Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

ALAN JONES New Life - Event Date: 06 Jul 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 1:34pm
The Wagner family from Toowoomba doesn't seem to think much of Alan. It is a fact that his bluster sometimes goes "over the top".
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 2:35pm
Whether we like the man or hate him .    He has the score on the board and there's a huge price to pay for his services.
The proof of a pudding is in the eating.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 2:45pm
He obviously has the "gift of the gab", but sometimes it does not stand up to close inspection.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

From memory , many years ago Jones was finally found not guilty, of procuring a male for homo sexual purposes.    End of that story.

I've never doubted anyone's skills or educational values or ability to excel in any paid ,legal, Positions in life , = Due to sexual preferences.
Bi or Homosexual behaviour is a massive Health Issue.
Proven by the Pandemic of HIV/AIDS that still ravages the planet.

I don't encourage physical harm to the abnormals, But I shudder at how YES voters , were so ignorant of the dangers they encouraged.

What a rambling mess.  Clearly you would rather pretend a man you clearly admire is not a homosexual than simply accept that some people are sexually attracted to their own gender.  

All capped off with more ranting about same sex marriage and HIV as though the two are intertwined, news flash Maxie, they'd still be having sex even if enough voters had followed you rusted on old conservatives and denied them the right to marry.

It's a shame that old relics like you can ramble on and lead to people with HIV being outcast from society and live feeling ashamed when in reality they are no different to people with many other conditions who require medicines to maintain a normal life.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 10:23pm
What Seinfeld Has Taught Me — Whenever I approach a taboo subject ...
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

From memory , many years ago Jones was finally found not guilty, of procuring a male for homo sexual purposes.    End of that story.

I've never doubted anyone's skills or educational values or ability to excel in any paid ,legal, Positions in life , = Due to sexual preferences.

I don't encourage physical harm to the abnormals, But I shudder at how YES voters , were so ignorant of the dangers they encouraged.

What a rambling mess.  Clearly you would rather pretend a man you clearly admire is not a homosexual than simply accept that some people are sexually attracted to their own gender.  

All capped off with more ranting about same sex marriage and HIV as though the two are intertwined, news flash Maxie, they'd still be having sex even if enough voters had followed you rusted on old conservatives and denied them the right to marry.

It's a shame that old relics like you can ramble on and lead to people with HIV being outcast from society and live feeling ashamed when in reality they are no different to people with many other conditions who require medicines to maintain a normal life.

gelatiE Afros,    Did you read my post ... Where did I say he wasn't a homosexual and I admire him.

Your being taught bad habits by the leader of your "push".
Just re word others posts and "up you Jack"

IMHO Jones is the best Orator I've ever heard and very intelligent.
What he does with his willy is unknown to me , but I won't argue with you as you must have shared his bed. To be so well informed.    
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 10:58pm
Lets see how you are going when you are way over 80, Afros, if you even still have all your marbles.  LOL

animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 11:01pm
We Over 80's are still playing TING, regularly .

Waiting , Farting < Rooting.

Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 8:00am

gelatiE Afros,    Did you read my post ... Where did I say he wasn't a homosexual and I admire him.

Your being taught bad habits by the leader of your "push".
Just re word others posts and "up you Jack"

IMHO Jones is the best Orator I've ever heard and very intelligent.
What he does with his willy is unknown to me , but I won't argue with you as you must have shared his bed. To be so well informed.    

Maxie, you make your admiration for the man quite clear, not sure why you think I must have shared a bed with AJ, but I guess if takes.one to know one w as your big gun in the school yard, why not turn back to it on the internet?
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 8:01am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Lets see how you are going when you are way over 80, Afros, if you even still have all your marbles.  LOL

What has my mental condition in several decades got to do with that rumbling mish mash of a post?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 8:46am

What has my mental condition in several decades got to do with that rumbling mish mash of a post?

The "mish mash" is your posts Afros.--- Read your last few lines closely, of your previous post , and tell us what the fk your saying.
Are you OK ,    Do you live in Melbourne < Do You Drink. ???
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 8:55am

From 1970-1973, Jones was a teacher at The King’s School in Parramatta. According to journalist Chris Masters’ award-winning 2006 biography, Jonestown: The Power and The Myth of Alan Jones, he was forced to resign over growing concerns of inappropriate conduct with some of his students. One student, Scott Walker, alleged Jones watched him shower naked after playing sports. In his biography, Masters also recounts the instance of a schoolmaster discovering a love letter Jones had written to a boy that had been left behind in a classroom desk. According to Masters, ‘In it, Alan spoke of thinking about the boy late at night, expressing his love.’ In 2016, when George Pell was condemned by the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse for not reporting abuse, Jones defended Pell by saying, ‘He was 28 years of age in 1969 when all this happened.’ Coincidentally, Jones would have been that same age when he began teaching at The King’s School.

marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 8:58am

On the 6th of December, 1988, Jones was arrested in an underground public toilet on Broadwick Street in the Soho area of London for “outraging public decency” and “committing an indecent act” with another man. The story made the front page of the Daily Mirror newspaper, though his arrest seems to have been forgotten over the years as he has amassed his conservative audience base. In this instance, Jones is—perhaps for the only time in his life—the victim of prejudice. His arrest for having sex with another man is a clear case of homophobia by the arresting police officer. But here’s where Jones flips from the victim to the assailant. Earlier this year, after rugby player Israel Folau was terminated for posting a homophobic photo on his instagram, Jones called his termination ‘monstrous.’ Citing religious rights and Folau’s Christian faith, Jones told his listeners, ‘We need to stand by our values.’ Pot, Kettle, I’ll leave you two to discuss.

marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 8:59am

To be honest, I can’t believe I’ve spent this much of my time writing about the overproducing sebaceous gland that is Alan Jones. Anyway, as we all now know, the shock jock took his loathe of vaginas out on New Zealand prime minister Jacinda Ardern in August of 2019. ‘This lightweight New Zealand Prime Minster Jacinda Ardern is challenging Scott Morrison over climate change. Now I hope Scott Morrison gets tough here with a few backhanders … hasn’t got a clue this woman’, Jones herniated into his microphone. He then continued his toxic rant by saying, I just wonder whether Scott Morrison is going to be fully briefed to shove a sock down her throat.’

marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 9:01am

Love this first line - reminds me of some of the RWNJ's on here

Nothing scares a weak man quite like a strong woman, and in 2012 Jones made sure Australia’s first ever female Prime Minister didn’t forget her place within the patriarchy. At the Sydney University Liberal Club’s annual president’s dinner (sounds like a real hoot) on 23 September 2012, Jones gave a keynote address where he announced that Julia Gillard’s father—who had passed away earlier in the month—“recently died a few weeks ago of shame.” Jones’ hostility toward Gillard was no secret, as he had earlier made comments on air suggesting that she should be “put into a chaff bag and thrown into the sea.” At the same Liberal Club dinner that he made his shameful remarks, a jacket sewn from chaff bags autographed by Jones was auctioned.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 9:04am
Jones will always have rumour & gossip about him , as envy overtakes the people who are lacking in cognitive functions.
6/4 , you voted YES marble .      sad you can't change it.

We live by what the Law states (I most certainly don't agree with that law)

SO = Casting aspersions re Alan Jones preferences is pointless gossip.
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 9:16am
i don't care what part of the LGBTQ he belongs to - thats his personal preference.
I just think he is a two faced bigot that only appeals to RWNJ's. He has built his entire career winding you conservatives up. Some of his hate driven diatribe is so bad I can only think he has written it just to wind you lot up more.
plus a lot of his garbage is all about self interest
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 9:39am

The "mish mash" is your posts Afros.--- Read your last few lines closely, of your previous post , and tell us what the fk your saying.
Are you OK ,    Do you live in Melbourne < Do You Drink. ???

Surely you can figure out that 'w as' is intended to be was and that the '.' In between two words was wrongly placed there, I post off my phone Maxie, so sometimes unintended spelling mistakes happen.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 10:18am
More like your Fingers aren't used to be tickling up such small ,hard apparatus.
Got lost when the phone wasn't covered in silk.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 11:46am
Jones I find amusing, the bluster and pomposity is often apt to produce a giggle.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 11:58pm

We Over 80's are still playing TING, regularly .

Waiting , Farting < Rooting.

Just so long as you are not playing TED ...Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2021 at 6:55am
Whoops, he’s been caught out intentionally fibbing again!

At least now, hardly anyone still pays any attention to the odious tool.....

TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2021 at 8:44am
Geez, imagine if they went after that dumpster fire hosted by Rowan Dean. Or is that ok because "satire"
Time is a flat circle
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2021 at 9:38am
This guy takes it to Jones with a lot of outrageous claims. Begs the question why Jones has not managed to have the site removed. Perhaps a lot of truth in the claims?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12