Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Yes Yes Yes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crooked_gambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yes Yes Yes
    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 2:28pm
Very impressive today.
Big hope in the Slipper imo
This space has been intentionally left blank
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 2:40pm
Yes.
reductio ad absurdum
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 2:48pm
Yes Yes Yes 1.08.40 (33.90)
Tenley 1.08.34 (33.87)
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 3:06pm
Tenley gets the weight differential so will rate ahead on those times, but I suspect Yes Yes Yes has more improvement.

Barriers to play a big role in an even Slipper. I'm on Yes Yes Yes at $34, so I'm hoping.
Sunline...simply supreme
Speediskey View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speediskey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 3:14pm
Vincere Volare was massive after the jockey urged her out - with the two kilos off and less hustle at the start she's a genuine chance.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Sunline Sunline wrote:

Tenley gets the weight differential so will rate ahead on those times, but I suspect Yes Yes Yes has more improvement.

Barriers to play a big role in an even Slipper. I'm on Yes Yes Yes at $34, so I'm hoping.

I note Yes Yes Yes , is the Slipper fav this morning.

But faces the 2K allowance to the Girls in the Slipper.

At this stage a good even race appears to be developing.
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:47pm
I think the winner comes from yesterday.

The two winners won well and are deserving favs (depends on which corporae you look at), but I am not selling Exhillarates and Dubious short.

If watch the head on of the Todman, Dubious was going for the run, but Bivouac kept blocking him, while Yes Yes Yes had the clear run down the outside. Once clear Dubious grabbed some late ground off the winner.

I have the Godolphin filly Tenley in front from three colts Yes Yes Yes, Dubious and Microphone.

Barriers and track conditions vital because if we get a wet track Time To Reign rises in the ratings for me.

Anyone know if Lyre is coming, and where Loving Gaby is running next?
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
crooked_gambler View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crooked_gambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:54pm
I think I read Lyre is going to the paddock
crooked_gambler View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crooked_gambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:57pm
Wrong. Lyre floating up this week.
Trials at Rosehill Thurs
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by crooked_gambler crooked_gambler wrote:

Wrong. Lyre floating up this week.
Trials at Rosehill Thurs

That colt that went sore altered plans I suspect CG.
Lord Hybrow View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Hybrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 10:48am
Hopefully we get to see a rematch between Bivouac & YYY in the G1 Ascot Vale Stakes at the Flemington carnival.

Who would you want to be on back to the straight 1200m?

roland View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote roland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 9:59pm
YYY, he's got improvement in him still. Made up almost 2 lengths from the run to the rose. 

But then I'm a little biased given I'm a part owner LOL
Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by roland roland wrote:

YYY, he's got improvement in him still. Made up almost 2 lengths from the run to the rose. 

Sorry Roland , I backed YYY yesterday (say that 10 times fast) and I must admit to the early crow

Blinkers on and happy to back him again in the Coolmore . I assume that’s the path?
The only problem with backing winners ? You never have enough on....
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Lord Hybrow Lord Hybrow wrote:

Hopefully we get to see a rematch between Bivouac & YYY in the G1 Ascot Vale Stakes at the Flemington carnival.

Bivouac is the best sprinter we have seen since Hay List.

Yes Yes Yes should be going to the Guineas. He would win that easily. 
reductio ad absurdum
SHOVHOG View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHOVHOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 4:00am
Bivouac was born for the Flemington 1200m. Yes Yes Yes should only be heading towards the Caulfield guineas now and I’m certain he will.
" In gambling the many must lose in order for the few to win"
roland View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Nocturnal Nocturnal wrote:

Blinkers on and happy to back him again in the Coolmore . I assume that’s the path?

Yeah, likely that or the Guineas at this stage. Query on if he's good for 1600 or not. Couple other options as well Wink 

Think he might have Bivoac's measure next meet and we have beat him before in the Todman as a 2 year old! Thats the eternal optimism in me, serious horse no denying that fact.
Discohips23 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discohips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 10:54pm

Yeah, likely that or the Guineas at this stage. Query on if he's good for 1600 or not. Couple other options as well Wink 

Think he might have Bivoac's measure next meet and we have beat him before in the Todman as a 2 year old! Thats the eternal optimism in me, serious horse no denying that fact.

Love this horse. I was at Flemington one day when it won, I got around $5 and it was its second start if that’s correct? I reckon fifty of your fellow owners knocked off the price and got the cash!!!. Good luck with him 👍
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

Originally posted by Lord Hybrow Lord Hybrow wrote:

Bivouac is the best sprinter we have seen since Hay List.

Yes Yes Yes should be going to the Guineas. He would win that easily. 

I noticed all the "experts" on tv were bigging up Bivouac to an alarming degree in my opinion but you've gone nuclear. I must be missing something because I can't see it.Confused He was less impressive than Trapeze Artist in the Golden Rose. Is that his peak performance so far.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Smoke and Mirrors View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smoke and Mirrors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 2:22pm
Wouldn’t be surprised to see this horse targeted by the Asian market after his autumn campaign
"Go Hard or Go Home”
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Smoke and Mirrors Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

Wouldn’t be surprised to see this horse targeted by the Asian market after his autumn campaign

Think Coolmore have him covered. 
reductio ad absurdum
roland View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Discohips23 Discohips23 wrote:

Love this horse. I was at Flemington one day when it won, I got around $5 and it was its second start if that’s correct? I reckon fifty of your fellow owners knocked off the price and got the cash!!!. Good luck with him 👍

Yep, his first win! Back with weiry, who did a great job. 

And yeah, all owners sold down to coolmore prior to the slipper. 
roland View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 6:32pm
Someone also told me today it was a race record for the golden rose.
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 5:19pm
bang!!!!
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 5:21pm
Impressive!
Jamal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 5:54pm
Broke track record at Randwick (1200m). Is it fair to say it's the best sprinter in the world.
Australian racing is only good up to 1400m in terms of world standards when it comes to depth/quality in numbers
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 5:56pm
No
Jamal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 6:07pm
Just asking
Australian racing is only good up to 1400m in terms of world standards when it comes to depth/quality in numbers
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Jamal Jamal wrote:

Broke track record at Randwick (1200m). Is it fair to say it's the best sprinter in the world.

Everybody knows Battash is the best sprinter in the world.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Brudder_A View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brudder_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 12:50am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Originally posted by Jamal Jamal wrote:

Everybody knows Battash is the best sprinter in the world.

Battaash ran 13th two weeks ago at Longchamps.

Maybe he's the best sprinter in Britain
Jamal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jamal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 9:14am
Retired.

Reference: https://www.unnamedwebsite.com.au/news/australian-racing/the-everest-winner-yes-yes-yes-retired/582193

Last years $14m Everest winner Yes Yes Yes has been retired to stand at stud following a tendon injury.

Yes Yes Yes missed a scheduled exhibition gallop at Randwick on Saturday in preparation for a first up run in the G1 Lightning Stakes at Flemington after inflammation was discovered in his near foreleg.

“We just noticed he had a little bit of heat in his leg this morning and we dare not takes risks with horses, full stop,’” Waller said.

Trainer Chris Waller did not let on at how serious the horses injury was but an announcement on Monday to retire the horse suggests it was quite serious with connections opting to head to stud with one of the most valuable horses in the country rather to risk his value and race on.

Yes Yes Yes was being aimed at Australia’s G1 sprints during the Autumn with the idea of sending the horse to Royal Ascot in June, most likely to target the King’s Stand Stakes if everything went to plan.

Yes Yes Yes won last years The Everest as a three-year-old after seconds in the Run To The Rose and the Golden Rose behind star Godolphin colt Bivouac.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>