Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

banner ad

Coronavirus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 612613614
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 49 minutes ago at 7:18pm
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Dipsh*ts, maybe, but hardly "astounding." Many health care workers are cautious about the covid vaccines, and the guy who ended up a pimp, for whatever sad reason, will be the first type to join any anti-govt type march. Or any march.
I just don't like the chemistry of where our country is heading, if we start thinking even more along "us" and "them" lines, because of this bloody virus phenomenon. Aussies need to grow the eff up right about now, IMO.

It's not unnatural for the us and them to exist in all societies. You'll never eliminate it. 

Do you bow to the Queen? 

I've never met her, but I probably would. I certainly wouldn't treat a covid unvaxed person as a leper though. What's happened to people??
Sponsored Links
banner ad

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 48 minutes ago at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

I said the remainder(1-2 million people) will inevitably get the virus, and unfortunately those phucknuts still spread it to vaccinated people. I am not going through 2 years of this for some moron to infect me or kill someone else. 

totally agree. I don't want them in my swimming pool.

(now watch for Shrunk to say I'm backing you up...)

Wink
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 46 minutes ago at 7:21pm

Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

Dipsh*ts, maybe, but hardly "astounding." Many health care workers are cautious about the covid vaccines, and the guy who ended up a pimp, for whatever sad reason, will be the first type to join any anti-govt type march. Or any march.
I just don't like the chemistry of where our country is heading, if we start thinking even more along "us" and "them" lines, because of this bloody virus phenomenon. Aussies need to grow the eff up right about now, IMO.

It's not unnatural for the us and them to exist in all societies. You'll never eliminate it. 

Do you bow to the Queen? 

I've never met her, but I probably would. I certainly wouldn't treat a covid unvaxed person as a leper though. What's happened to people??

She might treat you as a leper, though. She's an 'us' and you are a 'them'. 

they believe it.

TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 46 minutes ago at 7:21pm
Something about a possum? 
I wish I had a sig
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 44 minutes ago at 7:23pm

I said the remainder(1-2 million people) will inevitably get the virus, and unfortunately those phucknuts still spread it to vaccinated people. I am not going through 2 years of this for some moron to infect me or kill someone else. 

To be honest, I doubt the lockdowns have affected your daily life one jot, PT. "2 years of this" my arze. Maybe I'm wrong.
And how do your family members and family doctor feel about you calling them morons and killers?
Bloody ridiculous BS.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 44 minutes ago at 7:23pm
Originally posted by TJMitchell TJMitchell wrote:

Something about a possum? 

LOLLOL

I'm not sure I'm following your drift, but it's funny...

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 42 minutes ago at 7:25pm
TJ's a Dame Edna fan?
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 38 minutes ago at 7:29pm
LOL

That was in response to this

(now watch for Shrunk to say I'm backing you up...)
I wish I had a sig
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 38 minutes ago at 7:29pm

To be honest, I doubt the lockdowns have affected your daily life one jot, PT. "2 years of this" my arze. Maybe I'm wrong.
And how do your family members and family doctor feel about you calling them morons and killers?
Bloody ridiculous BS.

you should hear what I call my loony neighbour, who bangs on walls at 2am in the morning.

far worse than moron or killer.

My vocabulary expanded substantially when he moved in.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 31 minutes ago at 7:36pm
I can't leave for a minute or the barbs start.... Since I voted NO , PT convinced me to change my mind , as I had the credentials to please all .
The Boobs and the credentials are a bit in conflict but if we give in this world . We have to be prepared to Take .
Terrible shot of me Stayer , Could have at least let me pose .

I just erected a sign on my front door , telling The grim Reaper she isn't welcome .
   Save JJ telling you .     That sign is the only erection likely at unit 8 for another year.
Covid death rates UPDATE.. by 10 year age rises .0-9= 0,-- to 20 =1, --30= 9,-- 40=16--50= 46--, 60 = 79, --70 = 87 -80 =236,-- 90= 486,-- -100 =352
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 28 minutes ago at 7:39pm

Sorry macca but I'm watching SAS and Murders in the Building next 2 hours, sad as that is.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 10 minutes ago at 7:57pm
 well...I'm watching Ashton Kutcher, in Killers, so if I get distracted, you know why.

I'd prefer it to be The Guardian. Then I'd get Kevin Costner and be doubly distracted.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 55 minutes ago at 9:12pm
Careful JJ ... Look what Costner did to That sweetheart who sang I will always love you ... Whitney something.

She finished drowning in a bathtub .
Covid death rates UPDATE.. by 10 year age rises .0-9= 0,-- to 20 =1, --30= 9,-- 40=16--50= 46--, 60 = 79, --70 = 87 -80 =236,-- 90= 486,-- -100 =352
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 37 minutes ago at 10:30pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Couldn't resist LOL

I am almost sure that pic was taken in Tamworth at country music week. 
I think I sneaked a peek
But not sure how any woman could let her bloke walk around like that.
animals before people.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 612613614
  Share Topic