Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Coronavirus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 379380381382383 838>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 9:24am
Hungary is 5th in the world for vaccinations per hundred population with 45.

4.4 million doses administered.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 9:57am
Soros will control all those Hungarians with the 5G chip in their vaccines.Shocked
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 10:05am
Looks like the heavy vaccine rollout is starting to get in front of the virus.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 1:18pm

I do get the impression the like of Gladys, that Chief Medical Officer & that Hazard bloke really don't want this bug to go away ALTOGETHER. Maybe just the odd outbreak here & there would suffice. Sort of keeps them relevant - & in Glady's case keeps the wolves away from the door LOL
Refer ALP Election Promises
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 1:20pm
To be fair - probably gives a reason for TJ get out of bed every morning to check on here as well LOL
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 1:22pm

Actually that comment probably should have been posted in the the TJ Mitchell thread Ouch
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

To be fair - probably gives a reason for TJ get out of bed every morning to check on here as well LOL

Just like that Folau thread Thumbs Up

I'm just keeping Red up to date with those moronic imbeciles back home who keep injecting that filth into their bodies
Time is a flat circle
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

A 48 year-old woman has died from a blood clot after having the Astra vax.
I'm holding off until they get something more reliable. I've had blood clots before and don't want to chance it.

I want some of what you're on Big smile it must be miraculous stuff for you to have survived the multitude of health problems you've alluded to in here & that's probably only half of them! I certainly won't be silly enough to enter you in my Dead Pool selections Clap
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 6:19pm
I coudn't resist,     JJ's demise will come from a stack of unpublished novels falling on her .    I tried hard to buy some but the author isn't listed..   
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 6:24pm
I've written my will and it makes great reading.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 6:53pm
I think I will put myself in next year...just in case.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I coudn't resist,     JJ's demise will come from a stack of unpublished novels falling on her .    I tried hard to buy some but the author isn't listed..   

I've had four published, old man...I'd put up a photo of them but I don't know how to do it on this site. 

How do you know what moniker I use to buy one?

Big smile

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

A 48 year-old woman has died from a blood clot after having the Astra vax.
I'm holding off until they get something more reliable. I've had blood clots before and don't want to chance it.

I want some of what you're on Big smile it must be miraculous stuff for you to have survived the multitude of health problems you've alluded to in here & that's probably only half of them! I certainly won't be silly enough to enter you in my Dead Pool selections Clap

I might be a candidate for next year's dead pool.

The body has just about had it.

Cry
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 7:06pm
Maybe hook up with Maccamax JJ.  He may well give you a new lease on life.  Big smile
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 7:09pm

I think your absence from here was probably caused by reading the snippet I sent you. The heart couldn't take the excitement.

The new book is called 'Five Days'. It is heading for the publisher, this week. 

Beer 
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Maybe hook up with Maccamax JJ.  He may well give you a new lease on life.  Big smile

heaven forbid. I'd rather take up ice hockey...

Confused
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 7:29pm
So this 3rd Pfizer shot is the one where they inject the microchip right?
Time is a flat circle
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 9:22pm
Be Hones JJ...    Is it not true at one time that you offered me a bed at your place .
   I know you mentioned Bindi's in your excitement , but a bed none the less.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 9:23pm
Honest that is ------------In my excitement.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 12:57am
Golly !  Now the goss is coming out !!  LOL
animals before people.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 11:02am

Be Hones JJ...    Is it not true at one time that you offered me a bed at your place .
   I know you mentioned Bindi's in your excitement , but a bed none the less.

a bed of nails was actually awaiting you...

Wink
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 3:45pm
reductio ad absurdum
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 3:58pm
LOL
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

I'm worried Greg (by name and by nature) Hunt will have had both his shots by now.  Because if so he'll be cleared as totally fit and well enough to continue totally screwing portfolio responsibilities including his own farcical Commonwealth roll-out.  An absolute debacle even before the A_Z hiccup gave he and the Government an excuse for its appalling delivery to States of just 25% of the shots promised by this point of time.

And now this.  As usual by press release, and immediately before the Cabinet meeting tomorrow, regrettably pre-empting discussions at that meeting.  And whilst encouraging, more than a little too late from our truly pathetic Minister for Health.

Health Minister Greg (by name and by nature - my addition) Hunt told The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age the “government is strongly supportive of onshore mRNA manufacturing”.  “The government has commissioned an audit of organisations within Australia with mRNA production capability and we are working with the biotech industry to consider ways to establish and sustain large-scale mRNA vaccine manufacturing in Australia,” he said.

Hello Sunshine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2021 at 12:04am
It is deplorable that Australians are whinging about getting Astra Zenica because they MAY get blood clots
whilst over seas people are dying from the virus and would "die" to get that vaccine.
Australians have no resilience, respect, patience....
Those who have died in the World Wars for us, as a nation, would be appalled.

We have become a sh!t society. Embarrasing.

Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2021 at 12:20am
Originally posted by Hello Sunshine Hello Sunshine wrote:

It is deplorable that Australians are whinging about getting Astra Zenica because they MAY get blood clots
whilst over seas people are dying from the virus and would "die" to get that vaccine.

Denmarks Head of Medicine just before she was announcing a ban on Oxford AstraZeneca (clip below)

Our nations soldiers would be PROUD of us standing strong to DOUBT SOMETHING that has invaded our people. Both the foreign virus and a f#cked up so-called "vaccine"
Our soldiers would be ASHAMED of us if we lined up like bloody sheep and greeted a Trojan Horse

Watch

ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2021 at 9:48am
According to CDC head Rochelle Walenski last week they are about to release their preliminary findings this week following full vaccination of 72 million people. 

The data shows that of those 72 million, 5600 people have contracted the virus post shot, 10% have been hospitalized and 77 have died.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2021 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Hello Sunshine Hello Sunshine wrote:

we self-import ourselves, while ignoring what is happening elsewhere.

Most Aussies are probably more worried about the football than people dying overseas.

Ouch
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 10:29am
Vaccine day today...very exciting. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 2:40pm
NZ airport worker tested positive. The timing LOL
Time is a flat circle
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 379380381382383 838>