Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Breeding - Public Forums > Breeding Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Bloodstock Auction Online

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beliskner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 11:08am
I just hope he is actually sound, and doesn't get flogged by new trainer/owners thinking they have a group horse who is probably past it, the horse has well and truly earned a nice retirement.
crooked_gambler View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crooked_gambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2016 at 8:16am
Pago Rock sold for $30,250 to Roy Sergi
This space has been intentionally left blank
early4lunch View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote early4lunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2016 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by shutthegate01 shutthegate01 wrote:

Wowsers-

In the Show Cause Notice dated 22 July 2011, Racing NSW particularised the conduct and behaviour (the subject of the notice) alleged against Mr Barnes. It reads as follows:

i) You failed to surrender to the Stewards of Racing NSW the Registration document/card for the horse ZACCONI despite being issued a direction to do so by Mr. Ray Murrihy, Racing NSW Chairman of Stewards. ...

ii) You failed to attend a steward's inquiry set for Monday 21 March 2011 despite being issued a direction to do so by My (sic) Ray Murrihy, Racing NSW Chairman of Stewards. ...

iii) In January 2010 you sold the registered thoroughbred mare HELVIA to licensed trainer Michelle Tucker of Cessnock, NSW for which she paid you the sum of $7,000, the sale did not proceed as another person Mr. Les Smith had ownership of the Horse, and you failed to repay Ms Tucker the full $7,000 having repaid $1,000 in January 2010 and $2,500 in February 20101 leaving $3,500 outstanding. ...

iv) In February 2011 you sold the thoroughbred mare MISS DODDS (NSW) to Mr Steve Hawkes of Mt Walker Queensland for which he paid you the sum of $13,500 + GST, you then failed to deliver the horse to Mr Hawkes and failed to refund the purchase price to Mr Hawkes when the sale did not proceed. ...

A second Show Cause Notice dated 1 August 2011 alleged an additional matter against Mr Barnes as follows:

v) In June 2011 you sold the thoroughbred mare TRACKO to Queensland licensed Trainer Mr Neil Hocking on behalf of his client Mr Shum Rane for which you were paid in the sum of $9,500, you then failed to deliver the horse to Mr Hocking and failed to refund the purchase price when the sale did not proceed. ...

From- http://www.racingnsw.com.au/site/_content/document/00000771-source.pdf 

I tried to buy Miss Dodds a few years ago . Seller was strange . Now I'm glad it didn't go through.
SkyDancer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SkyDancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 12:07pm
Just had a look at this weeks sale and Dandino is up for auction. Current bid $15,000
rem286 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rem286 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 11:12am
I dont like the system.  They advertise a finish time for each lot but if a new high bid is entered towards the end they just keep adding time onto the auction.  Their rules even state that vendors can bid on their own lots (which I know still happens at live auctions).  If they are going to advertise an end time that should be it, none of this adding extra time nonsense.  If the vendor has a minimum price they should put on a reserve, not have the option to advertise unreserved and then push the price with bogus bids everytime the  clock is pushed back.
jakelw123 View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakelw123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 2:42pm
Yeah he's a grub. Done the same to us, albeit a lot less. Last I heard South Australian Police were after him. Not a very nice man.
MichaelM View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MichaelM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

On again tonight at 7.00pm with top price bid so far at $87000 for Grey Countess Thumbs Up

This mare was passed in 12 months ago for $150,000 and sold last night for $6,325.
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 6:03pm

Lot #28 - bids

Bidder    Amount  Date

Bidder 8 $180000 Tuesday, February 2, 2016 7:40 PM

Bidder 8 $175000 Tuesday, February 2, 2016 7:24 PM

Bidder 8 $150000 Tuesday, February 2, 2016 7:19 PM

Bidder 8 $125000 Tuesday, February 2, 2016 7:14 PM

Bidder 8 $100000 Tuesday, February 2, 2016 7:11 PM

Bidder 8 $50000   Tuesday, February 2, 2016 7:07 PM

Bidder 6 $36000   Tuesday, February 2, 2016 7:01 PM

Bidder 8, you're doing it wrong.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 6:09pm
A real worry if that's the entire bidding record throughout the 39 minutes RH.
rem286 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rem286 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

A real worry if that's the entire bidding record throughout the 39 minutes RH.

Exactly, and sadly, it is the entire bidding record for that period
MichaelM View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichaelM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 6:29pm
I think his value is between $30-$50k as a stallion prospect.  I think they should try selling him to a French, Irish or English stud as a jumps stallion.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2020 at 6:18pm

AU Lot 13: Achaeus (GER)

Half-brother to G1 Melbourne Cup winner ALMANDIN!

Imported from Germany and lightly raced, his current ownership group has made the decision that he is unlikely to reach city grade and black-type racing, which is where they want to be.

Achaeus proved recently in his race at Warrnambool on Jan 21 (2nd beaten 0.1 lengths) that he is more than capable of winning races.

Achaeus is ready to go on with in this current preparation.

Ref: Racing Australia - Current Embargo - 11-Feb-2020, Not To Race (Vet Certificate)

Hard to understand the rising price given the above Confused

55m 41s78 bids18,750AUD
20,625NZD

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2020 at 6:40pm
Maybe running up the price?  Shocked

Surely not.
Foxseal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Foxseal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2020 at 7:35pm
Bidding finished up at $26,780.

Seems like an ok price to pay, so long as his injury last week isn’t anything serious.

Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2020 at 7:58pm
$60k reserve for Robe De Fete

Dreaming
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 12:32am
I see Woodside are opting for the online auction this week, rather than waiting for the postponed Gold sale.

Their twitter feed suggests they'll be going above & beyond with the digital marketing. Good luck to them.
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2020 at 3:55pm
Them and 500-odd others.  Shocked
Glencoe View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glencoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 1:13am
Isn't great to see that the finances of the thoroughbred breeding industry is relatively immuneto the Covid virus.?? That is what the market is saying at the moment !!
Not too many have experience of the 91-93 sales. Oz's recession it had to have
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 8:04pm
Interesting to see Arrowfield selling with this mob vs. Inglis, whose Easter Sale they opted out of Confused

Dear Gay,

Unreserved Arrowfield Yearling Sale 

Bloodstockauction.com are proud to host Arrowfield Studs' first ever unreserved online yearling sale. This is a great opportunity for our members to purchase quality yearlings bred & raised on the farm that has produced 24 Group 1 winners in the past decade. 

Group 1 winners include, Alabama Express, Castelvecchio, Estijaab, Maid Of Heaven, Shoals, Super Seth, Tagaloa & The Autumn Sun.  

Their online draft includes 14 colts & 11 fillies by international stars Animal Kingdom, Maurice, Mikki Isle & Real Impact, Group-winning Redoute’s Choice sons Panzer Division & Scissor Kick, Group 1 sire Smart Missile, plus a Redoute’s Choice colt and a colt by Snitzel.

The Final Countdown will commence at:
7:00pm AEST on Tuesday 12th May 2020

Majestic View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majestic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 8:23pm
on paper their horses appear to be the dregs. Inglis could have rejected THEM and their yearlings. Well never really know.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 8:28pm
Arrowfield’s Unreserved Online Yearling Sale
Monday May 11

Nothing can keep racing down and what a great job everyone in the industry has done keeping the sport going in difficult times.

Behind the scenes everyone has been working furiously to ensure everyone’s safety whilst also coming up with new ideas to continue to satisfy commercial demands… such as the best way to keep buying and selling horses!

To this end Arrowfield Stud, one of Australia’s most successful and best known thoroughbred farms, has teamed up with www.bloodstockauction.com to offer 25 yearlings for unreserved sale with bidding already open, the sale to take place on Tuesday May 12.

This is the first time that Arrowfield Stud (a farm that has produced 24 Gr.1 winners within the past decade… including Alabama Express, Castelvecchio, Estijaab, Maid Of Heaven, Shoals, Super Seth, Tagaloa and The Autumn Sun) has offered its yearlings on any online auction platform and its Director, Anthony Gafa is both delighted and proud to be chosen for this exciting partnership.

“We are well aware of Arrowfield’s outstanding history of producing top class performers and what a great opportunity this is for owners and trainers across the country to bid on such quality stock.â€

The many advantages of the www.bloodstockauction.com concept have been well appreciated; the ability to arrange inspection, to bid from the comfort of home on horses who have not had the stresses involved with going to a traditional yearling sale.

Arrowfield Stud is providing comprehensive scoping and veterinary reports whilst conformation videos will give potential buyers every chance to secure just the sort of horse they are looking for.

And what a nice selection of horses it is with the progeny of such superstar stallions as Redoute’s Choice and Snitzel as well as those by such exciting international horses as Animal Kingdom, Maurice, Mikki Isle and Real Impact… Redoute’s Choice’s promising young sons Panzer Division and Scissor Kick also represented as is the proven stallion Smart Missile.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 9:53pm
You appear to be on the money Majestic.
Majestic View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majestic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 10:37pm
quick calculation. Averaged about $10,000. Inglis Classic averaged about $90k. I think even Scone sale would have bettered that Arrowfield average. Messara has egg on his face here not totally undeserved. Yet I think some good racehorses will come out of that lot. Should keep an eye on them.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 10:55pm
Where can I find the sales results ?? 
animals before people.
Breeder View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 5:23pm
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 7:01pm
Thank You
animals before people.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 11:08pm
I'll definitely be following this filly as I love the duplication of Dancing Show & that she only made $1k tonight. Redente is a very under rated, super breed to race stallion Big smile

Rising 2yo Filly by REDENTE – Son of Champion sire REDOUTE’S CHOICE from Group 1 Winning dam STELLA CADENTE (by CENTAINE). He is the sire of winnersRed Gucci, Redentes Edge, Beautiful Bee, Billabong Babe, Stella the Boss, Just Stellar,Squeaky Squirrel, Carwelkin, Aunty Elsie, etc.

Her dam DHAMMASARA (by UMATILLA) is a 2-time winning mare and dam of 1 winner TOOJAY (g. by Kaphero). 1 win at 1117 m.

From the same family as Stakes Winners THREE TROIKAS, THAMES, THREE WRENS, etc.

This well bodied filly is currently unbroken but has been well handled, taught to lead, tie up, easy to catch and trim feet and ready to go to the breakers.

She looks like she is going to be a good size sprinting type from a slower maturing family.

BAY OR BROWN FILLY
Foaled 31st October, 2018

Sire:
Redente
Redoute's ChoiceDanehillDanzig
Razyana
7-a
2-d
Shantha's ChoiceCanny Lad
Dancing Show
14>
8-f
Stella CadenteCentaineCentury
Rainbeam
20>
C7
Temple FireBletchingly
Eau d'Etoile
7-a
2-c
Dam:
Dhammasara
UmatillaMiswakiMr Prospector
Hopespringseternal
13-c
16-g
Dancing ShowNijinsky
Show Lady
8-f
8-f
Honest to GoodnessJugahNorthern Dancer
Highest Trump
2-d
13-c
Dancing MossPampapaul
Always Loyal
8-d
1-k
By REDENTE (AUS) (B. or br. 2006 - Stud 2009) Unraced; inc.; sire of winnersRed Gucci, Redentes Edge, Beautiful Bee, Billabong Babe, Stella the Boss, Just Stellar,Squeaky Squirrel, Carwelkin, Aunty Elsie, Grey Strike, Kyzamba, Tatunka, She's JustRosie, Turkana, Cheeky Chinchilla, Rustic Debutante, Gangstar's Curse, All Amuk,Got the Moves, Gold Star, Big Legged Woman, Tinybella, Engadine, Eagle Point, etc.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 3:29pm
Check out this revolting water trough Angry Lot 30 a Headwater in Vic.

4h 3m 38s
11 bids
4,000AUDcurrent price
4,400NZD
You are not currently logged in. Click HERE to log in

Edited by Gay3 - 02 Feb 2021 at 3:30pm
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 10:08pm
https://www.bloodstockauction.com/catalogue/35
I'll be following this girl too, at $2750 by Reward For Effort, Danehill 3 x 4 & from a superb colonial black type family. I know her neckset isn't perfect but for that money I'd sure take the chance were I still training Big smile

