Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

2020 Democrat race ie next President USA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 163>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 6:00pm
I was just saying that a suitable replacement for Trump was not apparent, it is almost risible they have come up with "Geriatric Joe" as the answer. 
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 6:12pm
That said, Reagan presided for almost two years after the sad onset of alzheimer's.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 6:23pm
And old Joe might go completely ga-ga, it is quite ridiculous they are even in the field, either of them.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Trump is only holding the seat till someone sane, competent and honest comes along.

Are you sober?
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Trump is only holding the seat till someone sane, competent and honest comes along.

Are you sober?

I know - it's a lot to ask of a presidentConfused
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 7:05pm
   Wash it out Marble -- Soap & water __ No wonder that wonderful Woman put you into the "Straight Jacket" .        I've pointed out .. We need Trump to match it with China's aggressive path.

Defamation seems the name of the game with the TDS people short on material.
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 7:09pm
thats trumps problem Macca - there is no shortage of bad news! I know you love the US and so do I but this guy is a bozo. He is no good for anybody.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 7:16pm
Despite his abrasive , Cocky , self opioniated presentation , he has done a lot of good .        He has a confident , positive manner and doesn't stand for any nonsense.

I can't see any comparison in the Joe Biden camp and Trust me ,   Biden is not a well man .

I don't him holding the reigns, in what is now , a dangerous time.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Are you sober?

I know - it's a lot to ask of a presidentConfused

I only ask because PT actually said something that wasn't just based in Trump derangement silliness.

Trump only got the job because the Democrats are unelectable and the GOP had nobody.

... nothing has changed, so the Republicans have 4 years to fid someone to replace him ... maybe one of the kids, or Kanye? ... he's like a son to him.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 11:08am
I'm convinced these Democrats should be putting Glue sticks to their mouth instead of chop sticks .
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 11:12am
America is well over their idiot mobster as President failed experiment and are ready to move on...to anyone at all, bigly.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 1:03pm
Have you had your medication reviewed recently PT.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 1:11pm
I wont need medicating after November 3 maxie. 
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 2:01pm
PT is going to need a stretcher on election day.  Meds won't be enough.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 2:09pm
Good to see you firing up Shammy. Thumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 3:42pm
Trump to commute or pardon Roger Stone's conviction.

Rich white criminal lives matter.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 3:59pm
This is great ,        The blood pressures rising and it's all 4 months away.          .   The cavalry charge will be great entertainment...

I must get a defibrillator.

To send to PT come November.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 4:51pm
116 days maxie
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 5:46pm
It would take Melania to get me to give mouth to mouth, with this virus about....     
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 9:45pm

Good to see you firing up Shammy. Thumbs Up
Nothing better to get my yank battery charged than you consistently calling Trump a liar and then using quotes from lying creeps like Dan Rather.  If you are set on depending on the lack of intelligence and integrity of these Avenatti-like characters, I can give you a list to quote.  How about former NBC, now demoted to MSNBC, lying news anchor Brian Williams.  Talking about an exaggerated personality whose lyin war stories rank at the top.  He hates Trump, who you demean as a   draft dodger.  He is a perfect match for your PT'S best lists.  You crack me up.  You attack Trump for being a liar and his supporters for being deplorables and then you use  quotes from opposing characters of the same persuasion to denigrate him. 

More perfect is your obsession with US COVID 19 death rates.  You have the perfect mercenary mentality with the exception that you can't  seem to finish the kill.  Enjoying the suffering of others is psychopathic. Lying about the source of that suffering is dishonest.  I get your connection with liars like Rather, but I don't get your motivation.  You have nothing to gain by using one liar to discredit another you characterize as a liar.  

Have you ever notice how much Creepy Joe leans on the military service of his late son Beau?  Or his aviator glasses bomber jacket appearance and bombastic responses  to anyone who critically  questions him?  Exaggerated macho behavior is the sign of weakness, not confidence and strength.  One of your best?
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 10:19pm
Says the guy who supports captain bone spurs unconditionally.

