Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Coronavirus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 838>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coronavirus
    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 6:48pm
Anyone else who can't even be bothered opening the link?
Mumtaz View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mumtaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 7:04pm
Quite a horrifying vid.  Especially the part about Wuhan being barracaded in and how wil people last in two weeks time with no food etc?
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 10:09pm
The video shows the truth, that Wuhan, normally has many hospital beds available, thousands, and yet people are dying, or waiting in corridors.

Thousands are infected.

Wuhan has been shutdown.

The virus is far far worse than we have been told.

We are being super lazy about it here.

The speed its spreading, is absolutely extraordinary.
You dont even have to be showing symptoms to be spreading it.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 8:24am
China has never been forthcoming about the severity of anything & the fact it's contagious during the 14 day incubation period is more than scary.
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 11:53am
I dont understand why they are still allowing plane loads from China into the country .  Flights should be suspended until tighter security screening can be carried out.  The way they are going about it now is too blaise for mine.
animals before people.
Sister Dot View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sister Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 12:09pm
Could not agree more! What the hell is going on with the running of this country? (Into the groundđŸ„”)
Maybe they are just too scared to offend, upset, or in any way perturb that particular country?
FGS, surely it’s just plain common sense to clamp down immediately? This does not bode well
“Where in this wide world can man find nobility without pride, friendship without envy, or beauty without vanity? Here where grace is laced with muscle and strength by gentleness confined”
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Just another conspiracy for the febrile redemption Confused

The virus does not even seem to be that deadly, Australian sufferers are not dying, I would think pneumonia or the common cold kills more

Of course all precautions should be taken, these things can mutate to something much worse 
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Sister Dot Sister Dot wrote:

Could not agree more! What the hell is going on with the running of this country? (Into the groundđŸ„”)
Maybe they are just too scared to offend, upset, or in any way perturb that particular country?
FGS, surely it’s just plain common sense to clamp down immediately? This does not bode well

don't wet yourself LOL
Sister Dot View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 12:15pm
My hubby says they should all go to an island for the fortnight incubation period.
And please Whale, don’t mention Elba 🙄😊
“Where in this wide world can man find nobility without pride, friendship without envy, or beauty without vanity? Here where grace is laced with muscle and strength by gentleness confined”
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Just another conspiracy for the febrile redemption Confused

The virus does not even seem to be that deadly, Australian sufferers are not dying, I would think pneumonia or the common cold kills more

Of course all precautions should be taken, these things can mutate to something much worse 

Doctors dropping dead in hospitals and thousands affected in 2 weeks, is a "conspiracy" is it Whale?
LOL
Ignorant fool.
This thing is the real deal. Its spread very very rapidly.
Its a conspiracy to say "its not" spreading rapidly.
You are such a tool Whale.  Nobody has bigger conspiracy theories than you.
Go ahead, jump on a plane to China, its all just a big lie and conspiracy Whale. Be their guest. Enjoy your stay.
Stay in Wuhan.  
Whale does Wuhan.  Big smile

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 7:24pm
The stock market certainly isn't taking any chances & that's generally a fair indicator.
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 7:29pm
Oh, I thought that was John Bolton's book. Embarrassed
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 9:35pm

Doctors dropping dead in hospitals and thousands affected in 2 weeks, is a "conspiracy" is it Whale?
LOL
Ignorant fool.
This thing is the real deal. Its spread very very rapidly.
Its a conspiracy to say "its not" spreading rapidly.
You are such a tool Whale.  Nobody has bigger conspiracy theories than you.
Go ahead, jump on a plane to China, its all just a big lie and conspiracy Whale. Be their guest. Enjoy your stay.
Stay in Wuhan.  
Whale does Wuhan.  Big smile

[/QUOTE]

Wow, not very nice language from a "religious " person, full of hate, bile and viciousness. Of course that is what we can expect from most religious people, total hypocrisy, god fearing, loving people till you disagree and then they want to kill you. 

Nobody has bigger conspiracy theories than me, really, show me one LOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 9:36pm
The death rate from the Corona virus is 3%, from SARS it was 9 - 10 %
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 10:00pm
Early days.
Have you seen the report of a secret biological weapon lab that is near by the fish market in wuhan?

isnt it reassuring whale you dont have to hide behind religion to be "full of hate, bile and viciousness."
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 10:03pm
I am with Pauline.   Stop them at the entry point.    Dont let anyone in until they have the tests to clear them.  Why is that asking too much ?? 
animals before people.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

Early days.
Have you seen the report of a secret biological weapon lab that is near by the fish market in wuhan?

isnt it reassuring whale you dont have to hide behind religion to be "full of hate, bile and viciousness."

what is reassuring is that you are lurking in the shadows, reading every post. sad, pathetic clown Embarrassed
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 7:54am
Australian scientific researcher on the weekend said that they had been tasked with coming up with a vaccine in a month, something he was confident with achieving. This virus is a mutation of SARS and MYRS so they have a head start.

Warning: This was from a scientist, not from Bolta or Daisy, so probably take with a grain of salt.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 8:37am
Interesting, the hysterical overreaction here has been from the girls Smile

Coronavirus grown in Australian laboratory hailed 'breakthrough' in race to develop vaccine

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 9:35am
Lets all take the vaccine, turn up to a Doomsday Climate Change Cult protest, and start coughing.
That will make their extinction faster.

Note, never before in history has there been so many flu shots given in Australia, yet the highest recorded number of flu cases in our history. Mmmmmm???

Whale and PT, when are you going to stop copying and pasting bloody dumb mainstream links.
Do you even chat to real medical people, scientists?

Bill Gates is lurking with his vaccines. Wuhan started a biological weapon, in a lab. Bit of a coincidence the bloody lab was there where they were dealing with this very virus months ago.
It got out, now its spreading very very fast.

But as per usual Whale, you are hiding behind your Gods,  Yoda?, Snow White? a singing cactus?
Who knows, but enjoy the bullsh#t vaccine they bring out on mass.

2020 marked the year Bill Gates decided to start his dream of a planet for one billion people.

Nah, conspiracy. People dont do bad things. Never Whale. Never.
Bad people dont exist in your heavenly atheist world. You are more religious than anyone.

And you hate religion. I didnt know you hated Islam and Judaism. Anti-Semite Whale??
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 9:39am
I am waiting for an official ruling on this from Alex Jones.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

LOL

Jones has admitted it is all show biz but some still take his word as gospel Confused
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 9:52am
Note, never before in history has there been so many flu shots given in Australia, yet the highest recorded number of flu cases in our history. Mmmmmm???

Hmm, I wonder where she got that from.LOL

"There have been a total of 310,011 laboratory confirmed notifications of Influenza in Australia for 2019, at the start of 17 December.

Please note that many people do not get tested for influenza and that there may also be some delays in reporting confirmed influenza cases.

Therefore data presented here may be underestimating influenza activity.

Community influenza related activity started and peaked earlier in 2019 than in recent seasons, but remained at a low level overall. 

Severe acute respiratory infection (SARI) hospitalisation rates also increased earlier than in recent years, with similar levels of SARI hospitalisation to other recent years.

The severity of illness as measured by the ratio of influenza associated intensive care unit (ICU) admissions compared with influenza associated hospitalisations was low, which is similar to other influenza A(H3N2) predominant years. 

The 2019 publically funded influenza vaccines available in New Zealand were a good match for the circulating strains. There was a genetic mutation in the influenza B/Victoria virus circulating during the season. However, this change had no discernible impact on vaccine effectiveness."

https://www.immunisationcoalition.org.au/news-media/2019-influenza-statistics/

An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:14pm
Christmas Island is being used as a Quarantine to isolate people with Coronavirus.

Yeah, nothing to see here. Cant be that bad. Move along.  LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

LOL

Jones has admitted it is all show biz but some still take his word as gospel Confused

Who is Alex Jones?
Dont follow him
This guy is the real deal

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:27pm

I am waiting for Whale and PT to admit they are both anti-semites because they openly admit to hating religion. The question is, why do they hate Judaism and Islam so much?

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:31pm
You are bat sht crazy, thanks for confirming it once more Wink

PT and I have done nothing but defend Muslims against the bigots on this forum.
Why am I even responding to Miss loony tunes, sucked in again LOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:37pm
Taking precautions is a good idea but :

SARS 9- 10 % mortality rate
Ebola  25 - 50 % 
Corona - 3 %

Any virus is bad but there is certainly a hysterical overreaction to this one.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:37pm
My goodness that's gold.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:40pm
The "PT amd I have always defended muslims" one, I mean. Wowsers.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 838>