Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

What the...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What the...
    Posted: 19 Feb 2007 at 10:49pm
This is all very confusing Wacko
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2007 at 10:53pm
You'll get used to Skip, and begin to appreciate the power...like getting behind the wheel of a brand new Ferrari. Smile
Mayor
Wortel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wortel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2007 at 10:53pm
It's all very wicked  Evil%20Smile

That's so  cool.

Kong View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2007 at 11:08pm
and thanks for the nomination Skipper Censored to run the tontine. so far I'm up to grade 4 maths but hope to graduate to grade 5 later in the week. Tongue
Skipper View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 12:34am
You'll be right Kong..Joffs made a pretty good fist of it last year and he's still trying to pass finger-painting Wink
doreen View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 4:33am
How swish is this????? will take getting used to though.Clap
Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
hobo View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 4:45am
Clap Well done Mayor!!! Looks great Thumbs%20Up 

Hoss View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 4:59am
Hey this is great.

Where do you find personalised "avatars"? I chose the "catafly" as an interim (because surely nobody else would want that!). We could do with a few down at Kardinia Park too (whatever they are). I don't know how to set it up yet though.

Wortel what's with that coloured writing? You turnin' Nimbin? (or is it just another bloody "re-trip" from that off loco-weed Joffs spiked my Drum with all those years ago?).

How we gonna concnetrate on the footy with all this whiz-bang stuff?
Hoss View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 5:12am
BTW, sorry about the extra 's' on Hos. They made me put in 4 letters! But I'm NOT related to that dribbling toothless lardarse from the Ponderosa! If you wanna abuse and berate me by name the old 'Hos' will be OK. Big%20smile

And that weird insect is the "Catafly". It somehow came up OK.

And this is me at Kardinia Park the day we lost to Hawthorn. The little tart had a Hawks jumper on till I got wild at her for jeering at Mooney, and that goon in the plane was tryin' to sky-write "GO HAWKS". Even a mild cove like meself was fully entitled to see red! :-

Skipper View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 5:31am

Image search the picture your after on google Hos..Then if you see something you like click on it and bring it up as a page..Cut and paste the page address into the address section near the avatars on your profile page..You'll need to get rid of the HTTP that's already in the address section first though...

hobo View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 5:35am
Yeah, i lost my DD's! I thought DDDD's was a bit top heavy Wink So after feeling a little lost and confused.........
Wortel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wortel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 5:49am
Nah Im not going nimbin. I was just testing the new forum features.

Are we having footy tipping soon?
Hoss View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 6:37am
Thanks Skip. I'll see what I can come up with when I get time.

Kong, sorry for liftin' your logo temporarily. Couldn't resist.

This place is liable to get far too colourful of a Sundy morning after a bit of a night, when all you want is KM waffling on about an obscure golfer and then flick over to watch with glazed eyes as the Tassie tips roll in. But all this lurid colour! Gruesome violence! Taboo sex! Sensationalised depravity and heavy breathing! Welcome to the Pleasure Dome! Here, smoke this Sire, and all the delectable fruits of the Orient will be THINE!

For me, watching the Berocca colour up in the glass is wild enough. 
doreen View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 6:51am
How do i now change my avatar??
Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
hobo View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 6:54am
Doreen, if you go up to the top of the page,  go into settings and then Edit Profile Smile
doreen View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 7:21am
Okay. Testing........
Joffs View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 8:19am
Earth to ASF Bar.. Earth to ASF Bar.. do you read me.. over
doreen View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 8:28am
Glad to see you made it to the new site, Joffs. I was home today so have had a good look around. Geek
Joffs View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 8:32am
There's a lot to take in hey Dorsie.. plus I have a whole new footy team to get to know too.
Euripedes View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Euripedes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 10:20am
Welcome Joffs. I am Euripedes, artist formerly known as Urips. Confused Where's Runfer...he hasn't surfaced yet...probably back at the old sports bar scratching his head wondering how to post! Smile Should someone go and get him? Looking forward to seeing KangaMick's face in this new establishment too... Cheers all.
KangaMick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KangaMick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 12:20pm
Hi All....how cool is this!!!  Well done to the Mayor!!!!!!  Just wish there was a kangaroo to choose from for my pic.

Good to see everyone here.
2007 JASBTC Champion,2008 JASBTC Runner-Up. NSW Surge-Aussie LFL Champions 2013/14
KangaMick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KangaMick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 3:05pm
I have now had a look in all the threads and thisis brilliant. I like how you can see the whole thread at once, instead of opening each individual one like we used to do. Saves heaps of time.

Best thing since sliced bread.

And you can quote me on that.
2007 JASBTC Champion,2008 JASBTC Runner-Up. NSW Surge-Aussie LFL Champions 2013/14
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic