Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10481049105010511052 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 5:49pm
2:50 NY Police Chief kneeling with protesters saying ''we stand with you''

Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 5:52pm
so you lie and then run? 
Is that what you’ve become?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

All Lives Matter, is the only acceptable slogan. Black Lives Matter, is racist.

It’s worse than that max. Not all Black lives as we can see by the murder of David Dorn😓
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

so you lie and then run? 
Is that what you’ve become?

You got me Shrunk. Now run along.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 6:28pm
still waiting for you to tell me my exaggeration?

And yes, you have been caught out. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 6:29pm
Got me again

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 6:30pm
BTW, I have asked you a number of times now what MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE means?

You want to answer?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 6:37pm
How would I know

Now, what were my exaggerations or do you admit you miss spoke?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 6:40pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Watch out Shrunky your leg will fall off exaggerating. Or is that if you inject bleach?

We’re you referring to my comment “ Police are being murdered, shot and attacked and innocent citizens, wanting to defend their livelihoods, have been murdered over night.”

So you are claiming that you were not referring to my highlighted comment above when you immediately accused me of exaggeration but you were thinking of a comment  made back ion may 21. Mind you it took you an hour to find the post.

Now, PT, just admit you screwed up and arse covering of the sort you just resorted to is sadly pathetic 

🥴
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 6:56pm
I didn't even see your post, I rarely read them properly, as they are almost exclusively just trolling, but now you highlight it, can you provide some evidence like numbers and sources?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:00pm

2:50 NY Police Chief kneeling with protesters saying ''we stand with you''

This wasn't the Law Enforcement Officer who was executed by a black rioter with a couple of bullets in the back of the head, was it? ... asking for a friend who hates racism.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:02pm
Does your friend hate pussy grabbers too?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:07pm
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

PT, reading over your many postings it appears you appear to categorize "attendees" at protest rallies simply as protesters .As rallies attract genuine protesters for the cause, plus anarchists and looters how then can those rallies be peaceful if drop kicks like anarchists and looters are out to cause trouble ?

No different to open air party's Bob, you will always get gate crashers to cause mayhem, it's what they do, anything for a brawl to bash , knife , kill, it's in their DNA, think Euro. football, unfortunately America with their drug rampant thugs they do it better.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:16pm
Hahahaha!LOL ... very good, are you that desperate PT?

Trump may talk the talk, but Creepy Joe gropes the grope and sniffs the sniff and penetrates the p.... 

... come on man, you know, the thing!?Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:21pm
Whatever happened to poor Tara Reade? Your mob dumped her pretty quick when they found out she was nuts. Shame they didn't.....
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

PT, reading over your many postings it appears you appear to categorize "attendees" at protest rallies simply as protesters .As rallies attract genuine protesters for the cause, plus anarchists and looters how then can those rallies be peaceful if drop kicks like anarchists and looters are out to cause trouble ?

No different to open air party's Bob, you will always get gate crashers to cause mayhem, it's what they do, anything for a brawl to bash , knife , kill, it's in their DNA, think Euro. football, unfortunately America with their drug rampant thugs they do it better.

Far left fascist organisation ANTIFA are the coordinators of all of the anarchy - they have been funding and supplying the bottles and bricks, and directing the violence rioting, looting and arson.

... or as PT and CNN would characterise it all - a poor black youth, blinded by fear, stumbled and fell through a boarded up shop window, and in his confusion, grabbed hold of a Flat Screen TV to steady himself ... and then in the ensuing confusion, ran off with it when the police arrived to kill him.Big smile
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:26pm

Whatever happened to poor Tara Reade? Your mob dumped her pretty quick when they found out she was nuts. Shame they didn't.....

Please be more specific PT ... 

Do you mean "Joe Biden Nuts", or "Dr Christine Blasey Ford Nuts"?LOL
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:29pm
You know what I love.
Other than the fact Antifa is officially a destroyed Terrorist Organisation,,,, 

THE SILENT RIGHT.

Just like 2016, they were meant to feel "ashamed" for voting Trump.

They, again, are waiting, in the millions,  and so many black people are chanting Lock up Soros, (not that media show this),,,, the massive majority of the silent Americans right now, who want peace, are just waiting, and waiting, and bang, Vote time.

TRUMP WINS IN A LANDSLIDE.

ps, Creepy child hair pedo sniffer Joe Biden took off his funeral mask to finally blabber something today.
(then probably walked to the nearest child. does it off camera now. smarter advisors. lol)
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:30pm
You missed one Doc, your mate trump said there's two , left and right.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Far left fascist organisation ANTIFA are the coordinators of all of the anarchy - they have been funding and supplying the bottles and bricks, and directing the violence rioting, looting and arson.

... or as PT and CNN would characterise it all - a poor black youth, blinded by fear, stumbled and fell through a boarded up shop window, and in his confusion, grabbed hold of a Flat Screen TV to steady himself ... and then in the ensuing confusion, ran off with it when the police arrived to kill him.Big smile

Round them up. Shouldn't be hard if they're all as thick as this guy.
https://abc7chicago.com/galesburg-man-allegedly-brought-explosives-to-protests-in-chicago-minneapolis-/6227294/
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:36pm

I didn't even see your post,?

Really. , so when you addressed me directly you just did so for no reason. 

You said “ Watch out Shrunky your leg will fall off exaggerating. Or is that if you inject bleach?” in response to what I posted.

Now you say you didn’t see my post. You were replying to nothing😆😆😆

I’ll let you off PT, you lied, you were factually wrong and exposed for it but I’m prepared to move on👍
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:38pm
MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE?

Shrunk?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:40pm
I told you before. I don’t know
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:44pm
I think you are not being very truthful. 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:48pm

MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE?

Shrunk?

Surely you got your invitation PT?

Come on man, it like, you know, the thing!

My Nephew Voted for Trump, And Will Do It Again, Heres Why
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:48pm
no that’s you.

I didn’t hear what he said, I  just respond to your question and the answer is the same.
I’ve got no idea what you are referring to or what he meant if he said it
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:51pm
I told you what it meant.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:55pm
You mean what CNN said ..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10481049105010511052 1094>