Sire:
Reward for Effort
Exceed and ExcelDanehillDanzig
Razyana
7-a
2-d
PatronaLomond
Gladiolus
13-c
23-b
Miss ProspectRory's JesterCrown Jester
Rory's Rocket
13-e
1-m
Imposing LifeImposing
Life at Last
1-c
13-a
Dam:
Tickets on Herself
TicketsRedoute's ChoiceDanehill
Shantha's Choice
2-d
8-f
StagingSuccess Express
Cinerama
17-b
2-e
Witching WaysEncosta de LagoFairy King
Shoal Creek
5-h
4-g
Witching HourSnaadee
Royal Plate
4-g
A10
By REWARD FOR EFFORT (AUS) (B. 2006 - Stud 2011) Stakes-winner; won 4 racesand $937,200 inc. MRC Blue Diamond S. [G1], STC Concorde S. [G3];sire of SWs Gold Symphony, Ability, Take Pride, Brugal Reward, Desert Lashes,Blondie and SP Jumbo Luck, Dalradian, Tuff Bickie, Gratwick, Fancy Rumble,Sheriff John Stone, Gem Eagle; also winners Husslin Humph, Sanction King, Miss Norway,Thompson's Reward, Lucifer's Reward, Not Enough Effort, Outlaws Revenge, Echoesin Eternity, Effortless Reward, Petite's Reward, I'm Telling Ya, etc.

1st DAM

TICKETS ON HERSELF, by Tickets. Started once. Half-sister to DIVINE CENTURI. This is her first foal.

2nd DAM

WITCHING WAYS, by Encosta de Lago. Started twice. Dam of 7 named foals, 6 raced, 4 winners inc.-

DIVINE CENTURI (f. by I Am Invincible). 4 wins 1000 to 1200 m. inc. Sunshine Coast TC Mick Dittman Plate , BRC Green Options Racing Qtis Three-Years-Old Handicap, Hardy Brothers Doomben Cup Day Fillies and Mares Class 3 Han. 2d BRC Jump to the Rocket! Open Handicap. 3d BRC Adrenalinethoroughbreds.Com.Au Qtis Three-Years-Old Handicap.

HOLY SEAL. 4 wins - 2 at 2 - at 1000, 1100 m. and $139,250 inc. MRC Blue Diamond Gala Dinner Plate, Hog's Breath Steaks, Clanbrooke Racing Handicap. 2d MRC United Petroleum Handicap. 3d MRC Resimax Plate.

ABOUND. 1 win at 1350 m. 2d ATC Teachers Eyecare H. 3d STC Grand Pavilion H., ATC Rosehill Gardens Picnics 1/11 H. Producer.

3rd DAM

WITCHING HOUR, by Snaadee (USA). 1 win at 1400 m. Half-sister to GREAT SABRE, BLAZING SWORD. Dam of 11 named foals, 10 raced, 6 winners inc.-

EIGHTFORALL. 3 wins 1200 to 1400 m. and $86,400 inc. MRC Show a Heart H.

4th DAM

ROYAL PLATE, by Lunchtime (GB). 4 wins - 2 at 2 - at 1000, 1200 m. inc. VATC Proud Miss H., MVRC Caldermeade H. 2d MVRC Bolinda H. 3d VATC Murray H. Dam of 10 named foals, all raced, 6 winners inc.-

GREAT SABRE (c. by Amyntor (FR)). 6 wins 1100 to 2000 m. inc. VRC Flemington S. , Vic Health Winter C'Ship, Admiral's H., Terrace H., VATC Steeves Lumley Plate. 4th VRC Mollison H. , VATC Norman Robinson S. .

BLAZING SWORD (c. by Marscay). 3 wins - 2 at 2 - 1000 to 1600 m. and $980,900. VRC Breeders' Spring S. , Mollison H. , Breeders Champion S. 2d VRC Maribyrnong Plate [G2], VATC Gwyn Nursery . 3d MVRC Alister Clark S. [G2], VATC Autumn S. [G3], Peter Jackson , VRC Maribyrnong Trial S. . Sire.

COMROYALE. 1 win at 1000 m. at 2. 2d VATC Windsor H. Dam of 4 winners inc.-

Red Rascal (g. by Jackson Square). 7 wins 1200 to 1850 m. 2d VRC Maribyrnong Trial S. , MRC Autumn Country Cup. 3d MRC Blue Diamond Prelude [G3], VRC Grosvenor H., MRC Caulfield Country Cup.

MIRROR IMAGE. 2 wins at 1100, 1200 m. inc. VRC Super Vobis Phar Lap Club H. Dam of 3 winners inc.-

Vecchia Roma (f. by Testa Rossa). 3 wins - 2 at 2 - at 1100, 1200 m. and $267,075. STC Parramatta Leagues Club H., The Wine Society H., Hylands Race Colours H. 2d AJC Sweet Embrace S. [G3], Toy Show Quality H. . 3d AJC Tramway H. [G3], Angst S. . 4th AJC Light Fingers S. [G2], STC Missile S. [G3], Run to the Roses S. [G3]. Producer.

