Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Climate Change - Global Warming..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 402403404405406 539>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2021 at 9:51pm
Queue ....sorry teacher
EAD
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2021 at 10:39pm
Maybe a Spanish dictionary while you're there 
Time is a flat circle
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2021 at 11:25pm
 LOLLOL si Mr Faulty .Smile
hatch View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 8:18am
Climate change ,  we have always had it ,remember the bible  ,   years of plenty and years of famine .  The rain is pelting down here this morning we have green grass this time if the year .   I THINK THE BELIEVERS IN GLOBAL WARMING DONT LOOK AT THE FACTS  .
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 8:33am
The rain will drive the hamsters indoors hatch.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 10:11am
Originally posted by hatch hatch wrote:

Climate change ,  we have always had it ,remember the bible  ,   years of plenty and years of famine .  The rain is pelting down here this morning we have green grass this time if the year .   I THINK THE BELIEVERS IN GLOBAL WARMING DONT LOOK AT THE FACTS  .

That's why they have over 20,000 weather stations around the world to obtain global climate patterns and global average temperatures and not just one in your backyard. Geek

An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 7:49pm
https://electroverse.net/chinas-vegetable-prices-hit-record-highs-due-to-historically-cold-winter/

China’s Vegetable Prices hit Record Highs due to Historically Cold Winter: “vegetables have frozen to death”

Asia’s energy prices aren’t the only commodity to have reached record highs this winter, the chill of solar minimum has also driven China’s fresh vegetable prices to unprecedented levels.

A lingering “dip” in the jet stream has seen Arctic air funnel into southern Asian since early-December, 2020. The resulting cold has hampered the efforts of farmers ACROSS the continent, including in China, where on Monday the nation’s wholesale price index for agricultural products –developed by China’s Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs– surged to a new all-time high of 139.

In addition, the sub-index dedicated solely to vegetables climbed even higher, to 145, also a new record. Among the 28 types of vegetables monitored by the index, the average price surged to 6.2 yuan (96 US cents) per kg on Monday, the highest since the data became available 10 years ago. The price of cauliflowers and cabbages almost doubled compared to a year earlier.

“In the beginning of 2021, we had three cold waves. This type of cold and frosty weather has a big impact on the production and growth of vegetables, their maturity periods and yields,” said a spokesman for Baishazhou Agricultural and Non-staple Products Marketplace, a major wholesale market in Hubei province.

“Some vegetables have frozen to death,” the spokesman continued, “even the vegetables growing in greenhouses may freeze badly, such as red cabbages and lettuces. The quality of a number of water spinach has dropped with declining supply.

“Even if the weather improves and temperature rebounds later, recovery of vegetable production needs more time, meaning vegetable prices will remain at a high level for a while,” the spokesman concluded.

The COLD TIMES are returning, the mid-latitudes are REFREEZING in line with the great conjunction, historically low solar activitycloud-nucleating Cosmic Rays, and a meridional jet stream flow (among other forcings).

Both NOAA and NASA appear to agree, if you read between the lines, with NOAA saying we’re entering a ‘full-blown’ Grand Solar Minimum in the late-2020s, and NASA seeing this upcoming solar cycle (25) as “the weakest of the past 200 years”, with the agency correlating previous solar shutdowns to prolonged periods of global cooling here.

Furthermore, we can’t ignore the slew of new scientific papers stating the immense impact The Beaufort Gyre could have on the Gulf Stream, and therefore the climate overall.

Social Media channels are restricting Electroverse’s reach: Twitter are purging followers while Facebook are labeling posts as “false” and have slapped-on crippling page restrictions.The site has also been blacklisted by ad networks, meaning the site is no longer allowed to run advertising.

And/or become a Patron, by clicking here: patreon.com/join/electroverse. The site receives ZERO funding, and never has. So any way you can, help us spread the message so others can survive and thrive in the coming times.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 7:56pm
Silly buggers. That's what locks in the freshness!
Time is a flat circle
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2021 at 9:15am
Thank goodness Biden is taking on climate change. He knows the difference between weather and climate change. He doesn't go by his "gut feel" like the previous clown in chief. He is immediately turning around the destruction of environmental systems under trump.
and hopefully this will put pressure on Scotty from marketing to do something! 
His cabinet seem unable to even mention the term climate change.

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2021 at 9:18am
And he knows that forest fires aren't started by Jewish space lasers.
hatch View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2021 at 5:24pm
All the global warming predictions have failed .   Global warming has been on the go for 40 years,  the world temperature has not gone up by one degree in the last 140 years.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2021 at 6:40pm
All contrived to ensure the rich get richer Angry
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2021 at 9:33pm

All the global warming predictions have failed .   Global warming has been on the go for 40 years,  the world temperature has not gone up by one degree in the last 140 years.

I don't understand why people like you hate accepted science . Is it your politics? your faith? do you think we can keep polluting our planet, destroy it's forests and ecosystems and not have any consequence? Do you like concrete and the smell of diesel Hatch? Go and live in Shanghai then
For the record temperature has increased by 1 degree celsius -this is a fact. Most of that increase has happened in the last 50 years. You might not think that is much but the scientific community do. 
hatch View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 2:27pm
I THINK THE TEMP WILL NOT CHANGE MUCH IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS MARBLE  ,  WHAT WILL YOU THINK IF IT DOES NOT CHANGE MUCH MARBLE ?    WE NEED TO LOOK AT THE FACTS,  NOT JUST WHAT WE ARE TAUGHT .
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 4:22pm
Lord Almighty
I feel my temperature rising
Higher higher
It's burning through to my soul
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 7:30pm

I THINK THE TEMP WILL NOT CHANGE MUCH IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS MARBLE  ,  WHAT WILL YOU THINK IF IT DOES NOT CHANGE MUCH MARBLE ?    WE NEED TO LOOK AT THE FACTS,  NOT JUST WHAT WE ARE TAUGHT .

isn't capitals talking loudly? I'm not deaf hatch.
 If the temperature stops rising I will be very happy hatch. that will mean we have done something about the destruction of forests and emittting carbon.
I haven't been taught about climate change, just learnt through observation and reading.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 9:40pm
An interesting observation from A.V. tonight, posted purely for posterity:
[CFS Monthly (C) 0.5 SST Anomaly]

Up above is the forecast off the CFSv2 model, I do have this sneaking suspicion we might be setting up for an “ice age” this year after the events of last week in China, and this model goes from a warm Indian, to a much colder Indian, South Pacific, and Pacific Oceans.

Clearly this is overdone, but might be an inkling that because the damage is now done and it is no longer a surprise, perhaps a massive cooling period lies ahead of us this year.

I believe the global warming fear campaign is now done, we are about to change baselines so temps are going to drop anyway, we might something huge this year in regards to a fall in temps, and by extension, much colder systems.

I can’t see another La Nina, there is too much warm water currently already pushing into the subsurface, which is surfacing near South America in October, according to this model.

ENSUING COMMENTS: Stuart:
In last Fridays blog your link to the electroverse site made for some interesting reading, sunspot observations, Grand Solar Minimums, new theories on receding ice caps to trigger the next period of global cooling and the next mini ice age. Another piece in the puzzle ?
Reply:
Yes I get the feeling we are going to cop what China just copped. They (I assume NWO/Cabal or whatever name some attach to 'them') don’t need to continue with global warming much anymore because they are about to destroy everyone anyway, so they might go back to ice age coming, and give us a 1 in 100 year snow event or something like that, and then use the Grand Solar Minimum as the excuse.

Edited by Gay3 - 02 Feb 2021 at 1:08pm
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 8:46am
I was a little confused after listening to Radio National this morning. A member of the Fijian government was lamenting the disastrous weather Fiji had received in the past few days, cyclonic conditions each day with 600m of rain in one day, which is more than London receives in one year, and that  the extreme weather was due to Climate Change.An follow up interview was then made with a farmer from far west Queensland who said unless they received some rain in the near future he will walk from his farm.
From my limited knowledge of both Fiji and far west Queensland both those weather patterns are consistent with those as long as I can recall...Fiji tropical and far west Queensland drought prone, so is it convenient for those affected by those weather patterns to put them down to Climate Change in the hope of receiving financial aid,they fully knowing in Fiji it has always been subject to cyclones and far west Queensland subject to droughts ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 9:26am
The intervals between events that have always happened is what you should be looking at. Are the Intervals getting shorter? 

Simon Cameron

max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 10:16am
I sometimes wonder why overnight temperatures don't get greater emphasis in AGW discussions, because it is in retaining heat that CO2 has its effect. Much the same as high humidity, water vapour is a potent greenhouse gas. I would like to see historical overnight temperature data from a weather station in a highly arid desert like the Sahara, where water vapour will largely be out of the equation.. Such locations are notorious for blazing hot days, that rapidly cool after sunset into cold nights. That should provide a good baseline to what effect CO2 is really having, as its concentrations in the atmosphere will be much the same as everywhere else.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2021 at 12:44pm
Greta MeltingIceBerg facing criminal conspiracy probe in India.

She was always going to get into trouble, was just a matter of time.

ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 11:57am

No, Wind Farms Aren’t the Main Cause of the Texas Blackouts

The state’s widespread electricity failure was largely caused by freezing natural gas pipelines. That didn’t stop advocates for fossil fuels from trying to shift blame.

NY Times

Simon Cameron

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 12:04pm
Yes Texas governor first blamed gas freezing up lol, then switched tack to turbines , if he had put heat exchange protection on turbines like they do in Canada this would be avoided , he's an R by the way .LOLLOL
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 12:18pm
Well to be fair Carioca this is abnormal weather for Texas.  Have a friend there who I went to school with.  Most of the town is without power but they are near some key federal sites and have kept theirs.  Does global warming increase the cold also?  Just saying the weather is changing but it seems to depend where you are what changes you get.  It hasn't snowed before where they live so is very different.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 12:29pm
I've been watching it furious and there're in a lot of pain with no water as well , if I lived there I'd be brown bread , let's hope it's back on soon .
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 4:22pm
Fwiw & knowing his opinion isn't gospel, I've just spotted this answer to a client question from last night:
Hi Liz, I think extreme cold and frost this year, following the Northern Hemisphere.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 2:03pm
We do usually follow their pattern.  Be it hot or cold.  On the whole we have had a very mild summer and plenty of rain.  So different to last year which was horrid.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 12:13pm

Texas, Land of Wind and Lies

When post-truth politics meets energy policy.

Paul Krugman

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/18/opinion/texas-storm-power.html

Politicians are neither gods nor saints. Because they aren’t gods, they often make bad policy decisions. Because they aren’t saints, they often try to evade responsibility for their failures, asserting either that they did as well as anyone could have or that someone else deserves the blame.

For a while, then, the politics surrounding the power outages that have spread across Texas looked fairly normal. True, the state’s leaders pursued reckless policies that set the stage for catastrophe, then tried to evade responsibility. But while their behavior was reprehensible, it was reprehensible in ways we’ve seen many times over the years.

However, that changed around a day after the severity of the disaster became apparent. Republican politicians and right-wing media, not content with run-of-the-mill blame-shifting, have coalesced around a malicious falsehood instead — the claim that wind and solar power caused the collapse of the Texas power grid, and that radical environmentalists are somehow responsible for the fact that millions of people are freezing in the dark, even though conservative Republicans have run the state for a generation.

This isn’t normal political malfeasance. It’s the energy-policy equivalent of claiming that the Jan. 6 insurrection was a false-flag Antifa operation — raw denial of reality, not just to escape accountability, but to demonize one’s opponents. And it’s another indicator of the moral and intellectual collapse of American conservatism.

The underlying story of what happened in Texas appears to be fairly clear. Like many states, Texas has a partly deregulated electricity market, but deregulation has gone further there than elsewhere. In particular, unlike other states, Texas chose not to provide power companies with incentives to install reserve capacity to deal with possible emergencies. This made power cheaper in normal times, but left the system vulnerable when things went wrong.

Texas authorities also ignored warnings about the risks associated with extreme cold. After a 2011 cold snap left millions of Texans in the dark, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission urged the state to winterize its power plants with insulation, heat pipes and other measures. But Texas, which has deliberately cut its power grid off from the rest of the country precisely to exempt itself from federal regulation, only partially implemented the recommendations.

And the deep freeze came.

A power grid poorly prepared to deal with extreme cold suffered multiple points of failure. The biggest problems appear to have come in the delivery of natural gas, which normally supplies most of the state’s winter electricity, as wellheads and pipelines froze. Nor was this merely a matter of the lights going out; people are freezing too, because many Texas homes have electric heat. Many of the homes without electrical heat rely on, yes, natural gas. We’re looking at enormous suffering and, probably, a significant death toll.

So Texas is experiencing a natural disaster made significantly worse by major policy errors — and the officials who made those errors should be held accountable.

Instead of accepting responsibility, however, officials from Gov. Greg Abbott on down, backed by virtually the entire right-wing media complex, have chosen to lay the blame on green energy, especially wind power.

Now, it’s true that the state generates a lot of electricity from wind, although it’s a small fraction of the total. But that’s not because Texas — Texas! — is run by environmental crazies. It’s because these days wind turbines are a cost-effective energy source wherever there’s a lot of wind, and one thing Texas has is a lot of wind.

It’s also true that extreme cold forced some of the state’s insufficiently winterized wind turbines to shut down, but as I said, this was happening to Texas energy sources across the board, with the worst problems involving natural gas.

Why, then, the all-out effort to falsely place the blame on wind power?

The incentives are obvious. Attacking wind power is a way for both elected officials and free-market ideologues to dodge responsibility for botched deregulation; it’s a way to please fossil fuel interests, which give the vast bulk of their political contributions to Republicans; and since progressives tend to favor renewable energy, it’s a way to own the libs. And it all dovetails with climate change denial.

But why do they think they can get away with such an obvious lie? The answer, surely, is that those peddling the lie know that they’re operating in a post-truth political landscape. When two-thirds of Republicans believe that Antifa was involved in the assault on the Capitol, selling the base a bogus narrative about the Texas electricity disaster is practically child’s play.

And if you’re expecting any change in the policies that helped cause this disaster, don’t count on it — at least as long as Texas remains Republican. Given everything else we’ve seen, the best bet is that demonization of wind power, not a realistic understanding of what actually happened, will rule policy going forward.

Simon Cameron

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2021 at 4:52pm
From a resident Texan trying to survive run her small but International business via email to me so, 2nd hand only!

What a wild week we've had weatherwise, eh?

If you too have been hit with severe weather, we sincerely hope you, your loved ones and your animals are doing well and are safe and warm and have water and food.

Our heartfelt thanks to all of you who have reached out wanting to know if I'm okay after seeing and hearing the shocking horror stories of the artic polar freeze happening in my home state of Texas (and elsewhere too of course, but it's been especially bad in Texas...).

My husband and I (and our furrkids and fish and plants and...) lost electricity along with the internet and cellphones, and started losing water pressure several days ago...

We've been unable to drive anywhere because the roads have been all shut down, and gas stations are either out of gas or their pumps don't work with no electricity.

It went on and off all last week without warning and finally came back up just a couple of days ago.

Others are still without power, heat or water, or are struggling with burst pipes and unliveable conditions. Many, including the animals, have died.

My son in law Police Officer Matt and his K9 Officer Kira have been working 24 hour days discovering frozen people who went too long without help... and rescuing the living by bringing them to warm(er) centers to keep them alive.

Our hospitals and at risk facilities have been without electricity and water too.

And now we have to boil our water because the water pumps failed...

For you Northerners and folks who deal with snow and ice and sub freezing conditions on the regular, you may not get what the big deal is.

So here's a bit more about what's happening and why:

Texas Freezes Over

More than 4 million Texans were left without power as a historic southern freeze turned the Lone Star State into a BBQ-flavored popsicle.

Temperatures across Texas hit record-breaking lows between -5 and 3 degrees Fahrenheit, making the balmy climes of Anchorage, Alaska seem like a warm summer day in comparison.

The state's super cool power grid, which operates independently of the national grid because of Texas reasons, failed Tuesday morning, leaving 4 million people who don’t own any winter clothes (and in houses designed to expel heat) without power.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced that the national guard was being deployed to hastily established heating centers (large hot buildings where Texans can go to not die).

"The state has also deployed resources to assist Texans without power and to help essential workers continue to carry out their jobs," Abbott said in a statement. "In the meantime, I encourage all Texans to continue to stay off the roads, and conserve energy as state agencies work with private providers to restore power as quickly as possible."

The Electric Reliability Council of Texas said the grid lost 34,000 megawatts of power as pipelines froze, wind farms iced over, and Gary in Dallas connected way too many devices to one socket all at one time. With supply choked and demand surging as Texans turned everything in the house on in a bid to get warm and eat a hot meal for the first time in days, the grid collapsed and blew gaskets and transformers all over the place...

Turns out that our Texas government decided not to "winterize" the power grid when they privatized to avoid Federal regulations. Cutting corners and putting those extra bucks in their pockets, they stranded millions of Texas taxpayers in the deep freeze.

Why did they do this?

Because they could with no one to regulate them.

And because they decided that our typically mild winter weather would stay that way forever so no one would know, and chose to ignore climate changes...

Now you know what we've been dealing with.

Yes I'm writing this a bit "tongue in cheek" as they say, but it's not a light hearted matter by any means even if Texans are now the laughing stock of memes everywhere.

The latest scandal is wealthy Texas Senator Ted Cruz who decided to escape the deadly cold with his family by flying to Cancun, leaving behind their poodle unattended to freeze to death.

Heads will roll, methinks, and not because they're frozen.

My spidey sense says the lawsuits from this will be incredible and well deserved.

My heart hurts for everyone affected who's struggling, animals included.

I feel doubly blessed too because Joern (husband) is from Maine where twelve feet of snow and deep freezes and Nor'easters (blizzards) are the norm.

So he knows all about dealing with snow and ice, protecting pipes, feeding the fire in the fireplace, etc.

And he's a hiker extraordinaire so he pulled out his cool camping gear and stovetop to keep us in hot water, coffee, and can even heat a small skillet and soup pot. We even have a tent in case we all have to crawl inside together to conserve body warmth.

We dug up and brought in all the garden plants, herbs, lettuces, radishes, and more, and so far the only casualty is the tomato plant.

We started preparing for shortages and rough times last month so we had plenty of bottled water on hand and lots of food.

goanna View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2021 at 5:02pm
404 pages that can be summarised thus: plants (hence our food) grow well in warmth and CO2 but don't do real well in icy conditions....
I'll come back on page 808 and see what has changed.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 402403404405406 539>