Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Who's Ya Daddy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's Ya Daddy
    Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 11:19pm
Tha hussler is baby. Make up all the stories in the world for the brigade he keeps beating time and time again but it is not going to change the fact that this horse keeps winning and winning well. Jolls, Roller and myself had quite the enjoyable day knowing that we could bet whatever we want on tha hussler and be assured of MONEY
Little Bassie Murphy knows how to ride winners. Back him all day everyday.   D.K Weir=WINNERS=MONEY.      'And Knockout races away with the cup'
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

regal_roller View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regal_roller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 1:13am
Hussler Is My Daddy

Pappa needed new pants yesterday before The Hussler went around, but, again he got me out of trouble.

How many morning papers did you fools buy today with the money you won on the "value" runners?? Not many i suspect

Sam Miss and Hussler: Good horses, who people dont back because they are "short"...fact is, they win and you turn a profit

Daddy
Jack View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 2:37am
Gotta love the knockers lol.  They have gone quiet!
saintly96 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintly96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 3:43am
Jack, you are one of his biggest knockers.

You were all for LF the "Freak", after the Liston (I think), and guaranteed us Weekend Hussler would not win again this spring after the Memsie (I think). You compared him to Miss Finland I believe.

All you have done is pot the horse, every time he goes around you pick something to beat him.

Can't climb aboard the Hussler bandwagon now mate, it is full. We can be reognised by our broad grins and swelling wallets.

John08 View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 3:45am
Originally posted by Jack Jack wrote:

Are you a fan of the hussler now are you? 

i think i recall u saying it was overated and would only win one race for the spring which was the memsie and you guaranteed that lol.

John08 View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 3:45am
sorry didnt know saintly replied to that comment already
Nathan000 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 3:46am
Originally posted by John08 John08 wrote:

Are you a fan of the hussler now are you? 

i think i recall u saying it was overated and would only win one race for the spring which was the memsie and you guaranteed that lol.

And saying he reminded him of Miss Finland and wouldn't be able to catch Maldivian on the weekend.

Fine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 4:26am
What a joke Jack. You have another thread listing all the horses who will beat the Hussler and you've absolutely guaranteed he can't win one of the big three!!!
Mile high View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mile high Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 4:31am
fool
musha View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 4:32am
Anyone else see Who's Ya Daddy run a bolter at the Valley last week?? haha
Tontonan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tontonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 5:18am
No.  But I saw Big Daddy Cool win well at Ballarat today.  Good to see him back.  He looked well too.  He settled well, no reefing or pulling.  No sweating or head rattliing.  Didn't look likely with a furlong to go but came on strong when he got clear and had something in the locker on the line.

Big improver me thinks.
Jack View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 5:27am
Wow what's with the dissing of Jack?

Actually I said both horses should have been 5/4.  As Maldivian was 7/1 and Hussler 4/7 I backed them both at an average price of about 7/4 for a guaranteed win (but lost with the quinella).  If you don't know how I can help you if you want.

I VERY much doubt I would have said The Hussler would have only won one race as I never believed he couldn't get past the mile.  I rated Light Fantastic for about 24 hours lol we all make mistakes and I've ALWAYS said he was a sprinter going back before the Guineas.

Gee some people are dumb if they think saying they wouldn't take 2/1 about a horse in the Caulfield Cup and Cox Plate a month out is knocking a horse.

ps funny thing is that The Hussler actually DOES have a flat spot this prep between the 400m and 300m.  You will diss me for that too but why don't you actually review the tapes.  TRUST ME PEOPLE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THE HUSSLER FLAT SPOT in 4/6 weeks.  And no it's not as bad as Miss Finland's.

pps no mention of my Cox Plate tips Samantha Miss and Princess Coup weeks ago lol.
jazzman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 5:32am
He wound up like a stayer and he'd worked hard 3-wide most of the trip at the weekend. WH does not have an obvious weakness at the moment. Simple as that.
Istidaad kicking strongly, he's 2 lengths clear, Crawl gets out from a well back and old Mustard is grinding home... Hang on, Treasury Notes gets out from the back and she'll blouse them all!
sam14 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 5:34am
i think the 3 deep move was planned by brad to avoid a pocket
Little Bassie Murphy knows how to ride winners. Back him all day everyday.   D.K Weir=WINNERS=MONEY.      'And Knockout races away with the cup'
jazzman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 5:51am
Yeah you're spot-on Sam, but the horse still covered more ground. Credit to Brad for knowing he was able to do it and still gun down Mal in the final 300.
Istidaad kicking strongly, he's 2 lengths clear, Crawl gets out from a well back and old Mustard is grinding home... Hang on, Treasury Notes gets out from the back and she'll blouse them all!
Tontonan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tontonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 5:59am
Yeah Jack,

And Electromotive was 'the bet of the year'.
Mr Burns View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Burns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 6:13am
All good horses have had there nockers.No doubt even Phar Lap did as well.Its no the good horses you should nock,its all the other chaff bandits that go round week after week,day after day,theiving punters money...........I think there'd be very few people in this world(and they'd be fools if they did)that would nock back a share in the tail of the hussler..........
when your hot!!!
saintly96 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintly96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 6:28am

Wow what's with the dissing of Jack?
I VERY much doubt I would have said The Hussler would have only won one race as I never believed he couldn't get past the mile.

He'll win the Memsie but that will certainly be the last race he wins this year. I personally guarantee it.

As for your tips of PC and SM, we could add to the LF, Maldivian, Guillotine, Boundless and Sirmione tips you have given out over the last few weeks. You continue to keep trying to find one better than WH, keep going he will have to lose again eventually.
Fine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 6:56am
Jack isn't a knocker, but here's the horses he says will beat the Hussler. Apparently the horse won't place in any of these races.

"Ok people get ancy when people diss The Hussler without stating who will beat him in the big 3.

So to be fair I think these will:

Caul Cup:
Zipping
Boundless
Littorio
Nom Du Jeu
Mad Rush
Zarita
Zagreb
Guillotine
Sirmione (if he runs)
T/Joy (if she runs)

Cox Plate:
Princess Coup
Samantha Miss
Pompeii Ruler
Tuesday Joy
Sirmione

Melb Cup:
Mad Rush
Littorio
Zagreb
Boundless
Honolulu
Tuesday Joy
Septimus
Master O'Reilly
Nom Du Jeu
Maybe Better
Many many more"

Fine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 6:58am
This is what you said about the horse yesterday.

'I saved on him today but you can't say it was one on his more impressive victories. Did fall in to beat Pompeii Ruler who finished near last in a weak race last start."
Jack View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 9:02am
What's your point?

Are you saying it WAS one of his more impressive victories?

Again can you not graspe saying a horse is not value is not knocking a horse.  I've called him the best horse in the country for heaven's sakes.

Back him at 2/1 in the Cup and Plate be my guest.

ALL THOSE PEOPLE SAYING I HAVE NO IDEA I NOTICE MOST OF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED TO BEAT ME IN MY OWN COMP OVER 50 TIPS HARD TO HIDE OVER 50 TIPS.
Fine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 8:07pm
Yes, it was one of his most impressive victories. He sat three wide, had to catch Maldivian whilst running into a headwind and thn withstand the challenge of Pompeei Ruler. All over a distance he's never tried before, Extraoridnary win really, You don't just judge a race by the winning margin.

And tell us why you think all the horses you've listed will beat the Hussler.

cup horse View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cup horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 8:13pm
Extraordinary win?

He was in the red and got a nice sit behind the leader and won by less than 1 length. Good win yes, but extraordinary not even close.

If he won by 7 that would have been extraordinary.

Jolls View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 8:17pm
Just keep tipping against him mate. Putting Maldivian on top for Saturday's race, you really are a joke
Season 2012 = 102 Years since Collingwood has beaten Carlton in a Grand Final.
Fine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 8:40pm
The price he was has nothing to do with he quality of the win. Did you see the race? No way did he have an easy sit. He was three wide.

You, like jack, seem obsessed with winning margin as a guage of quality. Simply doesn't work taken in isolation.
cup horse View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cup horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 8:49pm
Jolls, punting isnt about tipping odds on favs. I'm 200% in front by betting against him this spring.

I saw the race and he had a good sit and was entitled to win the way Mal collapsed the last 200m. PR couldnt beat a 9yo Foo remember. This is not vintage form.

Jolls View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 8:53pm
I was referring to your tip on friday that Maldivian would beat Hussler. He didnt, and it made you look like a chump for tipping against the champ

Season 2012 = 102 Years since Collingwood has beaten Carlton in a Grand Final.
sam14 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 6:50am
thats shut the old cup horse up...and any others
regal_roller View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regal_roller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 6:58am
How can you be in front tipping against Hussler, Cup Horse??

Sure you may be backing other horses, but your hardly backing against the Hussler.

Anyone backing against the hussler to win this spring would be a very poor man
Black Tie View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Tie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 5:04am
Originally posted by cup horse cup horse wrote:

Extraordinary win?

He was in the red and got a nice sit behind the leader and won by less than 1 length. Good win yes, but extraordinary not even close.

If he won by 7 that would have been extraordinary.

Cup horse you are an antagonist . 3 wide from the 1000 , no cover , PR had the cover and entitled to win.  Small man syndrome Kavanagh said he had Mal at fighting weight and wasnt training him to run 2nd, well done to have him ready to run a battling 4th. Had all the favors in front with the bleeder sitting outside him , setting his own pace .

All the great horse can do is beat those that he meets . Keep potting him at your own peril.Easy to say you are 200% up betting around him , well keep betting around him you pickle and see that margin soon disappear

They keep serving these horses up and he defies them all. Go champ make this bird brain eat his words. Angry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic