Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Coronavirus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 355356357358359 838>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2021 at 9:08pm
Ahh gawd,,just bring on the vacc, so I can travel again.  
animals before people.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2021 at 9:19pm
Deflections from PT

Hey, a few days down and war monger Biden has sent troops back into Syria LOL

Not a peep from our cut & paste expert who’s normally across all of this newsLOL
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2021 at 9:15am

Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine approved for use by TGA in Australia ahead of rollout

rnotout View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rnotout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2021 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Deflections from PT

Hey, a few days down and war monger Biden has sent troops back into Syria LOL

Not a peep from our cut & paste expert who’s normally across all of this newsLOL

What Biden’s Warmongering Will Actually Look Like

Caitlin Johnstone Sunday, 24 January 2021, 5:03 pm
Opinion: Caitlin Johnstone

There's a news story about a US military convoy entering Syria being shared around social media with captions claiming that President Biden is already "invading" Syria which is getting tons of shares in both right-wing and left anti-imperialist circles. The virality of these shares has inspired clickbait titles like "Joe Biden Invades Syria with Convoy of US Troops and Choppers on First Full Day as President", which are being shared with equal virality.

But if you read the original report everyone jumped on, accurately titled "US military convoy enters northeast Syria: report", you don't have to read too far to get to this line: "Other local media report that such maneuvers are not unusual as the US often moves transfers equipment between Iraq and Syria."

So while this is a movement of troops between illegitimate military occupations which have no business existing in either country, it is nothing new and would have been happening regardless of which candidate had won the last US presidential election.

TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 5:45am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Ahh gawd,,just bring on the vacc, so I can travel again.  
Good luck on that short term
EAD
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 10:12am
Mmmm, unlike E&E,  I am not confident of getting O/S any time this year.  Even NZ looks a bit dicey , as its hard to get all booked and paid only to get borders shut in your face.
We did that with Tasmania.  All set to go and the wave of covid hit Sydney again and Tas promptly slammed 14 days quarantine on arrivals .  By the time we had thought what to do for the best, then cancelled all our plans, a week later it all changed again.
animals before people.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 11:00am
I did the same thing, booked for Tasmania in early January and got hit hard, so now its a waiting game, government officials have clearly said that even with vaccinations, restrictions wont be changing anytime soon.
EAD
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 11:18am
Yes, I’ve got thousands of dollars sitting in flight credits after flights to WA were stopped 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 11:22am
Anyone here tried booking with flight credits ?    We have been told its a nightmare ?   We have our Tas flights with Jetstar in credits.   A couple of people have said to me  "good luck with that "  so I am just wondering ?
animals before people.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 12:31pm
So, anyone on here care to list the EXACT ingredients of the Pfizer Covid Vaccine?

I assume you have done your homework before you put ingredients into your bloodstream.

So, go for it

List the ingredients,,,,,
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 12:33pm
I dont care...when my doctor rings and says it's your turn I will be there to get my jab, whether Bill Gates has tracking chips in it or not.Thumbs Up
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 12:39pm
mRNA,lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2
[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

What do I win?
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 12:39pm
Having recently been dealing with my elderly father, who was almost killed by his cardiologist incompetence & decision making, it’s a fool who has blind faith in doctors or “science”
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 12:43pm
When it comes to my heart I take my cardiologist over my plumber every time.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 12:45pm
What a stupid analogy LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 12:47pm
In response to a stupid statement.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 12:49pm
shut up you 2, I want my prize LOL
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 12:50pm
Care to expand on that or will you run and hide
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 12:50pm
You missed the microchips, so no prize.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 12:54pm
You really do go to water when your thoughts are challenged 

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 12:57pm
No Shrunk, you admitted you are just a troll, your posts were hidden and you were warned for abuse.

I am happy to leave you to bury yourself.Thumbs Up
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 12:58pm
Speaking of people who go to water, where are all them othersLOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 12:59pm
WHERE IS MY PRIZE!
Time is a flat circle
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 1:32pm
Q probably has it.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 1:33pm
Dang it!
Time is a flat circle
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

Speaking of people who go to water, where are all them othersLOL
Took a bait ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 2:40pm
All them other whats ???
Geez TJ, expecting a prize from this lot is a bit much, hey ?  Wink
animals before people.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

When it comes to my heart I take my cardiologist over my plumber every time.
Probably charges less too.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 3:53pm
Yes but does he unblock the pipes ???
animals before people.
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 4:10pm
The pipes (also called arteries) yes
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 355356357358359 838>