Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Village Administration - Support and Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Who wants this place cleaned up?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:14pm
ahha  your  one  of  these  types  psychiatrist   .. 

trying  to  be  smart  just  goesnt  become  you..

just  for  you  ..    phychiatrist

What does a phychiatrist actually do?

[Edit]
a phyciatrist helps people when they are in a time of need or have a problem within theirselves or in thier lives. they are medical doctors and often prescribe psychotropic drugs for patients with mental illnesses.

Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:15pm
trying  to  be  smart  just  goesnt  become  you..

not  a  good  sentence  to  make  an  upcock  in..
jazzman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:16pm
Unsure what you mean ... I simply said I didn't know what that job title was ... I'm not too sure why you're jumping up and down so excitedly ... Care to explain that to me too?
Istidaad kicking strongly, he's 2 lengths clear, Crawl gets out from a well back and old Mustard is grinding home... Hang on, Treasury Notes gets out from the back and she'll blouse them all!
Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by jazzman jazzman wrote:

I agree with Fine too, but Liar Liar you just said before that anyone who takes insult to being called something on a forum is a lunatic. So you don't agree with what he's saying at all.

i  thought  fine  was  a  woman  .. im  programmed  by  30  years  of  living  with  one  to  just  agree  ..  i  apologise  for  my  error..
jazzman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:17pm

and what on earth is an upcock?

Istidaad kicking strongly, he's 2 lengths clear, Crawl gets out from a well back and old Mustard is grinding home... Hang on, Treasury Notes gets out from the back and she'll blouse them all!
Jolls View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:17pm

VSP - the mayor obviously appointed you a mod for a reason so i say back your own judgement

Season 2012 = 102 Years since Collingwood has beaten Carlton in a Grand Final.
Crash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:18pm
Liar Liar

I'm telling you this because i care about you

GET SOME HELP !!
Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:19pm

Unsure what you mean ... I simply said I didn't know what that job title was ... I'm not too sure why you're jumping up and down so excitedly ... Care to explain that to me too?

yeah  right  i  will  be  your  dog  woof..
jazzman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Liar Liar Liar Liar wrote:

right, well back to what I said at the start ... I do agree this place needs some cleaning up ... and you're the proof mate. Goodness me
Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:20pm

and what on earth is an upcock?

cock up  ..  i  was  being  diplomatic  ..

dont  ask  i  am   wikeying  it  now  for  you..
waggamick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggamick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:23pm
Being a bit harsh on those who use the F word!
It'd be the only F they get.
The Dude Abides
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by recklessenemy recklessenemy wrote:

Oh for goodness (f**ks) sake. Grow up prudes. Who the hell are any of you to determine what someone should and shouldnt say and how they should express themselves? Who says when something is or isnt offensive? You guys? What makes anyone the judge of expression? Its a place of free speech not of morality. Someone is not more "right" in regards to any issue. How someone could be offended by an internet post is beyond me. Maybe a shade of severe insecurity or immaturity has snuck into some wannabe intellects lack of brain matter? Talk horses, not HOW someone should talk about horses.

The problem being that this is a public place - and just because its an anonymous internet site does not excuse behaviour that is not appropriate for a public place. If we all stood around on a street corner using exactly the language currently being freely used here do you think strangers of all ilks would walk up and join the group? I think not. But if we behave consistently in a publically acceptable manner then strangers of all ilks will potentially join the clan.
Do you want to restrict the site to only those that you feel are 'non prudes'?
As a sponsor I do not want to be associated with a site that freely allows any language to be used - its no use to any of the sponsors if half the population wont participate in discussion because its conducted in a socially unacceptable manner.
And that is why I am asking you reckless - because I could just edit your posts without asking, but if people are happy the way things are lets leave them as they are and see if the broad membership and sponsorship all withdraw.

Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:26pm

right, well back to what I said at the start ... I do agree this place needs some cleaning up ... and you're the proof mate. Goodness me

you  wanted  me  to  bite  as  in care  about  your  baiting  ..  i  didnt  ..  so  now  im  no  fun  ban  him  ..

who  gives  a  sh*t  i  will  just  open  a  new  account..

but  before  that  if  im  so  offensive  why  dont  you  put  up  a  quote  or  2  of  mine  as  proof  instead  of  just  bandwagoning  with  your  chat  buddies  .. should  be  easy  to  find  shouldnt  they..??

so  lets  see  your  proof  instead  of  your  baseless  crying  wolf..
jazzman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:27pm

Liar Liar, honestly you are making no sense ... Seriously I'm trying to get it, but I just don't.

tvlark View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvlark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:29pm
Yep let me keep my stablehand language it's the only consolation I have! If you think I swear badly in here you should see me let loose in the real world! Really, that should be a very minor issue - they've monitored it so nobody swears excessively because there's no need for that in here but I don't have a problem with it. But then I'm a sinner.

Nah, really people should be entitled to talk about whatever the relevant topics are. The Mayor has the power to remove unrelated or offensive threads, and isn't there a particular forum for fighting and settling "disputes"? Keep the place as it is. When the topic bores me I just don't reply.
Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:31pm
working men  are  working  class  and  we  say  it damn  str8..

Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:31pm
married  working  men  are  working  class  and  say  it  on  forums..
Fine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:37pm
I'm a woman actually, not that it it matters in any way. Liar Liar, I'm pleased you think I'm worth listening to. So, I'll tell you something. You're one of the most offensive people who indulge in personal abuse here. So, if it was my village, I'd be giving you three chances to clean up your act.

tvlark, I don't think you swear much and you certainly don't abuse people.

People need to realise that though this is a public place, it's owned by the Mayor and like any property, he gets to decide on the rules and who's allowed on it and who's not.
tvlark View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvlark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:38pm
Huh??? Now I'm confused. OK, OK. Clean the place up I change my mind... I'll even stop swearing.
tvlark View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvlark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:40pm
(Confused about Liar Liar's ranting that is). Thanks Fine, I do try my best Smile
Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Fine Fine wrote:

I'm a woman actually, not that it it matters in any way. Liar Liar, I'm pleased you think I'm worth listening to. So, I'll tell you something. You're one of the most offensive people who indulge in personal abuse here. So, if it was my village, I'd be giving you three chances to clean up your act.

People need to realise that though this is a public place, it's owned by the Mayor and like any property, he gets to decide on the rules and who's allowed on it and who's not.

please  be  my  guest  and  post  any  or  just  one  out  of  context  quote  which  has  been  just  posted  as  a  malicous  insult..

come  on  people  just  one  ..  the  fact  you  dont  like  my  pommy  brand  of  sarcasm  does  not  mean  i  have  been  malicous  to anyone  here  .. 

so  instead  of  baseless  accusations  post  some  proof  also  the  source..
Crash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Fine Fine wrote:

3 chances Sleepyyou are too kind Fine
Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:45pm
and  ps 

a  few  teenage  kids  start  crying  because  they  just  dont  get  .. since  when  do  a  few  teenage  runts  rule  the  roost..
Crash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Liar  Liar Liar Liar wrote:

please  be  my  guest  and  post  any  or  just  one  out  of  context  quote  which  has  been  just  posted  as  a  malicous  insult..

come  on  people  just  one  ..  the  fact  you  dont  like  my  pommy  brand  of  sarcasm  does  not  mean  i  have  been  malicous  to anyone  here  .. 

so  instead  of  baseless  accusations  post  some  proof  also  the  source..

All the vulgar ones were deleted . hang on that's about 95% of your posts
Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:48pm
different  with  you  accusers  when  you  have  to  provide  substance  isnt  it  .. a  bit  like  your  tips  crash..
tvlark View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvlark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:52pm

and  ps 

a  few  teenage  kids  start  crying  because  they  just  dont  get  .. since  when  do  a  few  teenage  runts  rule  the  roost..

The kids in this forum are the best thing about it, they're polite, have a great sense of humour and are the future of this sport. We need to hone interest in the 'kids'.
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:58pm

different  with  you  accusers  when  you  have  to  provide  substance  isnt  it  .. a  bit  like  your  tips  crash..

Actually Liar Liar you are providing the proof yourself - this thread topic is about both junk and abusive threads, and you are reducing this thread to a junk thread with your continual mindless postings. It started as a serious topic requiring one or two post input from people - to date you've made 15 posts in this thread of which very few are about the original topic.
So the question remains - does junk get cleaned up so others can read legit content more easily?
Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:59pm
another  one  who  jumps  str8  on  the  hook  ..

do  you  still  not  get  it  ..  ffs  ..

i  was  baiting  ..  this  is  not  a  horse  racing  topic  and  should  not  be  here  .. if  it  were  a  racing  topic  i  would  either  contribute  in  a  helpful  way  or  just  view  ..  the  non  racing  topics  are  fair  game  for  the  piss-take  and  the  only  ones  i  contribute  to  in  my  own  way  ..

aussies  tough  trail  blazers  my  arse  ..  you  need  to  grow  a  spine  most  of  you  ..

Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 10:00pm
the  above  was  to  tvlark..

yours  is  coming  vsp..
Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 10:01pm
see  above  reply  to  tvlark  VSP..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic