm
You mean the same tourists and students we locked out?
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 6:59pm
Yes, and check out around Epping, Carlingford area.  Its little Asia around there. Buying up like crazy and all got Mumma San and Poppa San in tow , with not a word of English .   You may not be swampped Max, but then you are not in that area I betcha.
animals before people.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 7:05pm
So what ? Why would you be against it ? I don't see Chinese running around taking ice and pinching and hijacking cars. Would you rather live in Townsville, where 32,000 offences were reported in one year ? Hint: Not by Chinese. 'Welcome to country" (wink)
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

not just the chinese pt.
You are enjoying a largely free coroavirus  aus because Scott Morrison closed the borders quickly.
Dont be so racist.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

So what ? Why would you be against it ? I don't see Chinese running around taking ice and pinching and hijacking cars. Would you rather live in Townsville, where 32,000 offences were reported in one year ? Hint: Not by Chinese. 'Welcome to country" (wink)

if the jobs had stayed here instead of going overseas those doing the drugs could have worthwhile jobs to do.
not everyone can have desk jobs.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

nah they wouldnt do it
they import and sell the stuff.

max, why would YOU be for it?
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 10:26pm
China's AI & social credit system - mind blowing to say the least Angry

Copy/paste https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-18/china-social-credit-a-model-citizen-in-a-digital-dictatorship/10200278?nw=0&pfmredir=sm&fbclid=IwAR0fICpd5H13gT0pbs3iP5PFpUmPduSZ6nwZZuEpYlU0n-9BjD-t6lp-s7k

Leave No Dark Corner - Foreign Correspondent

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

not just the chinese pt.
You are enjoying a largely free coroavirus  aus because Scott Morrison closed the borders quickly.
Dont be so racist.

when "losing" the argument, or nothing intelligent to say,  pull the racist card.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 11:27pm
LOL  I have had that stunt pulled on me a few times too, PT. 
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 11:28pm
I am just quoting him AA. He forgets the stupid stuff he posts 10 minutes before.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 11:36pm
Stupid?
same as your reference of abbott to russia?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 11:38pm
Was that racist?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 11:44pm
The amount of anti-Chinese hysteria on this website is an embarrassment.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 12:03am
who for? you?
posts on the trump thread are embarrassing.
anti coalition posts are embarrassing.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 1:18am
I dont find posts banging Chinese embarressing.  I think they could use a little hurry up.
But before you all dive in here and tell me, I already know I am racist.  You have told me enough to brain wash me , but I still dont quite believe you,,yet
I tend to think of it as evening the playing field.
animals before people.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 6:38pm
                             For your information:

China has made these wonderful contributions to the world:

The Spanish Flu (It started in China, and Chinese soldiers who were helping America build ships, took the virus accidentally with them, to America) (the most respected world virologists strongly conclude that)

The Avian Flu

The Swine Flu

SARS

SARS 2

Coronavirus deadly Dioxins in Baby Milk.

ASBESTOS, sold to Australiam builders in plasterboards.

Poorly insulated electrical cables sold to Australian electricians

Combustible Cladding, put in millions of apartment buildings globally.

Wet Markets

But they also built a huge wall you can see from space. LOL

ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 6:40pm
LOL
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 6:46pm
and chicken chow mein!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 6:49pm
lol...   I'm off Chinese forever.    I'll stick with a mixed Grill unless it's MADE IN CHINA.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

and chicken chow mein!

LOL

ps that just happens to be the code name the "cultural attache" at the Embassy of the People's Republic in Canberra has for our friend Isaac.  Wink
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 6:55pm
you couldn't beat the old mixed grill back in the day - bit of lambs fry, kidneys, chops and steak and not a green thing to be seen!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 6:57pm
REDEMPTION RECENT CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE FORUM.

Russia to invade the fishing village

Hungary to be declared rulers of Europe 

Banks to close down in Australia.

Kim Jong Un dead..

imcomplete list

marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

and chicken chow mein!

LOL

ps that just happens to be the code name the "cultural attache" at the Embassy of the People's Republic in Canberra has for our friend Isaac.  Wink

LOL I'm sure they have their eye on Isaac - maybe he shouldn't download the app, they might hack in
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 7:01pm

Russia to invade the fishing village

Hungary to be declared rulers of Europe 

Banks to close down in Australia.

Kim Jong Un dead..

imcomplete list

Coronavirus a Chinese bioweapon

Spanish flu ditto

Hydroxycloroquine a 100% cure
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 7:09pm

and chicken chow mein!

Now marble, you leave the lovely Ming Dynasty's mother out of this.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 7:40pm

you couldn't beat the old mixed grill back in the day - bit of lambs fry, kidneys, chops and steak and not a green thing to be seen!

sad to admit and with great regret ...   My teeth and "bridle" mouth , don't allow me to enjoy those beautiful Mixed Grills anymore .

I'm on the soft's....   I hate this old age --- to make it worse , The only thing I get up from is bed and that's all that gets up at my place
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 7:53pm

Russia to invade the fishing village: England has imploded, even their Royals evacuated.

Hungary to be declared rulers of Europe : HUGE tick.

Banks to close down in Australia.   Tick, it was worse, the nation got locked down.

Kim Jong Un dead..  Tick. died 2 weeks ago

imcomplete list:  Diet Bleach is better than Max Bleach.

Covid Safe APP makes you feel safe to be a human.  Tick.

You forgot one, Biden wont be running for President. Hillary is coming back in.

ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 7:58pm
Hillary ? That may actually happen, 20/1 or thereabouts. Diet Bleach less likely.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 8:06pm
There's a miniscule chance I'll ingest diet bleach should Hillary become the Democrat nominee.  But that won't happen.  Big smile

And a minimally greater chance I'll do so if Donny wins the next election.  Which might well might happen.  Cry

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 8:11pm

You forgot the snags Shocked
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 66>