Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Laundry Basket
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

China

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 63646566>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2022 at 7:31am
Naturally.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 7:08am
If anyone is awake in here. Marise certainly hasn't been.

marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 7:17am
we are wasting billions on "spuds guns" and thats about how useless they are
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 7:34am
So far we have wasted $5.5Billion in compensation to France over cancelled subs. The rest is just election chest thumping announcements so far.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 7:35am
Sunny will be along shortly to blame Labor.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 10:48am
People need to understand, if this were a Chessboard, China just moved their Queen to our coastline and she is surrounded by Knights, Bishops, Pawns.

While China has their King sitting in China protected by the Castle.

China crept their way ever so slowly, first buying land and resources here, to now physically surrounding east Australia.

Western Australia has no strategic purpose for China.
They dont need the Indian ocean.
They are coming directly for the populated side of Australia.

They can control all the passage soon.

Will they bomb Australia?
Probably not.
They don't need to.

It would only jeaopardise their position, because Japan would most likely strike them in return.
Australia's current alliance with Japan is the most stragecially important one.

BUT, Japan could always swap sides. 
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2022 at 6:05pm
Great to see our mainstream media all over this - if everything stated is in fact true Thumbs Down

BUCKLE UP AUSTRALIA, AND BRACE FOR IMPACT!
Social media images are showing an unprecedented traffic jam in the East China Sea as thousands of cargo ships have been brought to a standstill outside the port of Shanghai.
Ships can be seen standing all the way out to the open sea, several kilometres away.
Shanghai is one of China’s largest manufacturing centres and home to the largest container port in the world, with a major airport serving inbound and outbound air cargo.
Today, its factories and warehouses are closed, the roads are empty and the city’s port and airport have come to a complete halt.
It’s not just Shanghai either.
In Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzen, tens of thousands of factories are either shut down or operating at reduced capacity.
Kunshan — a big production centre for electronics— is closed until late April. Part of Taicang, another manufacturing area in Jiangsu province, is also closed.
Volkswagen and Toyota shut down their manufacturing plants in Tianjin last week due to a lack of parts.
Manufacturing hubs in Vietnam and Cambodia are also running out of vital Chinese-made components for their manufacturing.
Pharmaceutical companies in India, who source 70% of their active ingredients from China, say they are running out of supplies.
Within 60 days, stock everywhere is going to run down and it won’t be replaced – not for some time.
Australia is probably one of the most China-dependent countries in the world.
Everything from our cars, agricultural machinery, iphones, computers, medical equipment and pharmaceuticals, comes from China.
It provides 90% of our fertilisers, 100% of our manganese, 86% of our semi-conductor imports, 82% of porcelain toilets/basins, 75% of lighting, 72% of generators and 69% of computers.
The list is virtually endless …
Australia makes virtually NOTHING – nothing useful anyway, and definitely not at scale.
We lost our whole industrial commons to China decades ago, and with it went our collective R&D and our engineering/manufacturing capabilities.
We lost suppliers, skilled trades, and all the product/process design and engineering know-how built up over generations.
Instead we became a ‘service’ economy. ‘Services’ tied to the biggest and longest-running housing bubble in history. All fuelled by debt.
Today, we are a net importer of processed fruit and vegetables. A net importer of seafood and a net importer of steel.
That’s right. We export iron ore and coal to China for processing into steel, then import it back for our construction industry.
Go figure.
It all happened under the watch of three key Prime Ministers – Bob Hawke, Paul Keating and John Howard
Bob Hawke is dead, but Keating and Howard are very much alive.
I’d say BOTH of them have a lot of explaining to do.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2022 at 6:42pm
One Nation member.  May be a lovely person but his allegiance probably says it all.  
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2022 at 1:23pm
Here's a bit more relevant than Jokes tho' it was a line ball LOL

The Chinese will never invade Australia. Here’s why.
They’ll get to about Rockhampton and as their tanks and armoured vehicles etc need minor repairs their screwdriver heads will all burr off, their spanners will lose grip and their electric drills and other tools will just stop working. How do I know? I shop at Bunnings.

Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2022 at 1:43pm
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Hello Sunshine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 8:19pm
Are you ignorant and ill informed, according to PM Albanese PT and Max Manewarere  about China?
Propaganda BS.
Traitorous even.....
You do have a mate in premier McGowan.
All the missiles and military hardware coming at you via WA iron ore.
Dead
How will your spin be?
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 8:36pm
From the ashes LOL
Time is a flat circle
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 8:39pm
Welcome back HS

Not before time either - the ratbaggery in this place is at fever pitch at the moment 
Refer ALP Election Promises
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 11:32am
Where is Red when you need her , aye 1x1  ???Wink
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 11:43am
A month must be an appropriate period of time to pass to come back and blame Albo for and hold him to account for the issues on China she refused to hold Morrison to account for.

#SAD.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 8:40pm
Albo has backed Morrison stance on China.
Pt must be extremely disappointed, like a shag on a rock.

#funny

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 7:27am
What is that? Give them all the seaports, trade deals and grazing land/water resources they want, but be more careful accepting Rolexes and other gifts.?
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Hello Sunshine Hello Sunshine wrote:

#funny

Hello Sunny....Tongue

still planning to sue me for posting lies?

You haven't been missed.

Evil Smile
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 1:08pm
Speak for yourself, I've missed him/her Smile
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 1:55pm
 WHY?

Confused

TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 10:55am
Calls someone CensoredClap

I think I've missed HS too LOLLOL

Edited by Gay3 - 03 Jul 2022 at 12:31pm
Time is a flat circle
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 11:33am
 I think that comment definitely verges on expulsion territory.

Sunny thinks Censored

what does that make her?

Evil SmileCensored

Edited by Gay3 - 03 Jul 2022 at 12:32pm
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 11:38am

Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

#funny

Hello Sunny....Tongue

You haven't been missed.

Evil Smile

On reflection I decided that what you CLAIMED I called you, Censored, was a reasonable description of yourself.
Your use of language reflects your mindset.
UNSAVOURY
Dead

I still have the screen shot of the original calling of me being a Censored. Now I have a second piece of evidence of your rule-breaking language. 

I think the mods aught to be warned this is definitely heading to litigation if action is not taken.  

Thumbs Down

Edited by Gay3 - 03 Jul 2022 at 12:38pm
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 12:38pm

#funny

Welcome back Isaac! 

If you have the time, could you please clear something up for the forum. Are you male or female? And if the latter, why did you choose a male name (Isaac) as your original (that we know of) screen name? 

Thanks for your help. Thumbs Up
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 12:46pm
So you think a cry to Craig warrants doing many out of the pleasure they get from TBV? Personally I find it a selfish attitude from someone crying 'poor me'.
This thread can now be found in Laundry. Please DO NOT read this forum if you are easily offended. Enter at your own risk!

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 12:49pm
Bewdy mate ! Clap well said . Clap
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

#funny

Welcome back Isaac! 

If you have the time, could you please clear something up for the forum. Are you male or female? And if the latter, why did you choose a male name (Isaac) as your original (that we know of) screen name? 

Thanks for your help. Thumbs Up

Yes I am female and frankly almost ashamed to admit it as surrounded by d!ckhead females! Above poster a case in point.
They act as though threatened, but that is another story.....

Isaac was an old honest thoroughbred I had from a yearling
and Solomon his brother a better racehorse who died young;  held a class and track record and then 2 weeks later dropped dead in work.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 12:18pm
PT will be pleased to have this thread planted here.

J pm me the screen shot.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 12:23pm
It is whare it deserves to be. 
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 1:18pm

#funny

Hello Sunny....Tongue

You haven't been missed.

Evil Smile

On reflection I decided that what you CLAIMED I called you, Censored, was a reasonable description of yourself.
Your use of language reflects your mindset.
UNSAVOURY
Dead

I still have the screen shot of the original calling of me being a Censored. Now I have a second piece of evidence of your rule-breaking language. 

I think the mods aught to be warned this is definitely heading to litigation if action is not taken.  

Thumbs Down
Gee that worked out well for you JJ  LOL
Refer ALP Election Promises
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 63646566>