Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Richie Callander - Racenet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 1:02am
Callender endearing himself on twitter with the Victorian racing media.

He is a sweetheart.
reductio ad absurdum
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 10:43am
He has no shame, should have gone to jail, shame also on the owners who didn't pursue him and the 'others' through the courts.......he's a blowhard, and if I was a member of the NSW trainers association and learned he was my spokesman, I would have resigned immediately......in fact, where were the owners association on all this.......do they condone his appointment? 
Straight arrow View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straight arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 11:46am
How do these people like callender who have blatantly robbed people keep getting better chances in this industry?  M Simonds is another? Blatant robbing and the industry helps them out!! RVL pay him for tips now? Are they joking with us? Are we the racing supporter just fools? Because it’s really starting to look that way
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 1:22pm
It appears that way SA....
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 2:14pm
Must be desperate for a Rep if they put him into the job. Why would trainers want a person like that representing them ?  He couldnt train a choko vine over a chook house.  Speaks poorly.  Looks like a slob. And is crooked as a dog,s hind leg. 
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straight arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 2:45pm
And is on record for robbing an owner in a HK horse trade with Waller!, now that’s a tad conflicting 
anabel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anabel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 3:46pm
I saw that, he’s disgraceful. I can’t warm to NSW racing at all. My most recent bet there was Farnan, I quickly remembered why I usually avoid it.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straight arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 4:00pm
RVL are not much better? Hiring Aquanita boss to give tips on there tv platform!!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straight arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 4:03pm
The Aquanita guy oversaw the selling and planing of his rise building/apartments at Caulfield! Was there ever a audit or investigation into this guy?? Seems very strange Melb racing club have just shut up about him? I’m sure something will smell if they dig hard enough 
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 4:16pm
I mean Martin Pakula is the Minister for Racing. Say no more.
Time is a flat circle
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 4:19pm
Absolutely irrelevant in this context TJ.
anabel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anabel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Straight arrow Straight arrow wrote:

RVL are not much better? Hiring Aquanita boss to give tips on there tv platform!!

Agree, same with Zerafa. They don’t even bring anything to the coverage. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straight arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 4:26pm
Racing dot com is absolute fluffy tv ! Nothing but filling air time and advertising RVL
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Absolutely irrelevant in this context TJ.

It's incredibly relevant SC.
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straight arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 4:28pm
Haha why don’t they make it 100 of the best? Then they can let the boring show run all night 
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Must be desperate for a Rep if they put him into the job. Why would trainers want a person like that representing them ?  He couldnt train a choko vine over a chook house.  Speaks poorly.  Looks like a slob. And is crooked as a dog,s hind leg. 
Gotta be post of the year!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Straight arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 5:11pm
Agree AA! But how the .... did he get the position in first place? Did the wonder trainer have something to do with it to cover up some sins of the past?
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 11:10pm
Got me stuffed SA.   Cant for the life of me see why trainers have him as their spokesperson.  Cry 
Is that position delegated or elected ??? 
animals before people.
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Straight arrow Straight arrow wrote:

Agree AA! But how the .... did he get the position in first place? Did the wonder trainer have something to do with it to cover up some sins of the past?

Now there's a thought.....
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straight arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 5:13pm
One thing we will never know? The truth!!
beenaroundawhile View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote beenaroundawhile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2022 at 5:15pm
I wonder how long it will be before that cringeworthy creep stops embarrassing jockeys and trainers with reference to "The Sling"
seawindsbill
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2022 at 8:38pm
Not sure about that, but I would be very interested to se how many racenet users have taken up their blocked content with this guy and his little buddy Clarky, communicating their nonsense.
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
Batman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Batman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2022 at 11:49pm

Not me Tongue

Edited by Gay3 - 05 Apr 2022 at 11:56pm
“Gambling has brought our family closer together. We had to move to a smaller house.”
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456