Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Geoengineering/Weather Manipulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Geoengineering/Weather Manipulation
    Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 8:15pm
Fossil fuel industry has a number of well known tactics we all know and love, borrowed from the tobacco industry:

Deny, delay, distract, deflect

The sky aerosol thing is an obvious example. Who was the driver in Congress pushing for it? Says here:

The report comes from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and was produced to fulfill a congressional mandate included in the Consolidated Appropriations Act passed in 2022.

An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 7:19pm
Some of the solutions like this one ^ make me shake my head, anything but do the right thing innit. 
Panspermia.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 6:58pm

US and European Commission call for “International Framework” to advance Geoengineering Research

The pronouncements delivered last week by the US government and the European Union represent one more step towards a singular, centralized governing body managing individual nations.

Late on Friday, the White House released a report outlining the Biden Administration’s openness to studying geoengineering as part of an effort to reduce the amount of sunlight reaching the planet. Geoengineering is a controversial science of manipulating the climate for the stated purpose of fighting man-made climate change. There are several types of geoengineering, including Solar Radiation Management (SRM) or solar geoengineering.  Stratospheric aerosol injection, or SAI, is a specific solar geoengineering practice which involves spraying aerosols into the sky in an attempt to deflect the Sun’s rays. The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy is currently developing a five-year research plan on solar geoengineering.

The White House document focuses on “atmospheric–based approaches” to SRM, specifically SAI and marine cloud brightening (MCB). The report focused on these specific geoengineering approaches because of their “greater near-term feasibility” and the “greater governance challenges of atmospheric approaches” relating to the “significant trans-boundary impacts”. In other words, because these methods involve spraying particles from planes in the sky they will impact people regardless of where the lines on the map are drawn.

The Biden White House notes that if US science agencies began supporting a “large-scale program” of SRM they “could consider engaging in appropriate international cooperation”. This international cooperation, the White House argues, could promote knowledge, research needs and results, resource savings, best practices, and reduce the prospect of “irresponsible experimentation and/or deployment“.

The White House also notes that any “large–scale, multi–agency Federal research program” into SRM would be coordinated by the US Global Change Research Program, which focuses on “understanding the forces shaping the global environment, both human and natural, and their impacts on society”.

The Biden Administration also acknowledges concerns that governments or non-state actors could “move independently to develop and deploy SRM technologies“. The report calls for “identifying optimal international frameworks for cooperation, monitoring, deterrence, and response.” More than likely, such a framework would come out of the United Nations.

Overall, the Biden admin calls for further research into the scientific and societal implications of SRM to better inform decisions to come. However, the White House also said “there are no plans underway to establish a comprehensive research program focused on solar radiation modification.”

The White House’s own report was inspired by the 2021 National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM) report, Reflecting Sunlight: Recommendations for Solar Geoengineering Research and Research Governance.

That report concluded:

“it is the committee’s judgment that, subject to appropriate governance and oversight, outdoor experimentation could feasibly be pursued in a balanced manner” which would illicit “critical observations” but would be “small enough in scale to limit impacts”.

The authors of the NASEM report claim that such “small-scale” experiments would produce real-world impacts at a scale smaller than other “deliberate human activities that are freely undertaken by society”. The authors are also aware that advancing outdoor geoengineering programs too quickly could “induce public objections and subsequent delays or restrictions”.

Meanwhile, the White House report admitted that “previous research has raised concerns about possible shifts in sky coloration from SAI, and resulting psychological impacts, which would merit study“.  This is a reference to the work of Ben Kravitz of the Carnegie Institution for Science which showed that releasing sulphate aerosols could decrease the amount of sunlight that hits the ground by 20% and make the sky appear more hazy. Ultimately, this haze could result in the loss of blue skies.

The White House report also states there is potential for SRM to be “maintained on timescales of decades, if not centuries”. This could be an acknowledgement that although proponents of geoengineering hail it as the solution to climate change and sustaining life, research indicates that geoengineering could actually have the reverse effect of heating the Earth.

According to a 2013 study published in the Journal of Geophysical ResearchAtmospheres, if geoengineering programs were started and then suddenly halted the planet could see an immediate rise in temperatures, particularly over land. The study, titled “The impact of abrupt suspension of solar radiation management”, seems to indicate that once you begin geoengineering you cannot suspend the programs without causing the very problem you were seeking to resolve.

Further, in February of 2015, an international committee of scientists released a report stating that geoengineering techniques are not a viable alternative to reducing greenhouse gas emissions to combat the effects of climate change. The committee report called for further research and understanding of various geoengineering techniques, including carbon dioxide removal schemes and solar-radiation management before implementation.

The scientists found that solar geoengineering techniques are likely to present,

serious known and possible unknown environmental, social, and political risks, including the possibility of being deployed unilaterally.”

The European Union Calls for Global Governance

Two days before the White House announced their call for more geoengineering research, the European Commission announced support for “international efforts” to assess the risks of geoengineering and their desire to promote discussions on a “potential international framework for their governance”.

The European Commission also said attempts to alter the climate pose “unacceptable” risks and called for international talks on the dangers and governance of geoengineering.

“Nobody should be conducting experiments alone with our shared planet,” European Union climate policy chief Frans Timmermans told a news conference“This should be discussed in the right forum, at the highest international level.”

The European Commission also released a statement which said SRM in its current form “represents an unacceptable level of risk for humans and the environment”.

Joanna Haigh, Emeritus Professor at Imperial College London, told Reuters that international governance models are necessary to deal with geoengineering experiments. “The governance of geoengineering will be hugely complex, but necessary to regulate any future geoengineering technologies that could feasibly lower global average temperatures,” Haigh stated.

One way or another, the geoengineering conversation is being used to promote the idea that there should be an “international framework” or “global governance models” to grapple with the realities of this untested technology. While it’s seem common sense to ask if governments should be cooperating if they are taking such a consequential step, we should also be asking whether or not we can even trust these governments to “play God” by messing with the climate, or whether this should be happening at all. 

Since 2017, I have been warning that promotion of the technology known as geoengineering would be a gateway to global governance schemes which are themselves a stepping stone towards a singular, centralized governing body managing individual nations. The pronouncements delivered last week by the US government and the European Union represent one more step in that direction.

While these debates have mostly focused on the thoughts and opinions of government leaders and political pundits, the majority of the world is being left out of these discussions. It is absolutely vital for elected officials to discuss matters of such import, but we cannot allow the politicians alone to dominate the conversation. What of developing countries, indigenous communities, and local populations? Their voices must be heard in order to fully assess the risks of geoengineering.

Do the governments of the world care about the will of the people, or will they push forth with their agenda regardless of public opinion or concern? These are important questions which need to be considered among any debate on the potential of engineering the climate of our planet. One way or another, our lives and future depend on the outcome of this scientific debate.

For more on The Intelligence-Military-Weather Manipulation Complex, please read this.

For a much deeper look into the history of climate and weather engineering, please read this.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 6:13pm
https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/climate-ecology/chemtrails-are-not-a-conspiracy-theory

Chemtrails are not a conspiracy theory

California - Concerned experts at county meeting discuss Chemtrails and Geo-engineering

Written by The Speaker

Chemtrails are Not a Conspiracy Theory

This 12-minute video shows experts in their fields speaking about chemtrails, their analysis of soil and air samples, and the extremely excessive levels of toxins and poisons being sprayed in our skies, down onto our earth.

These poisons are affecting not only humans, but plant life, insects, birds, animals and fish.

These experts include:

• A former commercial airline pilot,
  • A former military meteorologist
  • Doctors and Pilots
  • A defence industry technician
  • A speaker from Union of Concerned Scientists
  • And a United States Forest Service Biologist.

This Video is an excellent brief summary of what is being covertly done to our planet and the effect on our health.

