Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Pauline Hanson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 77>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pauline Hanson
    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 7:59am
Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

Here you go PT what are your thoughts on this...

A former Labor MP has levelled a series of bombshell accusations against Labor, accusing the party of showing a continued “disdain” for women and employing a “cover up culture” towards abuse and slut-shaming.

Emma Husar, the former Member for Lindsay, made the accusations in a lengthy open letter to Labor leader Anthony Albanese, which was posted to Twitter on Wednesday.

In the statement, Ms Husar said she can no longer stay silent about issues within the Labor Party now the “toxic treatment” of women in parliament was dominating headlines once more.

“Following the false allegations about me, leaked by the Labor Party’s ‘confidential’ investigation, I have patiently waited for you to do the right thing,” she wrote.

“To call out the poor behaviour in the ALP, the ill process it subjected me to and to apologise, as you said you would in our meeting on September 25, 2019, at which you stated I deserved and was owed ‘nothing short of a public apology’.”

Ms Husar claimed she contacted Mr Albanese three times over text message to follow up about the apology but never received a response.

In July 2018, reports emerged that NSW Labor had commissioned a barrister to investigate complaints against Ms Husar regarding allegations of bullying, lewd conduct and sexual harassment.

She was eventually cleared of any wrongdoing.

I think Ms Husar was not treated very well, but it is still unclear what responsibility she, the ALP or other parties  had.

I think you have bundled a few things together there that do not belong together. There was an inquiry and she was found guilty of bullying and abusing her staff, but the other issues were rejected by the inquiry. They were accusations of lewd behavior(flashing in meetings for eg) which were levelled by Buzfeed. A subsequent legal challenge by her against Buzfeed resulted in an out of court settlement and apology.

Maybe the Buzfeed story came from ''backgrounding'' from one party or another to Buzfeed, but she feels the ALP didn't offer her the support she should have got. Possibly because of the bullying and harassment findings against her ''linked'' to the story?

Either way, in retrospect she was not treated well and it should be fully investigated, and not by Morrison's Office of PM as they are doing to Brittney Higgins to effect a cover up.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 2:03am
 Is Pauline still around? Been very quiet, of late. 

A surprise she hasn't had her two-bob's worth on the Liberal staffer rapes...but then, if you employ rapists, you probably had better shut up.

Evil Smile 
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 10:14pm
Well he is free to go it alone, I hope I am not holding him back.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 9:27pm

SC, I am not supporting anyone, let alone a convicted rapist, the context of my post was as why PT only digs up dirt on those of  the conservative side of politics as if there is none on the other side.

Are the that blind that you can see that was the point of my post

Well since you'll quickly inform us if Dan Andrews puts a Fanta can in the wrong bin at his house, I guess he figured you were in charge of digging up the dirt on the ALP.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 8:29pm
Exactly.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 8:26pm
One could ask you the same question in reverse Bob. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 8:05pm
SC, I am not supporting anyone, let alone a convicted rapist, the context of my post was as why PT only digs up dirt on those of  the conservative side of politics as if there is none on the other side.

Are the that blind that you can see that was the point of my post
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 7:39pm

Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

I supported no-one Bob. The facts are clear regarding the "sacking" and re-employment of a rapist. So I repeat, there are none so blind...

ps how's the Victorian State Liberal Party traveling right now?  

Ordinarily at the moment, but given time Andrews will self implode, as to all governments like is. Do you remember Joh in Queensland ?

You apparently applaud the re-employment of a convicted rapist then Bob.  You should clearly stand for Liberal Party selection, or at very worst as a Liberal staffer.  
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 7:24pm

I supported no-one Bob. The facts are clear regarding the "sacking" and re-employment of a rapist. So I repeat, there are none so blind...

WHO?
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 7:14pm

Ordinarily at the moment, but given time Andrews will self implode, as to all governments like is. Do you remember Joh in Queensland ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 7:03pm

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 6:39pm
Here you go PT what are your thoughts on this...

A former Labor MP has levelled a series of bombshell accusations against Labor, accusing the party of showing a continued “disdain” for women and employing a “cover up culture” towards abuse and slut-shaming.

