Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

When you're either "Right" or "Confused" ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 12:47am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Try this ...

That is a must watch Dr E..     Horrific.

There is the reason for the home grown brain washed failures.
A prime example why no one would want to employ them , house them or accept them .
They graduate as Psychiatric victims of their brain washing schooling.    Higher education for many of them is terrorist activity.

If the west doesn't nip all of this in the bud, with means as brutal as they are prepared to worship .   :- We may as well surrender.

I note a huge increase of support of internment to GET THEM OFF THE STREETS .           I'm so glad our Politicians are starting to follow The famous TBV.      

It certainly confirms the need to BAN MUSLIM MIGRATION AND ASYLUM SEEKERS.

They are all on welfare, and are being sponsored to create these Radical Islamic Terror cells.

Clear evidence that in many cases, although it is not the first generation that are directly carrying out the atrocities, it is the first generation who are overseeing, teaching and grooming their children to kill infidels, as soon as they are of age. Dead

I cant imagine anyone (except for the usual trolls in here) not being angry and wanting to do whatever it takes to stop this - it's happening here now, and it will get worse.
Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to. Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I want the truth! Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

Gettingbigger View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gettingbigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 5:36am
Originally posted by scamanda scamanda wrote:

LOL I wonder if Bolt hit him with a LEFT.

Gold Clap
Say nothing once why say it again
djebel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 3:53pm
STRIKE WHILST THE IRON IS HOT

reductio ad absurdum

The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic