Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Who owns horses???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164 261>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ecair Issoire View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ecair Issoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 5:19pm
Congrats on the dominant win, hope there's lots more to come.
And cheers for the confident tip of the double
GAJ View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 11:01am
Good work, and thanks for the tip Tilly..
tillyras View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tillyras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 11:52am
Thanks all, was a great day down at the bool.
Our SYT colt is pretty special, he ran into a pretty smart Hawkes colt on debut, had a little set back and missed a run at Pakenham, but 4 weeks fresh into the 'bool he comes out and wins by 8.
Loved the comments from the jockey, gave him a flick with the whip, then he turned around and thought it must of been a false start because he couldn't see anyone. the horse is feeling a little insulted today though, as the caller did call him a girl a couple of times, but I'm sure he'll get over it LOLOnward to bigger and better things with him, believe they are looking at something mid-week or Friday night level for him now.

Was also great to see the filly win, although we don't officially own her, we always liked her - she's off to the paddock to put on 50kg and will be make a stronger mare who likes like she could be a two miler (bit different to her older sister who was a dual G1 winning sprinter)
tillyras View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tillyras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 11:53am
looks like she could be a two miler* (typed without glasses)LOL
BlackKnight View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 4:46pm
Bancroft resumed today with a win at Lismore, thereby returning to his rightful position as Annenkov's best performed progeny (note: this is a very low bar LOL).

Explosive One is in tomorrow at Doomben - looks a bit hard for her in open company. She is on track to run in a BM75 over 2200 at the Gold Coast on March 18 and this is really the only race over a suitable distance in the lead up to that race. If she can run top half I'll be happy. 
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 5:15pm
I've a friend who now stands Annenkov privately & they're hoping any resultant progeny will improve since his vastly improved mental & physical state. I guess time will tell Smile
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
bradjm View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 6:12pm
Congrats blacklight always good to get a winner.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 6:37pm
He's certainly on a mini-run.  Star
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

I've a friend who now stands Annenkov privately & they're hoping any resultant progeny will improve since his vastly improved mental & physical state. I guess time will tell Smile

He throws good types Gay, hope it works out well for your friend - was a bit nutty as a racehorse as I recall so if his temperament issues get sorted he could go well.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlackKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2017 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by BlackKnight BlackKnight wrote:

Bancroft resumed today with a win at Lismore, thereby returning to his rightful position as Annenkov's best performed progeny (note: this is a very low bar LOL).

Explosive One is in tomorrow at Doomben - looks a bit hard for her in open company. She is on track to run in a BM75 over 2200 at the Gold Coast on March 18 and this is really the only race over a suitable distance in the lead up to that race. If she can run top half I'll be happy. 

Hope I didn't dissuade anyone. The most flabbergasted set of owners you have ever seen in the winner's circle.
Nick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 11:05am
Part own a Medaglia d'Oro and a Stratum.

Any good?

Thanks
GAJ View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by BlackKnight BlackKnight wrote:

Congrats Blackknight, Explosive One did well at Doomben coming off a win at a half Tab at Lismore, though it was a very good time run at Lismore and an easy victory!
Bancroft won easy too, you're on a roll..Clap
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Nick Nick wrote:

Part own a Medaglia d'Oro and a Stratum.  Any good?  Thanks  

Both successful sires Nick, but in the absence of any other details that's about as much as we can offer.
Nick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 9:43pm
Thanks mate.  Such a shame Stratum is no longer of this earth.
Snowy21 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snowy21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 10:40am
I have a small share in a horse called Anareign who makes her debut
in a strong maiden at Bendigo today. It's my first ever horse I've owned and
I'm just happy she's made it to the track for a start.
Purchased the share through Ken King Thoroughbreds and have
been thrilled by their level of communication and service.

As for today's race I'd be thrilled if she runs top 5 in what is a very
strong maiden.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 12:25pm
Good luck Snowy21 - the race is a bit of a lottery outside the favourite with so many first starters so hope your filly runs well.
Xavier View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 9:15pm
Himeji Jo finished 2nd today in the Apprentices race at Bendigo. Was good late, and as we all know maidens straight to 64 never win so we were happy to run a place.
Onwards and upwards
Karl and Susan Kennedy are my heroes
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2017 at 3:15pm
Austy has been working his magic on Sava Nuggett over the past month. Needs to show something on Friday at Swan Hill. Lachie King rides him
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 12:40pm
Filly goes round on Saturday. Good field but why not have a crack early lol

7-04.08UBET CINDERELLA STAKES1050 M
Of $100000 and $300 trophies. 1st $64000 and trophies of $300 to owner, 2nd $17000, 3rd $8000, 4th $4000, 5th $2000, 6th $1000, 7th $1000, 8th $1000, 9th $1000, 10th $1000. Starter Subsidy: $250 for non-prize earning runners. (LISTED) For Two-Years-Old Fillies Set Weights.No Allowances for apprentices. Field Limit: 14 + 4 EM
No.HorseTrainerJockeyBarrWgtPenRTG
1TIME AWAITSTony McEvoyDamien Thornton10 56(69)
2SPOILSClinton McDonaldDaniel Stackhouse56(68)
3BEERZATBERNZ (NZ)Tony McEvoyJamie Kah11 56(64)
4SOMETHING VIOLETRobbie GriffithsRyan Maloney56(64)
5PAGEANTRYLee & Anthony FreedmanDaniel Moor56(63)
6PREPARE TO WINDavid & B Hayes & T DabernigJake Duffy56(61)
7IT'S A MYTHPhillip StokesDom Tourneur56(60)
8GLAM GURULeon Macdonald & Andrew GluyasClare Lindop56(59)
9SEKALILeon & Troy CorstensHarry Coffey56(59)
10SHROUDED IN MISTTony McEvoyJason Holder56(59)
11ZAVILLADavid TootellZac Spain (a0)12 56(59)
12PURRHAPSCiaron MaherJack Hill13 56(58)
13HOT GIRL WANTEDNick RyanJoe Bowditch56(58)
Sworn Revenge View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sworn Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 5:31pm
Are you running at Morphettville or Flemington TJMitchell?
It's only called gambling when you lose
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 7:39pm
will run adelaide
Sworn Revenge View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sworn Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 8:05pm
I've got Sekali running in the same race
It's only called gambling when you lose
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 9:14pm
Oh, well good luck to you then Big smile
tillyras View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tillyras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 12:58pm
Exciting to have a runner on a G1 race day at Flemington.
Nice little test for our promising colt Think Babe - really looking forward to see him run.
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 12:59pm
Good luck tillyras and everyone with runner over the weekend! Thumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by tillyras tillyras wrote:

Exciting to have a runner on a G1 race day at Flemington.
Nice little test for our promising colt Think Babe - really looking forward to see him run.

good luck Tilly. Exciting times ahead for sure
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by TJMitchell TJMitchell wrote:

will run adelaide

Good luck, haven't even looked at the field, but I've slipped her into a couple of multis with 50/1 and 100/1 chances to win a modest apartment in South Melbourne Wink... I'm sure she will do her best!Big smile
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

will run adelaide

Good luck, haven't even looked at the field, but I've slipped her into a couple of multis with 50/1 and 100/1 chances to win a modest apartment in South Melbourne Wink... I'm sure she will do her best!Big smile

LOLLOL guess i better wish you luck too doc
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 4:59pm

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

will run adelaide

LOLLOL guess i better wish you luck too doc
mate - that's a brave follow you have there - gutted that she missed the place (cost me!), but she wins if she draws a marble! Won't be long, she's a goodun!
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 5:00pm
Brave filly!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164 261>