Video Source: County of Shasta California

For the rest of this article please go to source link below.

https://tinyurl.com/2pg48n55

Kimberley Mine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kimberley Mine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Very much appreciate some balance to the tread - better late than never Wink

I'm not sure if I'm raining on the parade or if I'm presenting a high-frequency aurora of scientific papers for everyone's washroom entertainment.  LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimberley Mine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 2:31pm

Think war using the weather as a weapon. The US isn't the only country with these capabilities, China, Russia, the UAE & Oz just for starters. Put simply, rid your competition of its' large food export capacity & your own producers are laughing Wink

It's much easier (and exponentially less expensive, and not to mention a 100% proven method) to rid one's competition of their food export capacity using far more boring and prosaic means.

Russia, for instance, has simply blockaded and bombed Odesa starting in February of this year, and has controlled the port of Sevastopol since 2014.  Ukraine has some 22 million tonnes of grain in storage that they can export, but without a seaport to get it out of the Black Sea to the markets that want it, all of their clients are going hungry.  Outside of Ukraine, they haven't attempted to use weather manipulation....social media manipulation is much, much easier and has far more profound results.

For its part, the US sends their food literally up in smoke, converting 40% of their annual corn crop into ethanol to put in motor vehicle engines every year.  If the USA stopped that tomorrow, that grain could be diverted into foodstuffs for people.  It's a mind-boggling amount of perfectly good food that is diverted by law into an incredibly wasteful product.  (Not to mention its outsized impact on climate change!  This is a fabulous example, by the way, of the kinds of societal changes that we as humans need to make to address climate change -- the US agriculture industry will fight having the corn-to-ethanol subsidies removed because that's their ox being gored, but US society will have to cut those subsidies if it wants to meaningfully wean off fossil fuels.)

China is a net food importer -- wheat from Australia, beef/milk/cheese from Australia and NZ, and soybeans from Brazil are among their more important food sources.  Even if they could use widespread weather manipulation as an act of warfare, which has never been done in modern warfare, it would be a colossal own goal for them to do so given that they have to import fully 50% of their food. Same with the UAE.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 2:31pm
Very much appreciate some balance to the tread - better late than never Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kimberley Mine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 2:09pm

How brazen is this Shocked

Before we get into the other stuff, this photo was taken over Indonesia on Saturday, and you can see the ...

...that this image was acquired during daylight hours, and sunlight refracting through the top of the thunderhead is causing the rainbow effect.

LOL

Depending on where exactly in Indonesia this is, and what time of year, there are a couple of different reasons that we see a storm cloud looking like this.  If it's near the immediate coast, this may simply be a tropical pop-up thunderstorm, which is caused by local atmospheric convection related to daily sunshine on the water.  

If it's located away from the immediate coast, then most likely what is happening is that this is occurring when the Intertropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ) aka the Monsoon Trough is passing through the area.  This is the thing that goes bump in the night when you fly from Sydney to Hong Kong, and why the flight attendants always make sure your seat belt is buckled up before you fall asleep.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intertropical_Convergence_Zone

There is exactly one HAARP array on the planet and it's nowhere near Indonesia.  Even if there were multiple HAARP arrays, it makes NO sense to have one in near-equitorial regions, where the ionosphere is so heavily impacted by solar radiation that it's impossible to detect the second A in HAARP -- Auroral.  In theory it's possible to see polar auroras in low latitudes, but in practice it's unheard of to observe any kind of aurora between 35 N > 0 > 35 S latitudes and it's rare to observe aurora between 45 N > 35 N and 35 S > 45 S.   As with my comment in the climate change thread, the thing that bombards the atmosphere with mind-boggling amounts of energy every day and part of the night (between civil and astronomical twilight) and causes both the intense thunderstorms and brilliantly beautiful iridescence behind the cloud is...the sun.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kimberley Mine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 1:40pm

Voyager? I'll delete this after you've posted Smile

Did you mean me?  I'm the one who provided links to journal articles in the other thread.

Sure did Big smile The shingles (Health thread!)must be taking it toll LOL

Edited by Gay3 - 23 May 2022 at 1:46pm
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 11:39pm
How brazen is this Shocked

Before we get into the other stuff, this photo was taken over Indonesia on Saturday, and you can see the artificial plasma bomb aloft as the storm cloud matures.

This artificial plasma is created by HAARP, as Bernard Eastland ( the inventer of HAARP) described, using electromagnetic frequency, and we saw this same plasma in the sky above Fukushima for 48 hours before the severe earthquake and tsunami in 2011.

It is starting to be seen across the worlds and has coincided with a big uptick in earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, so it is something to watch in the months ahead as we could see a perfect storm of conditions.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2020 at 7:02pm
Of course it is but what can mere plebs do about it when our governments are simply puppets? Ouch

"Any luck with the senators you have contacted about this xxxx?"

"Yes xxxx, almost all of them are illuminati initiates, luckily enough I was able to get enough info to find out what they have set up against us, and how politicians are able to access their trust and we cant. If people understand that, maybe they might understand why they are doing what they are doing. Every dollar goes to the Vatican, but I wont go into it here, because it would take two hours to explain modern money mechanics and how the whole fraud thing has been created since 1933. So thats one positive, the government has as much authority as McDonalds, its not a government, its a corporation that has sold us out, and profiting against all of us.
I posted this last week, go to gmeiutility.org, and int he search icon, type in your TFN using this format, 123-45-6789. The result is down the bottom once the results come up, thats how many bonds you have in your name with the corporations and governments forging your signature. And guess what, they are yours! If people think this so called government are going to help us they are sadly mistaken, just like judges, they go to acting class."

TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2020 at 6:56pm
It's real and it's at work now
EAD
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2020 at 10:04am
1974 Angry

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 8:34am

China announces expansion to weather modification program, artificial rain to cover area bigger than size of India

Friday December 4, 2020 - 19:18 EDT China has revealed plans over the next five years to expand its experimental weather modification program, to cover an area greater than the size of India with artificial rainfall.

says breakthroughs in research and new technologies means the country will have a "developed weather modification system" by 2025.

It said the total area of artificial rainfall will cover more than 5.5 million square kilometres, while the area of hail suppression will cover about 580,000 square kilometres ? larger than Victoria.

"China will have a developed weather modification system by 2025, with breakthroughs in fundamental research [and development] in key technologies, steady improvements in modernisation and refined services, distinct enhancement in comprehensive prevention against safety risks," the statement said.

The State Council said weather modification will "intensify" in areas of mitigating drought, hail, fires and high temperatures, while also assisting agricultural production and preserving ecologically protected areas.

China has long experimented with weather modification, having experimented with cloud seeding to reduce rainfall .

Cloud seeding ? specifically, glaciogenic cloud seeding ? is where tiny drops of super-cooled water that are not growing efficiently enough to become raindrops are converted into ice by adding silver iodide.

ready to fall from the sky. The process only works if conditions are just right.

The process is used in Australia over the Snowy Mountains in NSW as well as Hydro Tasmania's cloud-seeding operation, which delivers silver iodide to clouds via light aircraft.

More recently, Chinese scientists have revealed they will use satellites and rockets as part of an ambitious project to artificially create rainfall ? despite doubts surrounding its efficacy.

The $19 million Tianhe Project ? which translates into Sky River ? is the world's largest artificial rain experiment, which aims to divert excess water vapour above the Yangtze river basin towards drier parts of the country, according to local media.

Scientists from China's Tsinghua and Qinghai Universities put forward the project in 2015. It requires constructing an artificial air corridor to carry the water vapour.

More recently, they have moved to develop satellites and rockets that would then monitor vapour presences and movement and redirect it to create precipitation.

Brudder_A View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brudder_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 3:10pm

Andrew West said he only started getting into night-time photography 10 years ago during the Broken Hill's last significant rain period.

Over the past 10 years he said had taken more than 100,000 photos of the region, trying to capture all the booms and busts in the far west's changing weather.

