Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Winter Olympics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:42am
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:44am
Well that was a bit smaller than I wanted.

Try this:

ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:44am
Clear as mud old son.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:46am
That's better Big smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:47am
Originally posted by ThreeBears ThreeBears wrote:

That's better Big smile

I copied the thumbnail link initially.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 6:35pm
Ester Ledecka, winner of the slalom Super G by 0-01, ..." how did that happen", she said to the camera man, imo the most humble quote so far of the games from a wonderful young athlete.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 8:11pm
LOL -  Nothing like a little humility eh Cari?
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:11pm
Tell me your not taking the p!ss 3 bears, I watched her run at least 5 times
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:55pm
Nope I appreciate the young lady's candour.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:57pm
5 times eh .... she must be impressive. ( now I'm sorta takin the pee - impressive = good sort )
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:58pm
Just googled her. No need to answer the good sort query. Thumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:00pm
And a good sport - won on borrowed skis as she's usually a snowboarder. Brilliant effort!
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 12:50pm

And a good sport - won on borrowed skis as she's usually a snowboarder. Brilliant effort!

Nice to see you took the time to have a look at this classy young lass Threebears, life is all about perception and I saw something in this athlete, humility, charisma? can't say, but she certainly is a talent, numerous times I've wondered what TJ saw in that yearling he bought for 750gns, with a sway back by a non performing stallion, it's what we perceive.
not what you have seen in life, but what you SEE in life.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Nice to see you took the time to have a look at this classy young lass Threebears, life is all about perception and I saw something in this athlete, humility, charisma? can't say, but she certainly is a talent, numerous times I've wondered what TJ saw in that yearling he bought for 750gns, with a sway back by a non performing stallion, it's what we perceive.
not what you have seen in life, but what you SEE in life.

And this fine young athlete has done it again, her second gold medal in a discipline in which she excels , thoroughly deserved and oozes class.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 8:02am
Winter Olympics is a nice little event where white people and Asians can win gold.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Winter Olympics is a nice little event where white people and Asians can win gold.

Yeah shame about that, maybe next time in Zimbabwe, Sudan, Rep.of Congo, Nigeria,
maybe Brazil or even Fiji,.. ya nark, probably boo santa do you?
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 6:54am
Thank god that's over, though I did enjoy the ice hockey that's about it
Hidden In Hollywood
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 7:09am
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Appreciate that we all have differing interests but gambling is the only thing that manages to grab mine for this. Norway most golds with a $5 bonus bet for each gold they win. Nearly at the break even point where even if they lose I still win.

A 7 day event which they managed to spread over 16. Thank goodness for profitable betting opportunities and thank goodness it’s over!

Tie on the most golds s half dividend. -$10 but got a $70 bonus bet on each account so profitable.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 8:37am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

you dont have to watch!

"horses for courses" t. other nationalities tend to do quite well in other sports.

your quote stamps you as racist; the average population wouldnt even have been thinking along your lines.

the kpop band performance during the closing performance was brilliant. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic