Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

William Thomas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Originally posted by Prince of Penzance Prince of Penzance wrote:

Took the $8.5 as soon as I saw your post. So thanks Sunny

With respect, sounds like a bit of bs after bagging the horse's condition in the yard some time after Sunline's posts.

If you read the first sentence it said NOT CONFIDENT, you might need to go to spec savers
pnclick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pnclick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 5:19pm
I'm sure we've all backed a horse, then thought "we're off here" after seeing the condition or how it looks in the yard etc... So POP was just being honest in the post, and in this case, (luckily), the condition assessment was wrong.

I was working at Sandown yesterday and the flood on money for William Thomas was just constant. So a great get by Sunline to advise to back early.
WarriSymbol View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarriSymbol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by pnclick pnclick wrote:

I'm sure we've all backed a horse, then thought "we're off here" after seeing the condition or how it looks in the yard etc... So POP was just being honest in the post, and in this case, (luckily), the condition assessment was wrong.

I was working at Sandown yesterday and the flood on money for William Thomas was just constant. So a great get by Sunline to advise to back early.

I was at Sandown too. Watched the horses in the parade ring to the side of the grandstand and also in the mounting yard.
I had no knock on Billy Tommy at all.
Discohips23 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discohips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Took the $8.5 as soon as I saw your post. So thanks Sunny

With respect, sounds like a bit of bs after bagging the horse's condition in the yard some time after Sunline's posts.

🤔Surely not...........with respect😂
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 2:33pm
Good horse. Good win
Still doing it wrong
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Shawy38 Shawy38 wrote:

Good horse. Good win
Still doing it wrong

Agree... I like this one and so much improvement there. Has acceleration & Oliver was the icing on the cake.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by AdaHunta AdaHunta wrote:

<p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-kerning: none">Caulfield Saturday</span>

<p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-kerning: none">
</span>

<p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-kerning: none">Nicconi gelding making his debut who looks to have a stack of ability</span>

<p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-kerning: none"> </span>

<p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-kerning: none">Has trialled like a BOMB under a hold this horse without being let go at all …..sitting on the shoulder just stalking the G3 placed Land of Plenty and pulling very good ground off the G2 placed Coruscate </span>

<p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-kerning: none">
</span>

<p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana;"><span style="font-kerning: none">This horse can gallop and has been thrown straight into the deep end ….Oliver wanted the ride and he draws a much better gate then the favourites …..should be able to put himself right in the firing line here if hes good enough</span>

<p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana;">

<p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana;">I think he can run a race at ODDS ……$23.00 - $5.40 TAB

<p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana; min-height: 15px;"><span style="font-kerning: none"></span>

Proven correct & gave me a nice collect today.
....   Pays to read up on the experts views, aye
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 3:17pm
Good horse!
Sunline...simply supreme
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 3:44pm
Trainer said they had a norton bit on him for the first time.   Was a good win.
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Sunline Sunline wrote:

Good horse!

Racing is full of surprises.
What great prices Torvill & and the Waterhouse filly( Let me Sleep on iT).
She had the weight advantage and form around Fundamentalist , betfair serves her up $20.      
adolphus twirk View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adolphus twirk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 7:43pm
Has many brothers called John Thomas
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 7:48pm
My fathers name was William Thomas, been following since Day 1
slowdown View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 8:33pm
surely when Prince William and his Mrs were looking for a name they would have looked up the thread. wouldv kicked the young fella off to a flyer.....
Rebel - racing. Lionel - in work. Glory - spelling. Ray - spelling. A Wee Nip - in work.
Prince of Penzance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 2:23pm
The horse that beat him a couple of runs ago Reilmartini just sold at Inglis for $21k. Looked a bargain at that price
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 4:51pm

The horse that beat him a couple of runs ago Reilmartini just sold at Inglis for $21k. Looked a bargain at that price

Pulled up lame after its last start, I wonder if a bigger issue there? Otherwise a dead-set bargain.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12