"You notice how everything changes, the colour in the sky, the sometimes green tinge or that dusty tinge to it," he said.

"I think some of it's because of coronavirus as there are not so many aircraft around."

Ring a bell?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-10/wild-weather-captured-by-broken-hill-photographers/12865160

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2020 at 7:17pm
Think war using the weather as a weapon. The US isn't the only country with these capabilities, China, Russia, the UAE & Oz just for starters. Put simply, rid your competition of its' large food export capacity
& your own producers are laughing Wink

furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2020 at 12:37pm
I'm not that interested.  I can't understand it so I guess I hope people come to their senses.  But why would you target countries (natural disasters above) who have little say in the world stage anyway.  Why would the USA create droughts in their own county.  None of it makes any sense to me.  I'll stick to trying to sort out race form - that's hard enough. 
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2020 at 12:27pm
furious, if you're really interested & have time, google 'weather engineering weapon' (I use Ducha Gogo as it's not 'regulated) but this'll give an oversight despite being a 10yo article. Obviously technology has increased since then & it's a result of this manipulation that weather forecasters are having so much trouble getting forecasts right, none of the historically used teleconnections react as Nature intended.
https://globalresearch.ca/haarp-secret-weapon-used-for-weather-modification-electromagnetic-warfare/20407

HAARP: Secret Weapon Used For Weather Modification, Electromagnetic Warfare

Global Research, October 14, 2018

This carefully documented article on Weather Warfare was first published by Global Research on August 1, 2010.

Some small edits have been made. The CBC, History Channel and Trutv.com documentaries quoted in the article can now be viewed. They by no means can be considered as conspiracy theories.

Moreover, the US Air Force has referred to Owning the Weather for Military Use.

Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence  purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog, and storms on earth or to modify space weather, and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of technologies which can provide substantial increase in US, or degraded capability in an adversary, to achieve global awareness, reach, and power. (US Air Force, emphasis added. Air University of the US Air Force, AF 2025 Final Report,

http://www.au.af.mil/au/2025/ emphasis added, original link removed)

The HAARP facility in Gakona Alaska was closed down in 2014.

The Recent IPCC Climate Change report quite deliberately fails to identify the instruments of weather warfare.

Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research, October 14, 2018

It isnt just conspiracy theorists who are concerned about HAARP. The European Union called the project a global concern and passed a resolution calling for more information on its health and environmental risks. Despite those concerns, officials at HAARP insist the project is nothing more sinister than a radio science research facility.

Quote from a TV documentary on HAARP by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC).

HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a little-known, yet critically important U.S. military defense program which has generated quite a bit of controversy over the years in certain circles. Though denied by HAARP officials, some respected researchers allege that secret electromagnetic warfare capabilities of HAARP are designed to forward the US militarys stated goal of achieving full-spectrum dominance by the year 2020. Others go so far as to claim that HAARP can and has been used for weather modification, to cause earthquakes and tsunamis, to disrupt global communications systems, and more.

Major aspects of the program are kept secret for alleged reasons of national security. Yet there is no doubt that HAARP and electromagnetic weapons capable of being used in warfare do exist. According to the official HAARP website, HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes. The ionosphere is the delicate upper layer of our atmosphere which ranges from about 30 miles (50 km) to 600 miles (1,000 km) above the surface of the Earth.

The HAARP website acknowledges that experiments are conducted which use electromagnetic frequencies to fire pulsed, directed energy beams in order to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere. Some scientists state that purposefully disturbing this sensitive layer could have major and even disastrous consequences. Concerned HAARP researchers like Dr. Michel Chossudovsky of the University of Ottawa and Alaskas Dr. Nick Begich (son of a US Congressman) present evidence suggesting that these disturbances can even cause tsunamis and earthquakes.

