Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Pauline Hanson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 1:41pm
Will she liberate South Australians and West Australians as well maxie?

Does this woman or her lunatic advisers have an original idea?
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 1:46pm
I suspect "precious" Pauline doesn't want the bother of having 14 days quarantine on returning to Qld, she does seem unconcerned about other states.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 1:46pm
She has the GUTS to act and has a good argument here.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 1:54pm
Well, I must say, it did occur to me that it might be a case of her more being miffed at having to self-isolate for 14 days, rather than hand-wringing over southern tourists being left out in the cold. Someone I spoke to said a lot of the travellers are as mean as catsh1t and don't spend much anyway.Only a resumption of international tourism will revive the tourist industry, and that is a long way off.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 2:00pm
Who cares if us tourists cant travel to Qld.  Plenty of places for us here in NSW.  I know of quite a few who plan 3 or 4 days away on June long weekend and all of us plan on supporting our own state with our $$$.   Plenty of places just as good to visit, and if you want beaches there is nothing wrong with NSW ones. Who needs the glitz of the Gold Coast when you can have better beaches closer to home.
Oh , and Max, I for one am not mean as catsh1t.  I plan on spending what I have , as my Mother always said, we wont have a pocket in our shroud .
animals before people.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 2:04pm
This wont help

A 30-year-old man from Blackwater in Central Queensland has died with coronavirus, making him the youngest victim in Australia.

Key points:

• The 30-year-old man never went in for testing despite being unwell for weeks
  • There have been no prior cases in Blackwater, raising concerns for authorities
  • The victim had a complicated medical history

Chief health officer Jeannette Young said the man's partner returned home from work at 4:30pm yesterday and found him unresponsive.

He died a short time later and a positive COVID-19 test was returned about 11:00pm.

Dr Young said the man was believed to have been sick with symptoms for several weeks and had a "complicated" medical history.

She said it was not known how he contracted the virus but he has become the "youngest" victim in Australia.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-27/coronavirus-testing-queensland-death-dies/12287058

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 2:06pm
Well, I have heard some complain that the "grey nomads" don't spend up much, but that probably reflects that the travellers wisely buy their supplies at places that don't charge and arm and a leg. I was in a store at an out of the way place a couple years back and saw Arnotts biscuits for $10 a packet, often sold at $2 in the supermarkets. Freight isn't that dear.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 2:06pm
More fool him for not seeking testing and/or medical help weeks ago.   If people choose to live under a rock and ignore all the info and help out there , what do they expect.
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 2:09pm
How many more of those ticking time-bombs are there floating about Queensland?

How many people associated with him or his girlfriend are infected.

Stay out of here I think.Thumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 2:12pm
There may be many more like him who get sick with the colder weather. Anastacia is right to be cautious.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

How many more of those ticking time-bombs are there floating about Queensland?

How many people associated with him or his girlfriend are infected.

Stay out of here I think.Thumbs Up

Thank you for your honest advice.

Telling us to stay out of your area.

Escape the   Drugs , Bludgers & Urgers .    I agree PT.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 2:44pm
Blackwater is a coal mining center. Fly in fly out workers. 

While all non essential workers have been given indefinite holidays a lot still move interstate. 

Could have already escaped.

maxie I hear cannabis oil is an absolute cure for Coronavirus. You will be safe here.Thumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 2:51pm
macca is sounding sour on the world. Perhaps Isaac can send Billie Beever around for an uplifting experience.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 3:38pm
You've read me wrong Max ...     Rarely sour on anything .

I even laughed when I got the scrotum caught in a Rabbit trap.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 3:42pm
I can't imagine how that happened. Or can I ?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 3:51pm
I kangaroo'd the ground, trousers down , when out camping.

The 2nd worst pain I've ever experienced.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 4:01pm
Eye watering !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 4:03pm
But it saved a rabbit. Thumbs Up
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 4:08pm
No , it caught one.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 4:19pm
Ball tearer of a story.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 4:32pm
You were supposed to ask when was the worst pain i'd experienced.

WHEN I HIT THE END OF THE CHAIN>
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 4:32pm
Was this in Qld ??  Confused
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 4:41pm
OF COURSE ---   Where else would you find Rabbits.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 4:46pm
$1.01 it was NSW, of course. And no animals were injured, thank goodness, or the greens would need to know about it.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 4:50pm
Look what the virus did to the rabbits ...   Still killing them ..

Illegal to have a pet Rabbit in Qld .      . Yet someone married Jacki Tradd.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 4:57pm
The rabbits like to eat their greens, but the Greens don't like to eat their rabbits.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 5:05pm
That wasn't technically a rabbit trap, it was a man-trap, an illegal device, for which penalties apply. Consider yourself lucky to have escaped prosecution. I have heard the term "ball breaker".
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 5:06pm
Underground mutton was the diet during WW2----- Beautiful when prepared right....
Cray Fish ( yabbies ) were in abundance ...   Great Tucker. Trout aplenty,

No Greens then...    Not even on the Golf Course , which was taken over as an Army Hospital ( Duntryleague, Orange NSW )
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 5:08pm
I have never eaten rabbit, might have tasted a little sample. Maybe it needed more sauce.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:01pm
Expensive now , if you can find it.     taste's Ok.    kangaroo , Goat , deer , Scrub Turkey ,   all cook up well.
Make good pets too , The Kids love them.   
They get a bit upset when the time comes to eat them.
That's how I had the pet pig with the wooden leg ... WE had to have a leg of pork at Xmas ... Didn't have the heart to kill him.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677>