Emma Husar, the former Member for Lindsay, made the accusations in a lengthy open letter to Labor leader Anthony Albanese, which was posted to Twitter on Wednesday.

In the statement, Ms Husar said she can no longer stay silent about issues within the Labor Party now the “toxic treatment” of women in parliament was dominating headlines once more.

“Following the false allegations about me, leaked by the Labor Party’s ‘confidential’ investigation, I have patiently waited for you to do the right thing,” she wrote.

“To call out the poor behaviour in the ALP, the ill process it subjected me to and to apologise, as you said you would in our meeting on September 25, 2019, at which you stated I deserved and was owed ‘nothing short of a public apology’.”

Ms Husar claimed she contacted Mr Albanese three times over text message to follow up about the apology but never received a response.

In July 2018, reports emerged that NSW Labor had commissioned a barrister to investigate complaints against Ms Husar regarding allegations of bullying, lewd conduct and sexual harassment.

She was eventually cleared of any wrongdoing.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 6:29pm
SC. nice to see you came off the bench support PT, nothing like have a good backstop. Maybe you can  get a juicy scoop on the Greens, and leave delving of the ALP to PT .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 6:10pm
There are none so blind...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 6:04pm
PT do you any juicy scoops on the ALP, you have done over the Nationals, the Liberals and now One Nation over the past year, surely you have something on someone who somehow is connected to the ALP.

Does Tiger Woods or Harvey Weinstein have any connection to the ALP  ? Anyone will do.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 4:48pm
Only the best people for Pauline.

One Nation employed convicted rapist Sean Black just months after release from prison

Sean Black, who had been senior member of party’s national executive before his conviction, was rehired by party before being let go after complaints

One Nation rehired convicted rapist Sean Black to work in its Queensland head office, just months after he served a jail sentence for the rape and assault of a woman.

Guardian Australia has confirmed that Black, who in 2018 was jailed for rape and subsequently lost his appeal against the conviction, was rehired by the party in December last year after his release from prison.

Black was employed in One Nation’s head office in Queensland where the Guardian understands he was advising state and federal party candidates. The Guardian understands the decision to hire Black was signed off by senior party officials and it’s understood One Nation leader, Pauline Hanson, was aware of Black’s return.

But less than two months later, the Guardian understands Black more..

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/feb/24/sean-black-one-nation-party-rehired-convicted-rapist-just-months-after-prison-release

Sister Dot View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 9:19am
With TB they were testing overseas before passengers embarked on their flight. Then they were getting off in Australia, and entering the general population. Then, if their results were positive, the authorities had to hopefully, locate them and isolate them. Our standard procedure Ouch
“Where in this wide world can man find nobility without pride, friendship without envy, or beauty without vanity? Here where grace is laced with muscle and strength by gentleness confinedâ€
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 8:45am
Does she oppose smallpox, hepatitis, cholera, typhoid or TB vaccination proof from foreign travelers too?

fee View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 8:25am

Pauline Hanson slams ‘unacceptable’ Qantas vaccine rules, as other airlines follow suit

Pauline Hanson has savaged Qantas’s plan to refuse passengers who don’t get a COVID vaccination, saying she had “no intention” of getting one and claiming without evidence that “I probably don’t need it anyway”.

But the Senator’s stance might see her stranded in Queensland for some time, with other major airlines signalling plans for similar vaccine rules, and a tourism expert saying most carriers worldwide would likely have similar restrictions before too long.

Senator Hanson, who has previously voiced her scepticism about vaccines, gave her strongest comments yet in opposition to the COVID jab.