Two key major media documentaries, one by Canadas public broadcasting network CBC (see below) and the other by the History Channel (below), reveal the inner workings of HAARP in a most powerful way. The very well researched CBC documentary includes this key quote:

It isnt just conspiracy theorists who are concerned about HAARP. In January of 1999, the European Union called the project a global concern and passed a resolution calling for more information on its health and environmental risks. Despite those concerns, officials at HAARP insist the project is nothing more sinister than a radio science research facility.

To watch this engaging 15-minute CBC documentary online, click here.

To view the European Union (EU) document which brings HAARP and similar electromagnetic weapons into question, click here.

The actual wording at bullet point 24 in this telling document states that the EU considers HAARP by virtue of its far-reaching impact on the environment to be a global concern and calls for its legal, ecological and ethical implications to be examined by an international independent body before any further research and testing. This reveling document further states that the EU regrets the repeated refusal of the U.S. government to send anyone to give evidence on HAARP.

For an even more detailed and revealing 45-minute History Channel documentary on HAARP and other secret weapons used for electromagnetic warfare, click here. Below are two quotes from the History Channel documentary:

Electromagnetic weapons pack an invisible wallop hundreds of times more powerful than the electrical current in a lightning bolt. One can blast enemy missiles out of the sky, another could be used to blind soldiers on the battlefield, still another to control an unruly crowd by burning the surface of their skin. If detonated over a large city, an electromagnetic weapon could destroy all electronics in seconds. They all use directed energy to create a powerful electromagnetic pulse.

Directed energy is such a powerful technology it could be used to heat the ionosphere to turn weather into a weapon of war. Imagine using a flood to destroy a city or tornadoes to decimate an approaching army in the desert. The military has spent a huge amount of time on weather modification as a concept for battle environments. If an electromagnetic pulse went off over a city, basically all the electronic things in your home would wink and go out, and they would be permanently destroyed.

History Channel Documentary

For those who still doubt that such devastating secret weapons have been developed, here is an intriguing quote from an article in New Zealands leading newspaper, the New Zealand Herald:

Top-secret wartime experiments were conducted off the coast of Auckland to perfect a tidal wave bomb, declassified files reveal. United States defence chiefs said that if the project had been completed before the end of the war, it could have played a role as effective as that of the atom bomb. Details of the tsunami bomb, known as Project Seal, are contained in 53-year-old documents released by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.

If the military secretly developed a weapon which could cause a tsunami over half a century ago, what kind of advanced deadly weapons might be available now?

And why is it that the general public still doesnt know about secret weapons developed over 50 years ago?

To understand why the media isnt covering these highly critical issues, click here. Clearly the military has the capability to cause a tsunami and likely to cause earthquakes and hurricanes, as well. Its time for us to take action to spread the word on this vital topic.

Having interpreted to for top generals in my work as a language interpreter with the US Department of State, I learned that military planners are always interested in developing the most devastating weapons possible. Yet these weapons are kept secret as long as possible, allegedly for reasons of national security. The many layers of intense secrecy both in the military and government result in very few people being aware of the gruesome capabilities for death and destruction that have been developed over the years. There are many examples of major defense projects kept successfully out of the publics eyes for years and even decades.

The massive Manhattan Project (development of the first atomic bomb) is one such example. The building of an entire city to support the project in Oak Ridge, Tennessee was successfully kept secret even from the states governor. The stealth bomber was kept top secret for many years, and the public still has no way of knowing its full capabilities. It is through the use of the highly organized military and intelligence services that the power elite of our world, working in cooperation with key allies in government and corporate ownership of the media, are able to carry out major cover-ups and secret operations like those involved with HAARP.

Some researchers have raised questions about the possible involvement of HAARP in major disasters like the earthquake in Haiti, Indonesian tsunami, and hurricane Katrina. Could these have been HAARP experiments gone awry? Might they even have been caused by rogue elements which gained control of this devastating technology. Of course disasters like this happen regularly on a natural basis, yet if you begin to research, there is some high strangeness around some of these disasters. The evidence is inconclusive, yet with the known and unknown major destructive capabilities of this weapon, serious questions remain.