No matter that he says war heroes weren’t that good if they were shot down, or disparaging families of fallen soldiers etc etc.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 4:39am
And what military service or even public service do you claim as your bully pulpit, Rusty?  PT'S ignorance is often astonishing to me because I realize he does  research on his biases, but yours isn't.   You prove your ignorance everytime you post based apparently on the immense spaciousness between your ears.  Several million draft eligible men got legal deferments  from local draft boards during the Vietnam War for many reasons, medical, educational, sole survivor, religion, significant family caregiver, etc.  Former POTUS Clinton being one. The key word for you to remember is "legal."  Dodging the draft meant you failed to register or failed to appear for a  draft medical physical or fled legal responsibility or induction.  That was a crime. If we are to disparage Trump, who got a legal deferment, let's open up the list to all the other men and disparage them as draft dodgers too.  My point, having served in combat, about  Biden was an experienced characterization.   He is not a pilot, never served, and probably also got a deferment, yet he definitely loves phoney military dress up.   As far as Trump’s comments, having been personally WIA and having had a family member KIA as my bully pulpit, I don't have a problem with lawful free speech, no matter how disagreeable or uncomfortable.Wink  Unconditional isn't an expression I would personally characterize my political motives.  Politics in the USA is always a compromise between the lesser evil of our two party system.  Two party being the significant point.  Hillary was the greater evil in 2016 as is Biden in 2020.  For now, as in 2016, Trump is the lesser evil, but that doesn't mean I agree with him unconditionally or that I would blindly vote for him if his opposition showed more promise.  Remember, and I know this is hard for you, but politics in the states is based on a two party system.  That is key to understanding and accepting the results.  All the animus against Trump that you can muster won't change that.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 5:56am
Poor Shammy, lashing out like dear leader on twitter after his own SCOTUS smashed him yesterday.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 5:59am
What is he going to talk about at rallies now Shammy? Every rally he boasts about ''his'' judges, Gorsuch and Kavanagh. ''His'' judges have reminded over and over in this session that the rule of law and the constitution is bigger than your tin-pot autocrat.

So much winning. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 6:04am
#BREAKING: Following Thursday's Supreme Court decision, Deutsche Bank says they will comply with the Manhattan DA's request for President Donald Trump's financial records.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 7:06am

Poor Shammy, lashing out like dear leader on twitter after his own SCOTUS smashed him yesterday.
Oh my god, PT has finally hit the nail on the head.  He is absolutely right.  I  lost it when I should just ignore his and others' ignorance and let election day prove my points. Thumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 7:33am
Shammy did you hear Trump on Hannity today boasting about hi Cognitive Assessment test that he said he ''aced''? Yep he picked a camel out of a line-up with a rhino and an elephant. A very stable genius.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 7:35am
Why would he be having a pre-dementia test that he is now boasting about how well he did, to score a point over Biden, and why would the White House be denying it?

You dont suspect that someone is lying do you?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 7:46am
Seems things will move quickly now that SCOTUS has said that Trump is not immune from handing over his taxes(or anything else expected of an another citizen) and drew a road-map for lower courts to deal with it.

NEW: A federal judge in NY – acting quickly on his own and without being asked by either side -- has ordered attorneys for President Trump and Manhattan D.A. Cy Vance to inform the court by next Wednesday morning how they expect to proceed with the subpoena for Trump's tax docs.

Judge Victor Marrero who has already ruled that the tax documents from Mazars USA should be handed over through the Grand Jury, a ruling that prompted the Supreme Court fight, is asking the parties to detail “potential areas for further argument.”
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 9:35am
“I’m under tax audit, I have been for a long period of time,” the president told Hannity. “Once I ran for politics that deal was like we didn’t make it. So I’m under a continuing audit, and anyone that did that or showed that before you have it finalized, but they treat, they treat me horribly, the IRS. It is a disgrace what has happened. We had a deal done, I guess it was signed even. Once I ran or once I won, somewhere back a long time ago everything was like let’s start all over again.”
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 163>