AMBER PLATE. 2 wins at 1200 m. inc. MRC But Beautiful S Vobis H. 2d MRC Allan Wicks S Vobis H. 3d VRC Il Globo/rete Italia H. Dam of 6 winners inc.-

AMBERINO (f. by Perugino (USA)). 10 wins 1000 to 1600 m. and $573,053 inc. AJC Emancipation S. [G2], MVRC City Pacific Finance Ballarat H., Logical Staffing Solutions H., Tatts Leilani Classic, Me Bank H., Jet Fighter H., MRC Sky High Mt Dandenong H., The Allstaff Plate, Btb Australia Directional Drilling Plate. 2d SAJC Queen of the South S. [G2], MRC Victoria H. [G3]. 3d SAJC Queen of the South S. [G2], MRC Summoned S. . 4th VRC Maybe Mahal S. , MRC Summoned S. , Lord S. . Dam of 4 winners inc.-

WINTER BRIDE (f. by Not a Single Doubt). 9 wins 1050 to 1200 m. and $673,652 inc. MRC Northwood Plume S. [G3], How Now S. [G3], ATC Wenona Girl Quality H. [G3], BRC Japan Racing Association Qtis 3Yo Plate, Sunshine Coast TC Boq Mooloolaba Qtis Three-Years-Old Handicap, Tattersalls Rc (qld) G.H. Mumm Qtis Three-Years-Old Class 6 Plate, BRC Pullman Brisbane Airport Class 3 Plate. 2d AuRC Railway H. [G1], BRC Moreton Cup [G2], Mode Plate . 3d ATC Sapphire S. [G2], BRC Dane Ripper S. [G2], Sunshine Coast TC Daybreak Lover S. . 4th ATC Sapphire S. [G2], BRC Victory S. [G2].

CHINOOK. 1 win at 1200 m. Dam of-

Chattel. Unraced. Dam of 7 winners inc.-

Chabeli (f. by Iglesia). 2 wins at 1018, 1200 m. at 2 and $115,050 inc. BTC Heart Research Science for Living 2 YO H. 2d BTC lions.com.au 2 YO H., Queensland Civil Contractors Conditions H., Lysaght H. Fillies and Mares Class 3 H. 3d Gold Coast TC Ken Russell Memorial Classic .

https://d1vlt0rkyc31p.cloudfront.net/images/1617247320181_u0x9v.jpeg

BAY FILLY
Foaled 6th November, 2019
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 10:15pm
This is the other I'll be following tho' she sold for more than I expected at $4400. Her huge over stride in the video sealed my decision LOL

https://d1vlt0rkyc31p.cloudfront.net/images/1613021094787_0tc7hl5.JPG

BROWN FILLY
                                                Foaled 30th September 2019
Sire:
Anacheeva (AUS)
AnabaaDanzigNorthern Dancer
Pas de Nom
2-d
7-a
BalbonellaGay Mecene
Bamieres
3-l
1-n
Monroe MagicZabeelSir Tristram
Lady Giselle
6-e
16-c
My MarilynBakharoff
Tasman Dancer
22-d
2-j
Dam:
Inscribe (AUS)
CommandsDanehillDanzig
Razyana
7-a
2-d
Cotehele HouseMy Swanee
Eight Carat
8-j
9-c
ZeraDalmaciaSir Tristram
Gay Juss
6-e
8>
ZoranaShowdown
Solar Angel
6-b
5-d
By ANACHEEVA (AUS) (B. 2007 - Stud 2012) Stakes-winner; won 4 races and$969,275 inc. MRC Caulfield Guineas [G1], MRC Caulfield Guineas Prelude[G3]; sire of SW Ana Royale; also winners Saucy Jack, Ravage, CleanAcheeva, Reward Achiever, Super Power Man, Nice Kick, Challicum, Framework, NachoLibre, Trerice, Viva Acheeva, Kothu Rotti, Princess Anacheeva, Scappare, SouthernMan, Special Rain, The Housemaid, Long Story Short, Stogursey Prince, Sterling Acheeva,Rolls, Toffie Lady, Anirishman, etc.

1st DAM

INSCRIBE, by Commands. 1 win at 1200 m. 2d ATC Mygosford Handicap, WIN Network H. 3d ATC Flinders Lane Perfect Fit Shirt Handicap. Half-sister to TRIBUTES. This is her first foal.

Doomsday Command (f. by Domesday). Placed.

2nd DAM

ZERA, by Dalmacia (NZ). Won AJC Elusive H. (1400 m.). 2d ATC WIN Network H. Half-sister to Star Sunrise. Dam of 9 foals, all raced, 6 winners inc.-

TRIBUTES (f. by Quest for Fame (GB)). 2 wins at 2200, 2500 m. and $512,180. VRC Oaks [G1], Geelong Oaks Trial S. . 2d AJC Australian Oaks [G1]. 3d AJC Fernhill H. [G3]. 4th STC Hill S. [G2]. Dam of 3 winners inc.-

INVESTIGATES. 1 win at 1300 m. Dam of 3 winners inc.-

ZOU DANCER. 2 wins at 1000, 1400 m. and $90,030 inc. VRC Tab App Trophy.

Apocrypha. Placed. Dam of 7 winners inc.-

Sichuan Dar (g. by Not a Single Doubt). 5 wins - 2 at 2 - 1100 to 1650 m. and $1,000,120. Happy Valley Washington D C H, Wistaria H., Staunton H, MRC The Grand Hotel Frankston Handicap, SAJC Mac Just Over? Don't Drive Two-Years-Old Maiden Plate. 3d MRC Manfred S. [G3].

CHIASMUS. 1 win at 1469 m. Dam of 4 winners inc.-

ZERO DOUBT. 3 wins 1400 to 1600 m. and $141,585 inc. MRC Lamaro's Hotel Sth Melbourne Hcp, Ladbrokes Same Race Multi Handicap.

Gas. Started once. Dam of 2 winners inc.-

TOP SPIN (g. by Arena). 15 wins 1100 to 2000 m. and $2,030,834 inc. Singapore Kranji Mile [Sin-1], Selangor Piala Emas Sultan Selangor [Mal-1], Singapore Chairman's Trophy [Sin-3], Three Rings Trophy [Sin-3], Singapore Derby [Sin-1], Singapore 4 YO Mile [Sin-3], Singapore Derby Trial [Sin-2]. 2d Singapore 3 YO Challenge [Sin-3]. 3d Singapore Raffles Cup [Sin-1], Queen Elizabeth II Cup [Sin-2], Singapore Gold Cup [Sin-1], Singapore 3 YO Challenge [Sin-2], Singapore 3 YO Challenge [Sin-2], Perak Derby [Mal-1]. 4th Singapore Patrons' Bowl [Sin-1].

3rd DAM

ZORANA, by Showdown (GB). Unraced. Dam of 9 named foals, 4 raced, 3 winners inc.-

Star Sunrise (g. by Luskin Star). 3 wins 1200 to 1600 m. STC 3 YO Quality H., 2 YO Colts and Geldings Restricted H., City Tattersalls Club Metaxa H. 2d STC George Ryder S. [G1]. 3d Tattersalls Club (nsw) Roman Consul S. [G3]. 4th STC Sir Dapper S. .

SUMMERLUSK. 1 win at 1100 m. 2d WATC Pkb Green for Go Class 6. 3d WATC Probus Rendezvous Class 6 H. Dam of-

Cool Gal. Unraced. Dam of 5 winners inc.-

BROOK ROAD (f. by God's Own). 6 wins 1000 to 1200 m. and $368,725 inc. Tattersalls Rc (qld) Tattersalls Classic , ATC The July Sprint, Cellarbrations Handicap, Lynne McLean Sprint, Australian Turf Club Handicap. 2d City Tattersalls Club The Nivison [G3]. 3d ATC Sapphire S. [G2], VRC Begonia Belle S. [G3]. 4th Scone RC Ortensia S. .

NEPEAN (g. by Roman Emperor (NZ)). 6 wins 1200 to 1600 m. and $408,688 inc. Singapore E W Barker Trophy [Sin-2], Tattersalls Club (nsw) Happy New Year Plate. 3d ATC Tab Handicap.

4th DAM

SOLAR ANGEL, by Boysie Boy (GB). Unraced. Half-sister to TAJ ROSSI (VRC Victoria Derby [G1]), Strong Queen. Dam of 5 named foals, 4 raced inc.-

Heavenly Doll. 2d STC 2 YO Fillies Restricted H. Dam of-

Lunar Angel. Started 3 times.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>