Pauline you don't need it so passing it on to others is not a problem, okay Ouch

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/coronavirus/2020/11/25/pauline-hanson-vaccine-qantas/?utm_source=Adestra&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Morning%20News%20-%2020201125

TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 12:03pm
Afros lay off the meds in the morning

PT,coming from a guy who eats,breaths,sleeps trump and has contributed to about 95% of a 1100 page trump thread 

Hold my beer Thumbs UpShocked

EAD
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 9:45am
At least while he is obsessed with statues he is giving my Roosters a rest. Wink
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 7:57am
What does kocking down statues and Pauline being an stupid, racist bigot who sinks the boot into vulnerable people for her own gain have to do with each other, TIGER?
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 3:54am
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Keep speaking the truth Pauline and Afros, a big thank you for the support 

Fixed it for you TIGER Thumbs Up

I think you need to protest or knock down a statue Afros, but Covid doesn't spread that way does it Embarrassed

EAD
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Mark Latham's Outsiders
UNELECTED CORPORATE ELITES

Amazing thing about Ch 9 veto on Pauline Hanson is how little weight they give to democratic legitimacy. That an unelected low-level dope and ratings failure like Darren Wick gets to sign off a statement overriding the will of the people for the Senator to be heard is disgusting.
We need to understand the threat to our democracy posed by unelected corporate elites, whether in media deciding who will speak or woke executives placing advertising bans on voices they don't personally want to hear. Their arrogance in smashing democratic rights is off the radar
The Hanson censorship scandal tells us much about the new woke direction at Ch 9. It's becoming no different to Ch 10 Leftie-love-in, a replica of failed Fairfax papers, and the radio platform headed the same way under wally-woke executives there. Censorship is an evil force.
Pauline is banned for being divisive say corporate elites ripping off the workers and pushing divisive identity politics on society.
Who is running the country? The mad witches, the Labor Green Coalition Government, the fake news media or the detached woke corporate elites?

They are all in a contest with The ABC to see who can be the wokest ... Dead 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Pauline Hanson's Please Explain

LOCKDOWN CONTROVERSY OR COMMON SENSE?

It's being reported I made "a number of controversial comments" this morning. I've gone back over the interview and I'm struggling to see what I said that was so controversial.

LOL

She actually said exactly what Chairman Dan and his Henchmen said in their post screw-up interviews when they blamed everyone but themselves ... check it if you can stand listening to the mealy mouthed parasites!Ouch
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 1:53pm
Mark Latham's Outsiders
UNELECTED CORPORATE ELITES

Amazing thing about Ch 9 veto on Pauline Hanson is how little weight they give to democratic legitimacy. That an unelected low-level dope and ratings failure like Darren Wick gets to sign off a statement overriding the will of the people for the Senator to be heard is disgusting.
We need to understand the threat to our democracy posed by unelected corporate elites, whether in media deciding who will speak or woke executives placing advertising bans on voices they don't personally want to hear. Their arrogance in smashing democratic rights is off the radar
The Hanson censorship scandal tells us much about the new woke direction at Ch 9. It's becoming no different to Ch 10 Leftie-love-in, a replica of failed Fairfax papers, and the radio platform headed the same way under wally-woke executives there. Censorship is an evil force.
Pauline is banned for being divisive say corporate elites ripping off the workers and pushing divisive identity politics on society.
Who is running the country? The mad witches, the Labor Green Coalition Government, the fake news media or the detached woke corporate elites?

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 8:54am
-- "Best Ignored 2"---   is being re born.      . Must be the cycle of the TDS , getting to these followers.       
   Now that Melbourne is not escaping from the raging Flu , these TDS dotards ,have slowed up on Trump.

You had it right TIGER ...   Changing the wording of a members post and then re posting, is deceptive and should be frowned on ... Apology Afros.    
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 7:54am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Keep speaking divisive rubbish Pauline and telling us what we want to hear

Fixed it for you TIGER Thumbs Up
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 7:19am
Keep speaking the truth Pauline and telling it how it is

EAD
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 12:32pm
The Lefties can't face facts.   . To be blunt and point out the obvious, is not palatable to their precious ignorance.

Where do you think the bulk of the protestors , Street gangs, druggies, alcoholics, Social problems etc, that breach the health restrictions and general community problems , RESIDE.

Good ton see Pauline put it right up there for "the blind" to see.
Check out the problems and cost of Public Housing and the failure in putting the bulk of the Social problems in the one area.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 77>