Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Climate Change - Global Warming..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 394395396397398 538>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 10:20pm
OHHH yes , it has been quite awhile ,
Since Pt gave us, a kind smile
Cause Trump was traveling with ease .
After getting us on anti freeze

But Climate Change has got That creature.
Who we now know , as ugly Greta .
This hoax / delusions gone to bed
Not for a rest, BUT truly dead   ( hopefully )
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 10:26pm
You haven't heard that Greta has changed careers? She's going to be part of CNN's coronavirus expert panel.

No that's not a joke.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 11:19pm
haunts me that face --- Terrible she's a kid.

So am I .    Stealing from that song which I love .

Buy buy an American Pie.
SHAMMY didn't Bake it = It's all the way from Shanghi
   Love it
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 1:53am
I doubt too many people take poor daddy pushed Greta very seriously, except for the nutters of course.
You only have to look at her sad and sorry face to be put right off the girl.

animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:42am
Chit she's ugly...    Good that she's found something of interest in her life .
   She certainly won't spend much time Dancing.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 1:09pm
As you say, its good Daddy has steered her into her catatonic rambles .  Poor kid.  What a life.
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 1:28pm
Manic rambles .. Catatonic is more likely to be a stupor.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 1:49pm
Yes, maybe so.  Dunno what it is,  but she always looks to be spaced out, with those strange eyes gazing at nothing.
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 2:17pm
Environment induced Schizophrenia
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 10:25pm
Brisbane 'on track' for coldest May day in 98 years as records tumble...

SO MUCH FOR GLOBAL WARMING
Brudder_A View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brudder_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 12:15am
.... Less plane traffic up above. Memorial Day snow in the Rockies.

Thanks4Coming!
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 12:50am
It was the coldest May day today since 1922, as you say, if it had been the hottest May day since 1922, no doubt AGW would be getting a mention. I pulled the heater out, if I didn't use it today, might as well dump it.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 10:13am
I have heaters everywhere...     You wouldn't think I spent my first 31 years in the Snow Country Of Orange NSW.       Can't cope with cold or humidity.       
Use the loose woolen bed socks , up to the knees ,     Go to bed fully clothed and avoid the trauma of getting dressed in the morning freeze .
Do take you shoes /Slippers off       .   AVOID FALLS.
That's not an add for condoms.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 10:34am
I'm sure this rubbish will ramp back up once the coronavirus dies down
EAD
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 12:26pm
For sure TIGR---     Hard to cure Madness.   Put it on hold about the best result.          If the virus stuffed the delusional Climate Change Hoax , it is well worth it.

I would love a coal burning heater today.   With Tradd for starter chips.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 12:29pm
Hey maxie, 2 weeks ago on Sunday I went for my morning walk at 9:00 AM and sweat so much I had to change clothes when I got home. Today it was so cold, I had to wear a jacket.

I fear climate is changing must faster than first thought. Shocked
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 1:15pm
No PT ...     Your walking slower...    Age does weary us.
----------------

The seasons have been earlier recent times.

I could do 100m in 18.1 once ...   never did it twice.

And yes --- My love life similar.
hatch View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 1:27pm
The kids are being taught global warming at schools . The education department should be told the kids need to be taught both ways , or they should be taught global warming is wrong .   They don't know the world temperature has barely moved in the last 140 years.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 1:31pm
It's simple, hatch. They should be taught it's a scientific theory and we should look after our world. True, simple, no putting fear into their heads.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 2:45pm
I havnt seen Greta all week, while this has been happening ?  Has  she taken time out ?
animals before people.
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 3:08pm
While it is/was unusually cold in Brisbane yesterday some parts of the world were rather different.

On Friday, the town of Khatanga, Siberia, located well north of the Arctic Circle, recorded a temperature of 78 degrees, some 46 degrees above normal. The typical maximum temperature for the day at that location is 32 degrees. The town obliterated its previous record high for the date of 54 by some 24 degrees and its monthly record of 68 by about 10 degrees.

Neither case proves or disproves climate change but confirms that "cherry picking" weather readings on particular days can show whatever you want it to.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

I havnt seen Greta all week, while this has been happening ?  Has  she taken time out ?

She was on that CNN coronavirus expert panel and told everyone that the virus has proven "the need to follow science" and that the virus is a "children's rights" issue. No "how dare you"s this time, thankfully.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 3:22pm
Horlicks ..    Never get anyone argue with the line , NATURE PRIVIDES.

No matter what anyone studies, the answer usually, is provided by nature.

The cats on the island who were on the way out thro killing the food chain ... evolved over time to live in and out of the water,   Fish becoming the main diet.

Our bodies adjust to whatever the conditions. In time .
Smallpox killed half a billion and lost the battle.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 3:06pm
One quarter of Germany's electricity is generated by wind.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 3:43pm
They must do a roaring business with Heinz Baked Beans Wink
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

She was on that CNN coronavirus expert panel and told everyone that the virus has proven "the need to follow science" and that the virus is a "children's rights" issue. No "how dare you"s this time, thankfully.

Children,s rights issue ??  Confused  And she is an expert ?  OMG help us.Cry  Please dont let her breed.
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 4:07pm
She's too ugly to breed AA...    Keep her out of a Burka.

She's 17 now and can carry a bucket of water.      So any day now ?.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 4:28pm
dont have to be an expert to see the pollution has decreased and nature has returned, in places.
But if china is allowed to crank up again....

Greta will create her own covid 20.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 5:11pm
Good point about Chinese Amazon beef.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

One quarter of Germany's electricity is generated by wind.
As are half of your observations tlaz (sorry - couldn't resist that one)
Refer ALP Election Promises
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 394395396397398 538>