Jesse Ventura, the former Navy Seal who turned pro wrestler only to then become governor of Minnesota, has also done a special on HAARP that is a bit sensationalized, yet contains useful information. You can watch this special on YouTube at this link.
Brudder_A View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brudder_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2020 at 12:14pm

Permission to post granted.

Big news in the last week, with the Geoengineering Act enacted by the Rhode Island Government in the USA ....

The whole state of RI is in a severe to extreme drought. They didn't get the usual summer thunderstorms and are in a deficit of about 15" of rain.

Maybe it there were more planes flying around they could of pulled Delta (the Hurricane not the Airline company) to give them a good dousing.

Tomorrow they just might get the rain they have been waiting when a cold front interacts with the remnants of Delta!
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2020 at 12:07pm
Just call me dumb Gay.  I really don't understand any of that.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2020 at 11:20am
Permission to post granted.

Big news in the last week, with the Geoengineering Act enacted by the Rhode Island Government in the USA, someone has finally had enough and decided to outlaw geoengineering, the link is here: http://webserver.rilin.state.ri.us/BillText20/HouseText20/H8062.htm

Just like all the other things that are going on, like bank fraud, or the fact Morrison has as much authority as the CEO of McDonalds etc, this was always only a matter of how long before someone who wasnt an illuminati initiate would actually state what is already well known.

And it details exactly what has been said non stop in the last 18 months, and it means now that most people who have either denied this is the case, or deliberately lied, are now proven wrong officially via legislation.

There is no point banging on about it, as this is in our interests to know there are some people who want it stopped, unfortunately none of those people are here in this country, instead our government are currently orchestrating our destruction.

The good news is we have now have a starting point, perhaps there may be a few MPs who havent sold them themselves out to the cabal, who might like to see this legislation, and maybe comment on it publicly.

The most important part in this document is the findings off facts, using drones and aircrafts to spray chemicals on us, underwater arrays, large balloons (Hello Google Loon Project!), wireless infrastructures (hello every microwave tower on every corner), ships and submarines, and the list goes on.

It specifically also states how agriculture is being decimated, animals as well, and the impact on humans, and we could only hope that we can rid our country of the main disease, that is politicians who are corrupt, and then enact the same thing.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 11:27pm

9/09/2020 -- California Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) -- Color enhanced view

45 secs video
Last night people said they could not see the beam. This is a short 45 second long video... thanks to animattronic ... we now have an easy to see enhanced color view of the energy beam emitted from over Oregon (likely from a satellite in space in my opinion) ... the beam going from Oregon into California last night September 8, 2020 directly into a fire. Notice the fire gets excited wherever the beam moves.. The beam has been detected again going to a different location and different fire. This time coming from above the ocean (likely in space) and beaming down into a fire in Oregon. Link to see that current live view here: Live view here: https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms... And view the beam destination here: https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms...

TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 7:30am
Some of the weather patterns I've seen in WA is some real X Files Sh/t
EAD
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 7:29pm

DM: Do any radars around the world have this?

AV: Every single one, the USA has had this happening for decades, ours began in 2002, in certain spots, and by 2010 when the new ones went in WA they all had it.

Edited by Gay3 - 11 Jul 2020 at 7:32pm
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 12:53pm
So true TIGER Angry This is why we don't receive rainbands from the NW any longer.

Harold Holt Naval Communications Array.
Exmouth - Western Australia.

Edited by Gay3 - 08 Jul 2020 at 12:58pm
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 7:38am
Weather wars between nations are real
EAD
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 3:19am
China is flooding
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 5:25pm
Fantastic...The must watch is another vidio on your link .

The Mark Stein book   AMERICA ALONE
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 4:08pm
Not that we can do a damned thing about it Angry

MtC74 Goondiwindi: Very hard reading here. We were meant to get wide spread rain by the end of May but now lucky if that’s the end of June now. There will be some very deflated farmers looking at the forecast for the next month. It goes to show long range forecast are nearly next to useless to plan off. Not your doing I know but a little bit of false hope a month ago. There are some very small pockets that have done ok but definitely not wide spread.

AV: Yes mate being done by design. You can see how far off the JMA 4 week forecast is, it has no clue this was coming. I know the feeling, it’s frustrating but clearly the agenda is still operating and the weather simply won’t do what it should. Which is why I said last week I have this feeling we were being played several times, even in April the BOM had a wet month and it remained dry for most of it.
Things are hard enough as they are, they have engineered a world food shortage and the depopulation agenda is now starting to ramp up. Going to need a big few months in Southern QLD, hopefully some good rain coming if the La Nina takes hold even for a few months at least.

Matt: Hard 2 have much confidence in weather forecasts anymore AV. Hard 2 underatand how outlooks can change so much in a matter of days. If normal working aussies were as bad as the BOM are at there job in predicting weather they would be unemployed

AV: Yes agree mate, I have resisted the temptation to forecast very wet because I knew this was going to happen, I mentioned a month ago we were being set up, its now much drier in the outlooks, with no fronts or moisture to speak of near us. We will see another run of systems in mid June and then no doubt another hit.

Steve: Having a stab in the dark here, presume those ballons have something too do with this.

AV: Not too sure if they are responsible directly, this is being done with mobile HAARPs, there are now 200 mobile CIPPA devices in the oceans. Can you guess which part of the world they are in right now? LOL

Only a 4 mins clip

A few more snippets:

Usually by now we would see multiple weeks of activity, but again we have seen a big suppression of activity around the Maritime Continent, so anytime we see a system or systems that are good they are followed up with a big fine spell.

The war on humanity is about to get a lot worse, the engineered economic disaster has not yet played out, with the killer blow to come in the months ahead, I am hopeful we see good rain between now and then.

Whilst the food shortage gains momentum and the fear around that is being spread, parts of Australia are in a very good position to have a good year given the start we have seen, however that momentum has been slowed dramatically.

Most forecasts have been totally wrong with periods where indicators have been forecast to be strong have not eventuated, both strong MJO and Negative AAO forecast have been the totals opposite this last week, and it will take two weeks to now see these recover.

Petros: I find it strange that a strong high may be developing over the bight for this time of the year AV – what do you reckon?
AV: Used to be strange mate, now we have people on computers making decisions in real time. Par for the course, will take a couple of weeks to recover and we will see an active period before the next smashing occurs.

Good evening everyone, hope you are all doing well, extremely busy today with a lot going on, with a trip today to the Adelaide Supreme Court to witness a friend take on the tax office.

While that was very educational, as the judge was schooled 900 times on the invalid government we have, and all the legislation around that, the highlight of the day was when it was announced to the court that Rob Hulls and 54 other MPs have been indicted for treason.

That of course has nothing to do with the case at hand, but is good to go on there public record that it is being filed away and hidden from the public, as the media refuses to print the story.

It is now very apparent that the foot is being placed firmly on the throat of civilisation, many farmers are now coming forward to ask for help, with banks finding excuses to wind up farms that are in no danger of defaulting on their loans.

With everything else going on, I haven’t had time to take photos of what our environment looks like here, the radiation damage we are suffering here is almost unbelievable, most evergreen trees are now ever yellow, aside from the gum trees.

And this is the case also in many other parts of the country, Victoria also has the same thing happening there, and I am sure it is the same everywhere, with the whole country under a huge assault.

Frosts are now squarely on the agenda, I sense another dry September in most areas away from Victoria will bring storms and frosts, already we have seen more frosts here in the last two weeks than the last 2 years combined, and its only just into June.

Edited by Gay3 - 07 Jun 2020 at 10:14pm
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 12:36am
Go Flash...    That's a terrible thing to say with us, in the queue, listening, waiting to hear "your next" from the grim reaper.

We are all brave when fit & young like you Flash.

Reminds me of the years when I used to do push ups , about 4 times a day.

Until one day I was at 300 , when I realised the blonde had gone home .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>