Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Dr E Deprivation Syndrome

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dr E Deprivation Syndrome
    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 9:37pm
Knew this was on the cards - however for it to kick in on his first day out of the place is extraordinary. Lots of tell tale signs. PT posting across numerous threads in a jovial manner - could almost be mistaken in thinking Browndog was back. Rusty Nails sitting in shock at the TBV door twiddling his thumbs. Whale & myself ALMOST being nice to each other. Macca with a nervous twitch trying to keep the opportunists at bay. Isaac playing a more dominant role - with a focus on quality inputs & outputs. Acacia & Softy missing the Docs obvious charms - & now paying more attention to Stayer & djebel, It’s not all upside though - both The Judge & Second Chance have been seen loitering in the Laundry Basket to “get there kicks” . A few days down there with Belsinker, Paz, Grinners , Miami , 3 Bears et al could be life changing for them.
Anyhow , I have it on good authority that the King of TBV - the Silver back of the formurites - will be back ! Stay tuned
Refer ALP Election Promises
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 9:52pm
You have too much spare time oneonesit.
😀
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 9:55pm
However you may well be right.
He could be regarded as a thinking persons punching bag.
Saves going to the gym anyway.
He has had a big impression on Gai though, her stocks are plummeting by the day.
😀
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 10:03pm
LOL  And here , I hadnt even missed him !!!Confused Where has he gone ???
animals before people.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 10:23pm
Oneone you must wean yourself of your dependence on Doc, you can do it,  baby steps

zebra-oxpecker-symbiosis
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 12:53am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Knew this was on the cards - however for it to kick in on his first day out of the place is extraordinary. Lots of tell tale signs. PT posting across numerous threads in a jovial manner - could almost be mistaken in thinking Browndog was back. Rusty Nails sitting in shock at the TBV door twiddling his thumbs. Whale & myself ALMOST being nice to each other. Macca with a nervous twitch trying to keep the opportunists at bay. Isaac playing a more dominant role - with a focus on quality inputs & outputs. Acacia & Softy missing the Docs obvious charms - & now paying more attention to Stayer & djebel, It’s not all upside though - both The Judge & Second Chance have been seen loitering in the Laundry Basket to “get there kicks” . A few days down there with Belsinker, Paz, Grinners , Miami , 3 Bears et al could be life changing for them.
Anyhow , I have it on good authority that the King of TBV - the Silver back of the formurites - will be back ! Stay tuned

Well put.   We need some re enforcements to return.

Malcolm having a Bali Holiday on the taxpayers ensures a Labor win so we don't have much left to debate.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 8:26am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Knowing your attitude to banned people returning, that wont happen. Or is it only people you are ideologically opposed returning that gets up your nose?

#fairandbalanced
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 8:46am
Has 5he Doc been banned?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 8:53am
He has been involuntarily sedated and is on a week's bed(strapped to it) rest, or on ''holidays'' as he calls it.Wink
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 8:59am
They might strap his hands but what about his mouth. I can imagine him howling at the moon if it shines too bright for his liking
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 9:01am
Wonder if he howls in loud pink?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 9:48am
Gee - few hard markers on here.
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 10:47am
Oh well at least he’s not dead.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 11:07am
If he was, would he make the Dead Pool thread?
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 11:36am
well he's in the comp so I hope Gay lets him get his tips in.  He's running second.  Anyone who knows him could get them and put them up for him also.  You guys have to learn how not to be mean to each other.  No one gets it right all the time and we all have errors so why not just try to see the other side sometimes.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 12:03pm
You think we should use him as the standard?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

You think we should use him as the standard?

He is having his regular Holidays . Soaking up the sun & no doubt updating his knowledge.      
He will be well equipped for competition in the benchmark standards he has to compete with on TBV.

The Mayor will know he is away when he examines how the wheels suddenly slow when the King of the Ring, isn't stimulating the area.

Doc is great to agree with .   Makes you right most of the time .
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 1:45pm
I'm baaaaaaack!Big smile

Wow, and I even have my own thread ... should I start autographing some portrait shots to send my fans for Christmas???

Thanks for your kind words macca.

... and only fitting that the usual suspects line up to throw their Coward Punches while my back is turned.Pig

Hey macca, have you ever noticed that you never see me posting when Malcolm is overseas on official business ... hmmm?Ermm
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 2:03pm
Glad your back Doc, btw is that a piece of toilet paper on your shoe.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 2:07pm
Don't forget the comp this weekend!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 2:38pm
Could well have been Carioca ... it was a big week!Wink

Thanks furious, I was very distracted ... I was no good in the Manikato anyway, but surely I get Winx by default, or at least out of sympathy?Big smile
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 1:33pm
Bump !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 1:36pm
Why?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 1:42pm
They were the good old days when visiting TBV meant you would be entertained & not bored to death. Even Brokecell et al would be a start
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 1:43pm
Actually I like Dr E.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 1:44pm
If you're bored 1-1 go bump my thread, it needs you
Time is a flat circle
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Actually I like Dr E.
We all like the Doc..........sheesh !
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 1:47pm
Haven't spotted him since the Biden fluke LOL
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 1:48pm
He was very colourful 
Time is a flat circle
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 1:51pm
Almost psychedelic at times LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>