Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

William Fraser Anning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 25 minutes ago at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

I see there has now been 137k votes on this poll, 62% for no now and 38% for yes, where is this 80/20 split you speak of? I've just had a look at the page now.

Only about 46,000 voted at the time I saw it - 37,000 for Anning.

Looks like the unhinged lefties got their Rrrrreeee on when they heard the news, and tried to rally around the cause ... but still lost.

Looks bad for the progressive left on the Gold Coast!Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 19 minutes ago at 10:02pm

If that image doesn't work try this.

Interesting policies, wonder how he plans to finance it all?

Are you considering voting for a minor Conservative Party Afros?Wink

Might i suggest Clive?LOL

Not sure why you are researching a minor parties policies - they will never hold the balance of power and will never get one of them across the line - why would you bother, when you don't bother researching how damaging the ALP/Greens policies are ... Embarrassed 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 11 minutes ago at 7:10am
Why would I waste my time researching the policies of unhinged lunatic rightards? This post came across my newsfeed.

Maybe you should go educate your mates on that post? They seem convinced they'll be able to make Anning the next PM.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 7 minutes ago at 7:14am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

I see there has now been 137k votes on this poll, 62% for no now and 38% for yes, where is this 80/20 split you speak of? I've just had a look at the page now.

Only about 46,000 voted at the time I saw it - 37,000 for Anning.

Looks like the unhinged lefties got their Rrrrreeee on when they heard the news, and tried to rally around the cause ... but still lost.

Looks bad for the progressive left on the Gold Coast!Embarrassed

But of course the votes supporting Anning were in no way influenced by the unhinged lunatic rightards convinced the Sudanese refugees are here to take away their way of life, until Murdoch convinces them its another lot after them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic