Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

AFL 2019/20/21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 28>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 6:03pm
Lions will be glad they got over the line, they had a billion inside 50 entries and wasted so many chances. They will improve that during the week.
Their pressure and handball clearances are outstanding. There is no doubt they can make the 8 this year.
Heavy10 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 8:25pm
Big day for AFL in QLD with the Sun's having a rare win
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 11:46am
Bring on round 3
EAD
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 10:28pm
How about those puppies? 

The 6-6-6 rule has really changed the game, hasn't it. No longer can you shove numbers back to snuff out a run on. I suspect there will be more of these massive comebacks.
Mayor
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2019 at 12:56am
Righto, I’ll nail my navy blue colours to the mast. The greatest improvement from the Blues this season will be driven by the 6-6-6 and runner rules.

No more spares behind the ball from the opening bounce & less interference from the twats in the coaches box.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 6:44pm
Can someone please think of a bloody new term for 666.
It sounds ridiculous

For starters, its really 12 12 12
So call it the Dozens?
Or the Sixers?

Or the Zone?

Its laughable how bad it sounds.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 7:56pm
Call it the mark of the beast
EAD
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 10:02pm
Tell you what, I just had a look at the Brisbane Lions fixture.
Its very possible they could go all the way to round 15, without a loss.
I put them down as a loss to GWS in Sydney, round 16

But seriously, have a look at their fixture.
Its not at all a far fetched possibility.

They are going to make the finals, maybe even top 4.
Going by their fixture, they may even make top 2.

Go thru their fixture.
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 2:20am
They’ll get beat by Port this week.
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 2:23am
And then Collingwood in R5... then Doggies in R8 down in Ballarat.
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

As a Hawks fan I was quietly optimistic...right up until our best player broke his leg in pre season . Couple of months after a Brownlow- nothing takes you from the penthouse to the sh1thouse quite like sports.

Tiges-Dees GF.

This is currently looking like the worst forecast in sports history.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 10:45pm
If they reckon that was a crowd of 12,697 at the Sydney Olympic Baseball Stadium today, I'll join the Collingwood Cheer Squad.Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Heavy10 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Heavy10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 11:13pm
Carn you Lions!!Big smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 11:32pm
Port were damn good tonight, and Lions scrappy, but got job done.
Lions all heart at the moment. Only going to get better.
Talent all over the park.

Ive got it as a West Coast v Geelong grand final already, but every team will have to be on their A game to beat Brisbane this year

Lions are going to make the finals.
Heavy10 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 11:36pm
Theyve come from behind in last quarter last two weeks, showing maturity. Lachie Neale is a jet, not overshadowed by Fyfe anymore
saintly96 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintly96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 11:48pm
Neale would be on 8 or 9 Brownlow votes right now.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 7:04am
Honestly thought Collingwood would have got the Eagles but shows how good the premiers are.

Lions are flying, they are well ahead of schedule, thought the kids might take another 2 years but they are going great guns.

Bulldogs should put the cleaners though the Suns

Hawks will beat North

Freo should beat the Saints
EAD
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Heavy10 Heavy10 wrote:

Carn you Lions!!Big smile

We are the pride!
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 2:13pm
From the season so far any punter laying odds on about prepost favourites would be well down in their betting bank.
Heavy10 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 8:22pm
QLD Afl is on fire. Well done Sun's
Jamal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 1:03am
I actually didn't realise this non-racing forum existed.

I'm a Richmond supporter...I have supporters the Tigers through the tough years and watched them grow into a Premiership side...2017 was a great year.

My cousin also played for Richmond and finished his career off at Collingwood. My cousin is Andrew Krakouer.

I'd like to say hello to all Richmond and Collingwood supporters.

Cheers,
Jamal.
Australian racing is only good up to 1400m in terms of world standards when it comes to depth/quality in numbers
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 11:11am
Find all the WA players playing interstate Jamal
EAD
Jamal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

I'm serious...my cousin played AFL. If you don't believe me then add me on facebook and I'll talk to Andy and he can confirm it. Unlike some people on this forum....I don't talk crap. I talk facts.
Australian racing is only good up to 1400m in terms of world standards when it comes to depth/quality in numbers
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Jamal Jamal wrote:

I'm serious...my cousin played AFL. If you don't believe me then add me on facebook and I'll talk to Andy and he can confirm it. Unlike some people on this forum....I don't talk crap. I talk facts.

Not doubting you, was saying you should find all the WA AFL players like you do with the WA horses
EAD
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 2:55pm

I'm a Richmond supporter...I have supporters the Tigers through the tough years and watched them grow into a Premiership side...2017 was a great year.

My cousin also played for Richmond and finished his career off at Collingwood. My cousin is Andrew Krakouer.

Cheers,
Jamal.
I'm the opposite Jamal. I only found out yesterday that TBV had a racing section
Refer ALP Election Promises
Jamal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 3:11pm

Not doubting you, was saying you should find all the WA AFL players like you do with the WA horses

If I were to do that then the criteria would be any WA-born players.
Jamal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Cheers,
Jamal.
I'm the opposite Jamal. I only found out yesterday that TBV had a racing section

Yep this forum continues to surprise me
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 3:17pm
Yes Jamal. Dr E found his way down here a while ago & has never looked back. TBV royalty now
Refer ALP Election Promises
crooked_gambler View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crooked_gambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 9:12pm
David Hayes' son to debut for the Dogs this weekend

Hayes & Young get the call up

Midfielder Will Hayes and defender Lachie Young will both make their AFL debuts in Sunday’s clash against Carlton at Marvel Stadium. 

The duo was told of the news by senior coach Luke Beveridge in front of the playing group, following today’s training session.

Both are in their first year at the Western Bulldogs.

Hayes was selected by the club with pick 78 in the 2018 NAB AFL Draft, and will already be a known quantity to many Bulldogs supporters.

The 23-year-old starred in red, white and blue for Footscray in the VFL last season, winning the Bulldogs’ VFL best and fairest award and VFL Team of the Year selection. 

A hard-running midfielder, Hayes is a proven ball-winner, averaging 26 disposals per game in the VFL in 2018.

This space has been intentionally left blank
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 11:46am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Cheers,
Jamal.

LOL. Post of the Month.  Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 28>