Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Bikie Gang Wars

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bikie Gang Wars
    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 9:16am
With all these Bikie gangs in both Sydney and Melbourne shooting each other on a daily basis would it not be better for the police to arrange for all of the competing gangs to be shipped to somewhere in outback Australia to have it out with each other in a shootout , for which would be for better for them and the rest of the community ?
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 9:22am
I said similar to my OH last night! It might save a lot of innocent lives & lifetime prison expenses too.
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 11:33am
It really is annoying. For all the huff & puff we have been hearing for literally decades on bikie / gang crime - nothing ever seems to change. Always hearing about stronger laws bravado that never seems to change anything. I think the QLD bikie consorting laws a while back may have been the exception. Maybe just stop any 2 bikies being allowed to consort anywhere. That would work. Also take the blinkers off re the middle eastern domination - boot them back home if we can
Refer ALP Election Promises
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 12:16pm
I'll add Asians to that oneone, Yakusa & all the rest of them!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 1:45pm
Trouble is a lot of them are Aust born so cant "send them back ".  Parents came here to give the kids a better life, supposedly, but the kids see it as an opportunity to run rough shod over everyone and show the next fella how tough they are.  Look at the Ibbrahims.  About 6 or 8 of them. Dad bailed and went back home and left Mum to raise them in a 2 bedroom fibro out Granville way somewhere and now they rule the roost.

animals before people.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 4:33pm
What a fantastic piece of modern day policing. 

Police spokesman said they are pretty sure this bloke who was just shot dead was “targeted”.  Seriously !
Refer ALP Election Promises
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 4:52pm
He got 7 years for stabbing someone 30 times.

Yusuf Nazlioglu that is.

An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 4:55pm

The court was told the accused allegedly stabbed the 32-year-old victim 25 times in front of his wife and baby daughter on a Hurstville street on Saturday night.

He was arrested at Sydney airport yesterday afternoon, attempting to board a flight to Turkey.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/man-in-court-over-hurstville-knife-attack-20020426-gdf89n.html

Or 25, depending what you read.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 4:58pm

He spent seven years in jail between 2002 and 2009 for a vicious stabbing attack on a man who he did not know and had been walking with his wife and young child.

Mr Nazlioglu admitted to being on cocaine at the time of the offence.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/breaking-news/exlone-wolf-bikie-yusuf-nazlioglu-fighting-for-life-after-being-shot-in-sydneys-inner-west/news-story/c8b9c1e06aa7777e1c1602750b32f64d

Simon Cameron

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 5:15pm
13 dead and 6 others nearly killed in these latest hostilities in the Sydney version of the ''wars''
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 5:19pm
Time is a flat circle
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 7:37pm
Ever notice how most of the wives all look like clones of each other ?  Bleached blond.  Fat lips. Huge boobs .  And they love posting selfies. 
I would suggest whoever did this bloke in has done us all a favour. LOL
animals before people.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 8:57pm
Oh yes!! Now you mention it LOL LOL LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply