Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Coronavirus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 187188189190191 838>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 9:45pm
Everything turns into a political s**t fight that is boooooooooooooooooring as.
'Rona doesnt recognise who you vote for.  Or even care. 
animals before people.
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Boring enough for you to make 5 or 6 related posts over the last few hours, but do appreciate your non political take, along with others, on the domestic element of the thread.  

Watch out stayer, it will not take much before 2ic goes after you like he/she has against me and 1+1 before me. For heavens sake, you posted 5 or 6 times over a couple of hours to get that reprimand for being boring.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 11:02pm
Enjoy your red Bob and stop stirring.LOL
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 12:18am
Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Boring enough for you to make 5 or 6 related posts over the last few hours, but do appreciate your non political take, along with others, on the domestic element of the thread.  

Watch out stayer, it will not take much before 2ic goes after you like he/she has against me and 1+1 before me. For heavens sake, you posted 5 or 6 times over a couple of hours to get that reprimand for being boring.
Couldn't care less, BB. There's a few people on here that can't think an original thought, even with multiple personalities.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:23am
Copy and paste 
EAD
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 1:00pm
This virus is showing what a brainless lot make up the Human race.

Our Tribal , Warring, Grandiose, Selfish, Inconsiderate etc etc etc. has us take our eye off, what should be, the main considerations.

Instead of the trillions of Dollars being available for the better future in our world , We put our priority into war materials to destroy ourselves.   Neglect factual evidence regarding reality and rely on opinions of people who fail too often .Namely =   SCIENTISTS.
Explore their views but don't blindly accept them.
Their failures in the Virus wars,is noted , by little progress, along with the waste being caused by the big GUESS on Climate Change.( Tim Flannery )

Make rash decisions , that are not Natural , and a danger to our long term existence in fact.   
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 1:16pm
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 2:24pm

A lot of commonsense from a Jim Jordan.........again

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 2:40pm
Who am I ?

I know nothing of the red shirts election rorting, I am unaware of branch stacking and only in the past few days I have become aware of the quarantine rorts. I believe that the COVID clusters in suburban Melbourne could possibly be due to families and Millennials breaching social distancing or even people sharing of cigarette lighters, however my government is in no way responsible for those outbreaks.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 3:46pm
Mum...Mum!.....he's doing it again.LOLLOL
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 4:33pm
Republican governor of Texas orders  that masks must be worn in public.Shocked Don't tread on me. Rugged individualism.  Liberty or death. Blah blah blah.Tongue
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 4:35pm
Those US figures make Melbourne seem harmless./
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 5:00pm
All it means is America was infected in a massive way , compared to us.

WE ARE JUST A SMALL PIMPLE ON A BIG PUMPKIN>   and China wasn't after us.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

Those US figures make Melbourne seem harmless./

Not, if you happen to live in some of the northern Melbourne suburbs .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 5:11pm
The sheer amount of testing makes more positives inevitable. I'd be interested in knowing the rate of false positives.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 5:17pm
Be careful max, PT might pinch that comment for a gotcha ??
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 5:21pm
Confused
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 5:33pm
The significant figure for infection rates is the ratio of PROVEN positives to tests. The more tests the higher the rate should be.

US is around 12. Most countries controlling the virus well above 50. Australia 323.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 5:46pm
Is Boob the so-called Super Spreader in Melbourne?  He certainly spreads a lot of guano around here.  Big smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 6:23pm
 2ic, is that some kind of a joke ?You know I do not live any where near those northern suburbs.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 7:49pm
Levity momentarily escapes more than a few including my good self Boob, however for some it escapes them forever.  Ermm  Tongue
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 7:58pm
Baghdad Bob forced to spend the entire winter in the former world's most liveable city - Oh, the humanity.Cry
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:00pm
Reporting today there have now been 10,000 test refusals in those northern suburbs.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:03pm
PT, it just goes to show there are plenty of drop kicks out there.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:04pm
Might be worried they will test for meth as well.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:05pm
"Boob" is a classic case of a word whose meaning changes dramatically, i am told that before my time, it referred to a timid, unadventurous person, then somehow became an alternative word for a female breast. Now it has morphed again, to encompass a retired leviathan punter.  Big smile
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:21pm
And a successful one I may add, which can often lead to angst for those less fortunate.Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:30pm
Of course BB was a successful punter, but I will suspend judgement as to whether that plays any part in SC's hostility to him, it appearing to be amply explained by a distinct difference in political allegiances. Smile
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:34pm
   I know what a good boob is and I have no intention of handling either a punter or a Timid soul.
   To take away from the real deal is shameful.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

Of course BB was a successful punter, but I will suspend judgement as to whether that plays any part in SC's hostility to him, it appearing to be amply explained by a distinct difference in political allegiances. Smile
Who mentioned SC Max?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 187188189190191 838>