Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Coronavirus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 378379380
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2021 at 9:59am
Seems like a 50/50 no brainer to me.
Take the jab and risk a clot.  Or dont take the jab and risk corona.
Take your choice.Thumbs Up
animals before people.
Sponsored Links

ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2021 at 10:05am
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

More chance statistically of getting blood clots from the contraceptive pill. You better stop taking that one too Tiger.

the thing is...they know that and women are always advised of the very low risk of blood clots from the pill.

It is far more common to get clots from plane flights, or even long car rides...which is how I got mine...

I've always been cautious about the astra vaccine. Wasn't going to rush out and get it, despite believing vaccination is the only way out.

A 76% efficacy never struck me as a reasonable reason to go after it. What were the side effects of those in the remaining 24%? 

Phizer was a better option for the govt to chase.

That 76% is the efficacy against contracting the virus. The efficacy against any symptoms is in the high 90s and that’s arguably more important because when no one is getting any symptoms then it really does become a nothing illness. It’s sent packing to the who cares department. 
http://amex.com.au/refer/jAMESHrVbk?CPID=100427067

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2021 at 10:32am
Cant the manufacturers just whack a warning sticker on there , same as the pill companies do, and lets get on with it, so we dont have to hear this for the next heaven knows how long.  Already fed up with all the blather going on.  When they start quoting 0.000125% !  Who cares.Censored
All the finger pointing and blame.  Angry FSake, its new territory and of course there will be hic-cups along the way.   Tell us once what the go is, and we can make up our own minds.  Then shut up and get on with it.
animals before people.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2021 at 10:46am
My only concern about AZ is its low efficacy compared to all the others.
"Two hundred years ago, 99.999 percent of human idiocy went unrecorded. Now we have the Internet."

Errol Morris
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2021 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

It is safe Tigg, they are just trying to con anti-vaxxers like you and Shrunk to get your jab.

Bald faced lie
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 hours 50 minutes ago at 8:11am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

My only concern about AZ is its low efficacy compared to all the others.

Efficacy vs effectiveness. Effectiveness of all of them is near 100%.

TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 6 minutes ago at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

Perhaps the greatest irony of the 21st century, is anti Trumpers in Australia, and even over the world, are lining to take Trumps very rushed vaccines.

And to add more to the irony, both Putin and Orban have rejected Trumps vaccines, which have dangerous RNA's.

Enjoy your poisons dear sheep.
Elite doctors in Australia are NOT taking Trumps vaccines.

Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

Hungary and Russia rejected RNA vaccines and chose far safer ingredients.

RNA vaccines require your brain to auto rewire itself, thus affecting your organs, as your brain cant compute the right nerves with the organs.
It can result in cancer, as the cells go into chaos, or simply auto-immune disorders, which develop from 6 months to 10 years, but rest assured, they develop.

And YES, its Trumps rushed vaccines. He started Operation Warp Speed and pushed all these pharma giants to rush it, for political reasons, now anti Trumpers are lining up like dumb sheep, to take Trumps rushed vaccines.

China, Russia, Hungary, said, "Ummmm, no thanks".
Russia and Hungary adore Trump and they have rejected every RNA vaccine that Trump pushed through.

I wish I had a sig
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 hours 21 minutes ago at 3:40pm
"There are many, many countries around the World that now everybody gets either Ivermectin and/or Hydroxychloroquine and when they introduced these drugs as standard treatment the mortality just dropped." "...countries like Brazil.." - 4th February

Brazil

4th Feb - 228,883 total deaths with a 7 day rolling average of 1,030

10th April - 351,469 total deaths with a 7 day rolling average of 3,025
I wish I had a sig
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 21 minutes ago at 4:40pm
 4000 deaths in the last 24 hours, in Brazil.

that Hydroxychloroquine therapy is effective...in doing nothing...

Cry
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 378379380
  Share Topic